//033.🕷️

SCUZZY

Yang In-Ho's personal secretary, Woo Hahm, managed to cancel the press conference with the lie that the President was unwell. If the stolen hard disk leaks with missing Jungkook, he would be a prime suspect, as Park Bogum kept insisting that he knew nothing.

In-Ho was kind of sure Bogum was a spy but he needed proof. Meanwhile, he won't be able to control the Park family, who will stand by their son to get rid of Jungkook. So he immediately needs to see Jungkook and Taehyung. Then send Jungkook to a safe location.

Since his unwell reason was published, the meeting with some foreign delegates and other meetings with officials were also canceled. After completing his urgent files, he inconspicuously left the president's mansion and reached the Oasis. However, his nephew gave him no importance.

He was reading a magazine when he heard Jin's voice say, "President Yang, long time."

In-Ho barely nodded at the man and glanced behind him. Taehyung wasn't there and Jungkook didn't come either. Before Jin could ask about anything, In-Ho questioned, "Where are Taehyung and Jungkook?"

Jin, who was taking a seat, froze between. 'Again Jungkook!?' He slowly sat down without assuming the man in the mansion was Puffyball. After all, the Puffyball was round in shape and the man in the mansion was a slender beauty.

Jin sounded casual and uninterested while masking his curiosity. "President Yang, do you know that man?"

In-Ho took a brief pause in his action, then he relaxed as Jin would anyway get to know about Jungkook from Taehyung as Jin would be the one to arrange for Jungkook's stay if it's away from the city. He hummed as he added, "Jeon Jungkook, an assistant Secretary-General."

Jin: "..."

He didn't want to accept the man in the house as Puffyball from the past. He didn't know Taehyung wasn't aware of the man's identity, as Taehyung just questioned if he remembered Jeon Jungkook.

Jin wondered, 'What are the possibilities of boys having the same name and family name?'

"President Yang, if you don't mind me asking, did Jeon Jungkook study at Seoul University of Technology?" He was careful while asking the question.

He wasn't sure if he wanted this slender man named Jeon Jungkook to be Puffyball or a different person. Puffyball had too much influence on Taehyung so he could change Taehyung for better or worse.

He had heard from Taehyung that Puffyball was innocent and he wasn't like other boys, swooning over him or trying to get intimate with him for his name or looks. However, Jin doubted him. 'What if he has a motive?' It was just a friend being protective of his friend.

In-Ho lowered his head to continue reading the magazine, which was about Taehyung's latest collection of artifacts. He responded like a proud father of a son, "Yes, He was a topper." He had heard about it from Tan when he saw a picture of pregnant Jungkook receiving the certificate.

Jin suddenly rose from his seat. In-Ho's words confirmed Puffyball is the man in the mansion. He didn't know what he was finding hard to accept. His extreme weight loss or his appearance in Taehyung's life.

'He was double his current size. L to S... Probably XS. How did he do that?' It was his first thought, as he had failed to recognize him. The image of Puffyball, aka Jeon Jungkook, he had in his mind was different.

He was a chubby boy who, most of the time, tied his hair, and his bangs covered his forehead. He was wearing simple outfits, a backpack, and shoes on his feet. He was as simple as he could be by both appearance and the way he was.