//027.🕷

SCRATCH THE SURFACE

When Jungkook tightened his arm around Taehyung's neck, his shoulders raised, causing him to crane his neck, stretching to its limit. His delicate arm was crushing the right points, squeezing all the air out of his lungs.

A low groan stifled in his throat. He assumed he would leave after a few seconds but he didn't budge. 'This feisty man will end up killing me.' He gritted his teeth when he was close to being knocked out.

Neither his weight nor his strength were enough to knock him out. He was able to overpower him because he caught him off guard. He didn't react later because he might end up breaking his bone or two. This is the second time he willingly embraced the pain for him.

He twisted his well-built strong body and pulled his right hand out of his weight. His actions were smooth as butter.

Jungkook tried his best to have him under his control but he reacted as if he wasn't in pain. Whereas he could guess it wasn't so easy and he was too strong for his strength. When he noticed his right hand free, he quickly rolled away to escape, he could snap his neck like a chicken's neck.

Taehyung sensed his movements as soon as his grip was suddenly released. He was quick-witted and escaped the attack very quickly. 'Witty.' He recognized it in his mind.

Before he could get on his feet and run away, he cupped the back of his head. He heard his gasp when he pinned him to the floor beneath him.

His eyes were shut tightly, and his breathing was very stable, as if he were napping there. Despite he was hiding the fear behind his lashes, her right forearm was at his neck, creating a good distance. With a simple move of his arm, he could get rid of him easily.

Instead of getting angry, a sly smirk appeared on his face. He admired his self-defense skills. He had enough capability to kill a person and keep himself safe. But it wasn't enough to hold a man in control or fight him head-on. In front of the men who tried to seduce him and drug him to bed, this little man was very pleasing to his eyes.

Jungkook expected him to drag his hair or slam him against the floor, but his big palm cradled his head and his body gently laid on the floor without a hint of pain touching his skin. With his eyes closed, he knew he was maintaining the distance between them, as his hand could only stop his face from getting closer to him.

'Isn't he going to hit me?' Because his hand had reached his hair as soon as he stood in front of him, and he was also furious.

'He won't molest me?' Because he was drunk and drugged, he had broken into his house.

'No threatening?' Because he kidnapped him and was silent. Importantly, he just choked him in his house.

Meanwhile, Butler was frozen at the dining table, and another young man who witnessed everything, stood clueless at the end of the hallway. He doubted who was the man who was pinning the young man on the floor. Taehyung being gentle without terrorizing the feisty man was hard to believe.

Jungkook was kind of embarrassed for letting his mind run wild. Nevertheless, he was aware that he was kidnapped by this man so it was natural for him to think that way and he didn't have to show any mercy on this man. He opened his eyes and met his cognac ones, which glinted mysteriously but it darkened as if he changed to a different person in a split second. Nonetheless, he caught his lips arc playfully... It had a hint of wickedness.

"What were you expecting?" His low, deep voice tingled her ears. "Let me guess..." He pretended to wonder for a few seconds and read his mind clearly.

The smirk on his face deepened sinisterly, his gaze sharper than the knife, and his voice turned dark and cold enough to grip one's heart in fear, "You thought... I will grab you by your hair and glow at you."

His fingers turned cold as the icy floor beneath him, his heart shuddered, looking at him. He was frightening. As though compelled to respond, Jungkook's head moved on its own and he nodded his head.

Jungkook: "..."

What's wrong with him? He was much stronger than this.

He released her left hand and brushed his fingers on his forehead, brushing the strands of hair away from his face. His eyes abruptly softened back to normal yet those were dark. His eyes looked into hers as though he could see through his every thought. His sharp features slowly softened as he enlightened himself in a voice that could calm his heart, "If I wanted to hurt you, do you think you would still be unscathed?"

Well, he had a point. Somebody had cleaned him, 'Hopefully, it wasn't him.' who put him in a new set of comfortable dresses, and food was prepared especially for him. 'It could be poisoned. Killing me smoothly to take my son away.' He glared at him without thinking about anything other than his son.

Taehyung was a bit confused about what made him angry. Anyway, he continued to play with her hair. "My young man, I saved you from kidnappers." He watched his steely grey eyes turn cold like water, freezing in a second. He concluded that he knew the danger he was in.

Jungkook didn't want to believe him but something in his strongly trusted his words. If Taehyung saved him from the kidnappers, the kidnappers are from Jackson Wang. 'So he doesn't know about Tan.'

Taehyung saw his face glow, even though he wasn't smiling, he could feel his spirits up and his guards down. He mused while watching him when hishead tilted as though he were in deep thought. He voiced her thoughts in a mumble, "Why did he save me?"

Why will anybody go out of their way to save him?

'He?' Taehyung clenched his teeth without knowing how the hell another man came into the picture. His fingers swiftly grabbed his chin. Yet his touch was very soft as feathers. He caught his attention before he stressed to shove reality into his head, "There is no he. I-I saved you." Of course, he wouldn't call himself a kidnapper.

Jungkook: "..."

'Self-obsessed.' He scoffed in his mind and glared at him, forgetting he was still lying on the floor with him on top at a very close distance.

Taehyung caught up with his words. The little ire cooled off when he understood 'He' was him, not anybody else. His thumb caressed the smooth skin of his chin as he bluntly admitted, "Because of you." He smugly said it as if she should be proud of it.

Jungkook: "..."

He deadpanned. Clearly, he didn't believe him. Instead, he misunderstood him. 'Are you playing a savior role to take my son away? You wish.'

Taehyung didn't have an ounce of idea what was bugging him. He advised in a low soothing voice that could coax him to accept his every word, "Darling, next time, we don't have to wrestle on the floor. Ask me."

Jungkook: "..."

He didn't bring him to his place at his will. How was he expecting him to speak with him? He should be glad that he wasn't taking things and breaking his head.

Seeing his dead silent, he again smirked, the one that was enticing but wicked, "If that's your way to speak, why not choose a different space? ... My bed, perhaps."

Jungkook gritted his teeth, seeing him as a classic jerk. He lifted his leg and kneed him in the dick.

'Now think of taking me to your bed.' He mocked him in his mind.

_____

Happy Reading