//013.🕷

FALLEN SINCE NAKED

In Ho was relieved for a minute that Jungkook was safe. The following moment, he wanted to photograph his son and nephew. He had already assigned the crew to look for Jungkook. If Taehyung had left even a single hint, he would be unable to save anyone.

He clinched his teeth and stared at Bogum as the phone ended. The latter sat with his attention fixed on the table. He respectfully inquired, then switched tactics, attempting to guilt trip and again framing questions, but Bogum insisted on maintaining he had no knowledge. Bogum refused to recognize that he was the one who compromised with Jackson.

If Bogum acknowledges that he revealed Jungkook's whereabouts, In Ho will be able to bring Jungkook out without fear for his life. He tried again.

"Bogum, I'm asking you one final time. The cameras are turned off, no one is filming you, so you may confess to me." "Did you leak the location of the hard disk to anyone?" he inquired directly. He was chilly, concealing his rage.

Bogum dropped his head and shook it. "No, sir."

In Ho stood up and smashed his fist on the table. He failed again by believing Bogum would embrace his efforts for Jungkook. If Jungkook is required to live freely outdoors, Bogum must submit. If they uncover no proof against Bogum, Jungkook will be declared a traitor and a wanted criminal.

However, Yang's scheme would be given the same title as Jungkook's. Jackson would not have learned about him. After resolving the matter, In Ho would have confessed that he was keeping him away because he was innocent. Jackson now had his gaze on him.

In Ho walked towards the questioning room door. The door opened, and the chief of central intelligence received the orders.

"Make those three men talk. Find out who revealed Jungkook's whereabouts. In Ho went away with his secretaries, without listening to the officer.

He began thinking about how he might keep Jungkook and his family safe.

After screening out the moles, share the material and hold Jackson Wang accountable for his illicit conduct.

At the Aleumdaun mansion,

Taehyung entered the master bedroom and gazed at the unconscious man on his bed. When he looked at the man, his amber eyes seemed to be filled with complicated emotions.

He sought an answer, turning to the doctor: "Why is he unconscious?" I attempted to awaken him. It's been almost two hours. His statements were clear and harsh.

The doctor was a middle-aged male. He was getting ready for the hospital when Taehyung called and told him to get to his apartment right away. He had arrived to the Aleumdaun home, and Taehyung followed him, carrying a guy in his arms. Taehyung had carried the entire mansion on his head, running all the way to his bedroom and placing the man on his bed.

Not only Yeong-Su, but everyone in the mansion was stunned to their core.

Taehyung being cautious of someone was like to searching for Aleumdaun in the desert. Truly difficult to believe.

The doctor was gathering his thoughts when Yeong-Su barged into the room and hurried out with his tail between his legs. The doctor desired to go out like him, but remained frozen.

Taehyung adjusted the blanket over the guy for a sixth time. Then he tightened his hand, understanding his actions. He hissed in a colder tone, lowering the temperature in the room. "I asked something."

The nurse swallowed anxiously, but she didn't dare to make a single peck on noise. The housekeeper attentively observed her master's reaction to the man. She was quite intrigued about the man who could transform their apathetic master into a worrywart.

The doctor abruptly stated, "Mr. Kim, I will check on the man. Could you kindly wait outside? Because Taehyung would question him with each touch on the patient.

The housekeeper approached the door, and Taehyung refused with a straight face, "No." Whatever it is, perform it in front of me."

Housekeeper says, "..." She turned around to observe Taehyung. She could have persuaded him, but she didn't.

The doctor took a big breath. It was not the first time the doctor had to listen to Taehyung's ridiculous requests. "Mr. Kim, he needs privacy." He made an excuse.

Taehyung's face darkened. He felt he should have sought for a man doctor. Anyway, he said, "You are a man." If he had to leave because of his gender, the doctor must have been a guy.

The nurse wasn't sure if she should laugh. If she did, she'd lose her job. So she bowed her head and remained silent. Whereas the housekeeper giggled quietly. She believed Taehyung had found someone else to care about and worry about besides his mother.

The doctor tightened his teeth to conceal his emotions as he gazed at Taehyung. "I am a doctor, Mr. Kim." He deadpanned.

Taehyung wanted to bring the guy near to him and tell him to check on him, but he was a family doctor, so Taehyung kept control. He questioned the doctor: "Does that change your gender?"

The doctor lost it there. He wanted to yell since he had a son and a daughter. He had no desire to kill the man Taehyung had brought. He was a professional doctor, so why would he abuse his patients?

He looked at the man on the bed and spoke sternly, "Mr. Kim, I may ask for a female doctor to come and check on him. Let me let you know that it will take at least two hours to get here." His gaze moved to Taehyung and tried to ask, "Could you wait..."

The doctor swallowed the rest of the remarks as he noticed the man's deathly glare.

'Have I just signed my death warrant?' He swallowed hard and looked to the housekeeper for assistance.

Taehyung may be attractive, but the sight of him instills terror. The doctor was afraid to approach the patient since Taehyung was there.

The housekeeper understood that if she didn't step in, Taehyung would virtually toss the doctor out, and they could have to wait an hour for another doctor. She instantly approached Taehyung and stated quietly, "Mr. Kim, let them check on the man. What if he's poisoned? Delay might be life-threatening." She found the appropriate phrases to alter Taehyung's intransigence.

Taehyung looked at the man on the bed and tightened his fist. He didn't understand why he was so excited for a stranger. He reluctantly exited the room, looking hatred at the doctor. He still does not comprehend why the doctor was unable to treat him in his presence.

Yeong-Su approached him immediately after he came out, saying, "Bro..." Why did you kidnap the young daddy? He pretended to be in astonishment. Then he smirked mischievously, disregarding his brother's frigid expression: "Have you fallen for the young daddy who threw you out of the house... naked?" He was enjoying his brother's most humiliating moment.

'Fallen for the youthful Daddy?' Taehyung's face became as gloomy as a stormy cloud during rain. He refused to think about it and walked away to his study room.

'Young Dad!?' The housekeeper's face wrinkled, realizing the unconscious young guy had a baby.

Yeong-Su followed his brother despite knowing Taehyung may kick him out or restrict him from the mansion.

_____

Happy Reading