//008.🕷

DEVIL BEHIND THE SHADOWS

When the President and his entourage arrived, the smoke and fog had subsided, and both back doors were open.

A couple others swiftly assisted the police and driver out of the vehicle.

The cop had collapsed, so they rushed her to the hospital, while the driver told Yang In Ho what had happened.

His tone was worried and panicked: "Sir, some men pretended to be one of us." He could definitely recall how the individual spoke. It seemed as if they had been coached in their words and tone. He had reservations that one of their guys was engaged in the event, but he was not permitted to express his opinion until prompted.

He went on, "They brought Mr. Park out first. He wasn't wearing a seatbelt. He was aware and alert during and after the crash. He was somewhat harmed." Even though seat belts are not required for automobile passengers, it is always recommended to have a seat belt on for those who work closely with and include the President. As a result, they receive only minor injuries during such incidents. He hadn't checked on Bogum since he didn't anticipate the man to sit without tightening his seat belt. Was it unintentional or intentional?

The driver proceeded without pausing, "Then they hit Mr. Jeon. As best as I could tell from the noises, he passed out and was carried away like a rag. Mr. Jeon is probably abducted." He couldn't claim Bogum had been abducted since he didn't feel that way.

Yang's face tightened upon hearing the driver. If he had stopped the automobile sooner, they could have averted the kidnapping. He turned to the head officer in a rush and told them, "Jungkook is wearing my blazer. Track my GPS location right now. I don't care about the information. I want them safe. Quick."

Because he was the country's president, he was required to observe a number of security protocols. His time as President was not as fascinating as many believe. Presidents had a strict set of standards to observe, including the food and water they consumed. Similarly, in case of an emergency or kidnapping, he was required to maintain the GPS. He handed Jungkook the blazer. He had not expected that giving him the coat would save him. So he was delighted he had done it.

When everyone began to respond to the tragedy, they failed to see Yang, who was looking at the accident car's driver. The latter nodded weakly at him, suggesting that what he stated in front of everyone was true. The driver will be taken for more questioning so Yang wanted to confirm it.

The crew quickly divided the workload. Their top goal was the protection of the country's President; everything else came after that. They securely took Yang In Ho to the Presidential Mansion. His protection was reinforced on the safer side.

At the Presidential Mansion,

It was simple, in contrast to the mansion's luxury. Yang kept things light and avoided spending public funds on his own interests. One of the reasons is that the public admired him.

Yang's men and female secretaries followed him carefully. They walked a few blocks via a tiny living hall before reaching the main living hall. Due of Yang's safety and the need to operate around the clock, there were modest accommodations for his subordinates and additional quarters for security staff. In the center, his big quarter was present.

For a few minutes, the secretaries stepped aside and watched Yang pace in the living hall. He suddenly moved towards the stairs, and the secretaries followed him.

Another thing Yang despised about being president was the lack of privacy. One person will help him when eating or getting dressed, in accordance with norms, protocols, and so on.

He hesitated at the steps and looked back, "Secretary Young, Song, arrived at work on time. You can proceed to your quarters. "I'll call you if necessary."

Secretary Harris, also known as Jun-Young, the female secretary, and Yang's male secretary, Song-Ge, exchanged glances. Yang was rarely furious, and he believed in working together rather than ordering about. So, from the moment of the accident, they could see he was upset for a variety of reasons and was holding back. Assuming he was upset with himself for failing to safeguard Jungkook and Bogum, neither put any pressure on him to keep them around.

Both could only nod to the President, "Sir, would you like to have your breakfast early or at your usual time?" Jun-Young inquired with proper respect for the man.

Yang strained his hearing. Jun-Young wanted to hiss at them as if they still had a need to eat after the morning episode. However, he refrained because it was her responsibility after all. Even if he intended to declare he didn't want to, he'll be convinced for a variety of reasons, hence "Usual." Then he went without waiting for the counter.

Song-Ge and Jun-Young exhaled gently as Yang went around the corner. "That was intense." Several times, they thought that Yang was finally going to scold, but he demonstrated he was different than all the presidents.

Jun-Young extended her neck and inhaled in relief, "I need to get some rest. "We've got a long day." They must address the explanation for the canceled conference and be prepared to assist Yang with several calls and visits from parliament members. Many would try to pull Yang down by seizing this chance.

They departed after exchanging a few words, not realizing that someone was watching them.

Yang was hidden behind the wall, watching them go. He had gone to the bedroom, and after they had left, he had raced to his study room, which had plenty of solitude. He looked around to ensure no one was watching him before locking the door.

He paced around the room, pulling his phone from his pockets and dialing a number stored as Yeong-Su.

It rang for a long time before someone answered. The voice on the other side sounded groggy: [Dad, it's just half past six.]

"Wake up, Yeong-Su." Yang snarled and went on, "You had said the work was done."

The other side yawned, unconcerned with the harsh voice. "Yes, Dad. "We have the information." His voice faded off, preparing to go back asleep.

Yang's expression clouded when he heard no seriousness from the other side. "You rascal, I requested you to abduct the man with the knowledge. "Someone kidnapped him now."

Yang could still remember Jungkook's confident expression. He had arrived anticipating his absence to be reported, but instead found him seated on the ground. He was pretty convinced he was playing it safe and extremely clever.

A voice with a trace of anger said, "Why should we kidnap him when we already have what we want?"

Yang didn't have time to refute his son. If Jungkook hadn't been kidnapped, he might have misled or persuaded him to reveal everything and take the necessary precautions. Now he could only pray that his security team would discover him before they lost track of him.

"Take your ass off the bed and see if the information is correct or not. He could have tricked you." After the call, he inhaled.

He knew Jungkook was quick-witted. But he was the best option he had.

Bogum lives with the Park family, so slipping in and succeeding effortlessly was difficult. The other members of the secretarial team were with the families, and he did not want any violence. Jungkook remained alone, resulting in a weak

Yang suspected that another individual attempted to obtain information from Jungkook. Bogum was the only other individual who was aware of the knowledge because it was not his. Yang had no doubts about Jungkook and suspected Bogum of plotting against them.

But everyone knows Bogum adores Jungkook. He was always eager to assist him with his work so that he may get home to his son as soon as possible.

Why is Bogum putting Jungkook in danger?

Yang's fingers were fidgeting on the phone screen as he considered phoning Jackson Wang.

_____

Happy Reading