//025.🕷

NETTLE

Jungkook was trapped in a long nightmare. He was playing and living happily with Tan. However, Taehyung appeared unexpectedly and tried every method to take his son away from him. He did everything he could to keep Tan with him and get out of the country, but nothing worked. Taehyung and the Kim family were right behind him when he went to get Tan. In the end, his family fabricated a complaint, imprisoned him, and took his son away. He wanted to cry in despair; his heart was shattered, and he was barely holding on, but he was not about to give up. He pushed himself harder and harder.

Jungkook flung his eyelids open and gasped for air, his heart pounding furiously. It was as if he had experienced everything in real life. He felt it indefinitely before it came to an end. When his eyes were wandering, he tried to relax.

He slowly became aware of reality. He remembered the night. The roses! Taehyung! 'Hard disk?' His tongue moved beside his gums, discovering the microchip. He kept it safe.

'The attack...' His hand rose to his neck. He would experienced a sharp pain in his neck. It was not due to a hit. 'Sleeping drugs?' He could only maintain his conscious mind until someone abandoned him on something. Then everything went dark. Later, he was unable to sense anything.

'I got kidnapped. He could clearly remember it. But... Should not he be tied to a chair? He was feeling warm and comfortable. The cloth on his body was smooth against his skin. There was a relaxing scent in the air.

His gaze finally settled on the ceiling, and his lips parted. 'I am dreaming. He sincerely wanted to believe it. Because who treats someone so well after a kidnapping?

He was in an overly large bedroom. His gaze swept over the artistic ceiling. The colors, textures, and designs were all rich. The extensive woodwork was the ceiling's main highlight. Against the light earthen color, the fine carving of the dark wood reflected nature's color. The corners of the ceiling were even more stylish, blending in with modern lighting. The chandelier above the bed had its own distinct charm.

Suddenly, his eyes widened: "Wang Jackson." He jerked up, ready to face another shock.

"It must be a dream." He mumbled, gazing at the Moroccan royal-style bedroom. This Moroccan beauty was designed with meticulous attention to detail. The intricate tile floors and textures were difficult to ignore.

His mind was blown. While looking around, he could not help but think, "Holy moly..." "I was kidnapped to a desert castle."

'There are no deserts near the capital. The western side of the country has one desert, but I have never heard of a castle there. If I am in a different country, I need a passport to get back, but mine was torn. Before I can escape, I must deal with the kidnapper. The night would be the best time to flee. I want to make sure I understand this place. Everything started running in her mind, like computer code executing nonstop.

As he got out of bed, he could not help but rub his arms, feeling the warmth of the duvet leave him. He wore a knee-length white sleep gown. He wore the house slippers that were next to his feet.

His gaze darted around as he rubbed his arms. The room had a youthful twist on the royal style. It would be owned by a princess. No, there was nothing girly about 'Perhaps a prince who will soon regret...' He had never heard of Wang having a young son.

His gaze was focused on the other side of the bed. There was a robe on the bed. He did not shy away; he wore it to keep himself warm, which was critical.

'Warm? Are not I in the desert?' He considered and approached the drapes. The grey ones were not closed, and the white ones blocked her view of the outside while allowing daylight inside.

Opening the drapes, he noticed lush green everywhere, "Am I in the forest?" He did not intend to become food for the wild animals when he escaped. Going out to the balcony through the bay window, he could not understand why people squandered so much money. The vast lawn resembled a courtyard of palaces. Further away, large trees gave him no idea where he was.

He considered fleeing right away, but when he noticed some men working in the garden, he restrained himself.

He returned to the room, transmigrated, opened the wooden door, and stepped outside. It felt like there were two worlds. Outside was modernized to reflect current trends. It confirmed that he had not been transmigrated, as described in the novels. However, the location is luxurious and far too large for him to walk around.

He prefers his home the most. He gritted his teeth, remembering how his villa had been reduced to rubble. Whoever ruined his place would be unable to sleep for several days. Even if it is Kim's, he will ruin their peace by destroying his beloved home.

'I need to get everything back to normal before I bring Tan home. I apologize, baby; I will contact you soon. He was well aware that his son would not sleep unless he spoke to him at least once.

He looked around the house and took a painfully long time to find the correct stairs, which would lead him downstairs. The maids, who were doing their work, stared at him in awe.

Jungkook involuntarily reached for his face; he was not sure if he looked presentable or a complete disasHe prefers last because it keeps everyone away.

When he carefully alighted, his robe's hem swept the floor. Not out of grace, but to be aware of the unknown surroundings. He appeared calm, despite the fact that his mind was preoccupied with figuring out how to handle the situation. This type of kidnapping was not shown in movies or dramas. So he had no idea what was going on.

He was about to speak to the maid when a man's polite voice rang out, "Mister, are you awake!" He spoke with a hint of surprise.

He turned to the middle-aged man. He could weigh by the way he spoke; he was a servant, possibly a butler. He descended the arc-shaped stairs to the ground floor. "Who..."

"How do you feel? Are you experiencing any weakness or dizziness? "The doctor is on standby and will check on you right away." The tone conveyed both concern and happiness.

Jungkook ignored all of the questions, but as previously stated, a doctor was called for him. "Sir, where is this place?" The most important consideration before fleeing is the location.

The man quickly introduced himself, "Sorry for my impoliteness; I am the butler of the mansion; you can call me Butler Uncle." When the main door was directly behind her, he pointed inside the mansion. "Master was waiting for you until now. He is eating lunch; let me lead the way for you, Mister."

It was clear that the butler was instructed to say what was required. He ignored his question while remaining polite and warm.

Jungkook did not bother him. His master is to blame, and he will kick him directly.

He walked a step behind Butler down the long corridor. He could feel many maids stopping and staring at him as if he were a miracle on Earth. When he turned to face them, they lowered their heads and returned to work.

On the day he lived there, he did not feel the need for a treadmill because the space was so large. Jungkook turned white as a sheet as they crossed the corridor and turned left. His worst fears were becoming a reality.

Taehyung shifted his gaze, sensing the movement, and focused on the lissom man. His eyes narrowed sharply at him; he was frozen, and fear shivered across his pink lips, which he pursed tightly. He could feel in his bones that he did not want to stay in the same room as him, and most likely not in the same mansion, which irritated him.

_____

Happy Reading