//022.🕷

QUIRKY BRUSHES

Jungkook shook his head, as if he could forget everything. He left the phone in the secret locker and took a spy camera. He walked inside his bedroom. He mounted a small spy camera and concealed it neatly on the wall. He didn't want to take the possibility of someone hacking his major security cameras. He desired something in his defense.

Then he filled his bathtub, added bath salt, and lighted a lavender candle. His mother had created a candle for Tan. The latter frequently has horrible dreams, thus the subtle lavender aroma before bed was to calm his anxiety. He sought to calm his anxiety, since his thoughts frequently strayed to what might happen if Taehyung knew his son was also his.

Would Taehyung try to take Tan away?

Will I have a chance to win against Taehyung and Kim? He was simply a middle-class household boy.

What if Tan enjoys their lifestyle?

What if they take my son?

He was vulnerable to these notions. That also made him consider leaving the nation and relocating far away from Taehyung and the Kim's. He was not terrified, and he was not prepared to lose his son. He felt selfish, but he couldn't avoid it.

Jungkook shook his head again, dispersing his thoughts. Tan loves him and will never abandon him.

What if Tan likes Kim's?

'Argh,' Jungkook slapped himself. He attempted to concentrate on his bath.

He remembered the white flowers that smelt exquisite. He picked two roses and dumped their petals into the river. He was bathing in water, wondering about what he could do to remain awake all night and keep his thoughts off of Taehyung taking his son away.

An idea emerged in his thoughts to keep him awake and engaged. Creating an application that will warn him of an incursion into his home network. As he relaxed in the hot water, he began mentally sketching out the application strategy.

He felt tired and shifted in the bathtub, brushing the loofah over his body. He didn't notice when his conscious thought had dropped asleep. His body gently slipped into the tub and went under the water, knocking all the air out of his lungs.

--------

Taehyung dressed at the villa that Yeong-Su had planned. He wanted to sit, but the mansion resembled a garbage. He tried hard to ignore Yeong-Su, who was rolling on the floor and laughing his ass off after seeing Taehyung thrown out nude.

Taehyung intended to inform Yeong-Su about the drug, but he was angry. He took Yeong-Su by the collar and tossed him out of the villa for some solitude.

Taehyung did not recognize the man. He found him fascinating, yet he was wary of him and his actions.

'Why didn't he inquire who I was? Does he know me? If so, why didn't he take advantage of it? '

Growing up as a Kim, he was always surrounded by individuals who wanted to be with him because of his name, fame, and riches. He was well aware that his appearance was only a bonus. If he had been impoverished and had the same appearance, no one would have noticed him.

So, 'If he doesn't know who I am, why didn't he ask? Or... Is he working with somebody to sell the information on the hard disk?' He was anxious to be rid of him, so he was convinced it was the final time.

He called his crew and told them to remove any proof of his presence in that man's villa and switch off the cameras. Before he hands over the hard drive to anybody, he needs to get it. So he quickly proceeded to his house.

He had heard that his passcode had changed, so he shattered the latch on the guest room window and entered. He was careful with each step and made no noise. He didn't shoot him to death the last time because he was drugged, so if he showed again, he was certain he'd burst his skull.

His significant characteristics Yeong-Su informed him that when he started working, he was trained in self-defense and had accurate aim.

He could see that he had cleaned the home while walking in quiet, and he no longer admired the images.

He heard nothing on the bottom floor, and no sound reached his ears from upstairs. When he got to the top floor, his nose were filled with the faint aroma of lavender. He took a deep breath, finding it calming.

He saw a new crocheted blanket was already on the recliner facing the window. The home resembled a pleasant, welcoming den. Even standing alone, he didn't feel lonely as he did in his worthless large estate full with servants.

To clear his mind, he investigated the play area before entering his master bedroom. Everything was spotless, so something piqued his interest immediately. An arrangement of white roses on the bed. If his recollections are correct, he had seen them downstairs.

He had looked everywhere and couldn't find him. So there was just one bathroom remaining. However, he paid no attention after that.

He approached the bathroom door, which was half-closed. He took a look and saw the washing basket. He identified the blouse and pants. 'Is he in there? Why is there no sound?'

He pushed the door carefully, and the fragrance intensified somewhat. Taehyung felt something other with lavender. He couldn't pinpoint what it was, but felt it may put you to sleep if inhaled in big quantities.

Pushing the door open further, he discovered him laying in the bathtub. His complexion was flushed crimson, and his short hair was pushed back and fastened tightly. The strands of hair were sticky and stuck to his wet face. The water's surface was covered with white soap bubbles and froth.

He felt strange because of his expression. His delicate lips trembled, and his brows tightened as if he was straining. He appeared to be sleeping, and his body slowly sank inside the bathtub.

Confused, if he was putting himself to sleep like that, Taehyung turned around. His eyes fell on the white roses which were on the bed. He went there and grabbed them. He furrowed as soon as he sniffed it. The flowers were sprayed with some kind of drugs.

He was not behind the flowers, therefore who did that to him? It suddenly registered in his thoughts. He dashed inside the bathroom, thinking Jungkook wasn't genuinely asleep. His heart had sped up, and he caught his breath as he saw him go beneath the sea and water bubbles rise to the top.

Taehyung reacted fast when he knocked on the door of hell. He quickly dipped his hands, one wrapping over his shoulder and the other cupping his head. He grabbed him out of the water before he could inhale and choke.

"Foolish man." He chastised him.

He heard his feeble coughs spouting water but lacked the power to stir or open his eyes. He measured his pulse and respiration using the worry lines on his forehead. He breathed only when he made sure he was fine.

When he realized he was overreacting to an unknown man. He convinced himself, 'For the hard disk.'

He simply lifted him into his arms and stood up. He halted and hastily turned his attention away from the delicate figure in his arms.

What was happening with them today? He caught him nude in his bathtub and stopped him from drowning there.

Their interactions are a touch too unusual.

_____

Happy Reading