//024.🕷

IT DOESN'T MATTER

Heading back to Jungkook's room. Taehyung watched him drift off to slumber beneath the cozy duvet, lost in his world. It was likely that he was unaware of the trouble he was in.

Even though he knew there was no guarantee he would wake up, he still wanted to try. The glass he picked up from the bedside table was empty. He proceeded to the restroom. He noticed the nightdress on the counter as he was leaving the bathroom after filling the glass with water. His right fist clenched and unclenched a few times before he reached for the clothing.

He tossed the nightgown onto the bed and doused his face with water. Until he caused him discomfort while he slept, once, twice, and three times. He held the glass away and let out a loud breath. He did not know why he was so paranoid about his security. All he had to do was grab the hard drive, but he found himself in a bind.

"It has to be Uncle's fault." He held In Ho responsible for his actions since In Ho had requested that he move him to a secure location.

Though he considered remaining in his villa until he awoke, what if he was the mole and was interacting with other people?

His eyes swept over his tiny face. His brows were furrowed, as though something was bothering him. What is troubling him if he is comfortable on his bed? His thought path veered off course.

He nearly raised the duvet, but he stopped himself at the last second. It took him several seconds to realize that he was turning his head in different directions. He raised his head and undid the hair tie. His head remained resting on the pillow.

His dark brown hair was brushed by his finger. His silky hair felt good against his roughened fingertips. His fingers gave way and the hairlock landed on the immaculate pillow. It felt like he had very little hair. He did not see many short-haired men.

Shaking his head, he cleared his mind and concentrated on the problem. He had to leave the villa. He does not need to risk anything for a stranger who ejected him from the home. Stated differently, his life was not worth risking.

At the same time, he did not want to take him away and care for him. If he escapes, he will be caught up in another major headache.

Leaving him in the villa did not seem like the best option, but he had no choice. He hoped he was not dealing with the wrong people and that the night would go smoothly for him.

He turned his heels, but the sight of his nightgown halted his progress. He did not want to dress him, but he also did not want to leave him as is. If he wears nothing, it would be an open invitation to any man. He had an admirable figure while naked. Some men do not care if the man is slim, sexy, or chubby when it comes to lust.

Irritated by the dilemma, he exclaimed, "What a headache." He mumbled and grabbed the nightdress.

This was his first time dressing someone. So it was a big circus until he figured out how to hold him and put on the nightgown. He eventually completed the most difficult task of his life while remaining focused and seduced. He stood up and brushed the cold sweat from his brow.

He was admiring his work when she abruptly flipped off from the edge of the bed. 'Fuck,' he reacted quickly, catching him in his arms before his head hit the ground.

"What a troublesome man." He sighed, not believing he was doing all this.

He lifted him into his arms and placed him in the center of the bed. He was pulling up the duvet to cover her when he noticed his smile and murmur, "Tan, baby..."

Taehyung's expression became as dark as the starless night sky. He gritted his teeth, staring at his hand caressing the bed and thinking, 'Tan.' He never imagined it could be his baby, his son. All he could think of was the name "Tan," which is a man's.

He left, not caring that he might die there.

---- Present -----

Taehyung emerged from his cloakroom dressed in leisurewear. His dark hair retained the moisture. He appeared relaxed and sluggish in a pair of joggers and sweats.

The maids present in the room quickly lowered their heads. They grabbed the items and exited the bedroom as if the devil had returned to hunt.

Taehyung's gaze was drawn to the man on his bed, dressed in new clothes. He should have been irritated to see him in his bed, but he wasn't. He continued to puzzle him in his presence.

The housekeeper draped the blanket over the man before turning to Taehyung. She approached him and asked, "Mr. Kim," Shall we set up a room for the man?"

Na-Rae assumed he disliked the man's presence in his room based on his deadpan expression. So she asked that they make the necessary arrangements.

"A room!?" Taehyung blinked.

His confusion faded away. His eyes gleamed brightly. The corner of his lips curved slyly, "Next to mine." The room next to him was as large as his and had all of the amenities. With this, both rooms had the best views. Most importantly, the balconies were linked.

Na-Rae, who had intended to move the man to the guest room, was taken aback. Her curiosity was pushing the limits. She stared at Taehyung, failing to respond.

Taehyung moved towards his bed as he continued, "She will stay with us starting today."

Na-Rae awoke from her daze and stumbled over her words, responding, "We will make the necessary arrangements immediately."

She was leaving the bedroom, full of questions. She received additional instructions: "Call Namjoon to replenish his wardrobe." Namjoon was his assistant and best friend.

'What about his wardrobe?' Na-Rae managed to take another blow. She was not surprised if Taehyung referred to the Oasis mansion as "his home."

She replied vaguely, "Yes, Mr. Kim." She closed the door and caught a glimpse of Taehyung sitting on the bed.

Taehyung held strands of his hair and ran his fingers through them. His cognac eyes traced the delicate skin on his face, and he paused at his soft cheek. If he remembers correctly, he saw attractive, cute, tiny dimples on his cheeks in the wall pictures.

"Is that him?"

His eyes twinkled cunningly. "It does not matter." When he devised his devious plan to have him right beside him, one corner of his lips curled.

_____

Happy Reading