//003.🕷

DRUNK BITCH

If the setting had been different, or if it had been any other day, Jungkook would have been shocked to find the man wearing nothing. He'd have blushed more in humiliation than the man in his bathtub. After all, this was his second encounter with a fully grown guy dressed in his birthday suit. He can't even recall the first time.

He was on high alert due to the urgent circumstances. Because there was no fog, the water was not heated. How did a man get so flushed in cold water?

Alcohol?

Jungkook dismissed the second possibility. He couldn't be that way because of alcohol. He didn't appear to be bruised, and he could hear his heavy breathing. As a result, his breathing was normal.

Acting?

That's more like it. He felt.

He didn't bat an eyelid and screamed, "Get out of my house before I call the cops." His voice was icy and brutal to his sorrow.

When the inebriated guy tried to gaze at him, his lips twitched in rage. When Jungkook noticed him trying to talk, he paused for a few seconds. "Wait a minute! This is my residence. "Who the fuck are you?" He didn't appear to notice what was in his hand.

He read his barely legible sentences thanks to his incredible training and the abilities he gained.

'His residence? This inebriated bitch.'

Jungkook was not in the mood to dispute. As he phoned the regency's security, he kept his rifle pointing at him. The officers would just ask him to apologize and go. He didn't want to waste time or cause himself extra bother.

"This is Jeon Jungkook speaking." 306 is the home number. Could you possibly assist me in getting an intoxicated man out of my villa? It's a little urgent." Jungkook didn't spend any time.

The man wrinkled his brow as he heard him talk. "This is my villa, 309." I'll call the cops if you don't leave."

Jungkook: "..."

Should he be concerned if he was inebriated?

His face wrinkled in surprise at the startling knowledge. He would have been notified if someone entered the wrong passcode to access his door. He will receive a message. How come he didn't receive one?

He took aim and pushed the muzzle of his revolver on his brow. "What is the passcode of your villa?" In the bathroom, his chilly voice sounded.

The man became angry as he spoke. He tried to get a good look at him and snorted, "You bloody slave, you think I'll be afraid of your little toy?" "Get out of here or I'll kill you."

Jungkook desired to knock the man down. His breath stank up the entire bathroom. As a result, he was dubbed a 'slave.' He was dressed in business attire, not a maid uniform.

His lips formed a sneer. What was he expecting from that man? He exited the restroom and shut the door. Then there was the bedroom door.

He might have poured water on him and attempted to wake him up and kick him out if he was sleeping anywhere in the home. But the man was already submerged in icy water.

'Ugh,' he sighed, annoyed.

He opened the door after ensuring that it was the security staff he was used to seeing. He was in his early forties. "Good day, mister." I apologize for the inconvenience. "Where is the drunk?" He took a peek around the courtyard.

Jungkook was ashamed to remark, "He is lying in the bathtub upstairs." He wanted the ground to devour him even if he didn't state he was nude.

The man and the man behind him both froze. They exchanged glances and coughed to clear their throats. Even when Jungkook made room for them, they did not enter.