//023.🕷

BACKBITING

Taehyung took a few deep long breaths and focused on locating the hard drive. He brought him out of the bathroom and placed him on the bed.

When his gaze landed on the flowers, he discarded them in the corner.

He gripped his chin and demanded an answer, "Hey, do you hear me?"

He watched him flip away and curl up against the cold. He remembered he was wearing nothing. When he noticed a bruise on his back around his waist, he put the duvet over him. He felt like something was holding him down. The bruise looked green against his pale, pristine skin. He traced his finger on the wound, causing him to shiver. Coming out of his stupor, he covered him with the duvet immediately.

He pinched between his brows. He had no idea how he was feeling or why he was acting like an idiot. 'Deal with it, Taehyung.'

When he opened his eyes, they gleamed coldly. He flipped him and asked. His voice was dark, husky, and low. "Where did you keep the hard disk?"

He noticed him smiling faintly, burrowing beneath the covers and humming. It sounded pleasant to his ears, leaving him confused. He also snapped out fast. He sensed he was about to fall asleep and needed to know where the hard drive was quickly. He did not want to flip the home upside down.

He made another attempt. He sounded very polite, delivering each word slowly and clearly. "Do you know where you kept the hard disk President Yang gave you?"

His lips curved down before he could finish his sentence. He sniffled and curled up into a ball. He looked like he was about to cry. He couldn't believe the man who had naively stood against him was so fragile on the inside.

'Damn' He brushed his fingers through his hair. He couldn't understand why he was always thinking rubbish while observing him. He couldn't learn anything if he sobbed and slept.

He hastily asked him, "Where did you keep it? Did you forget?"

He noticed his lips move, but the words were not loud. He approached him and said, "Where is the hard disk?" He kept his ear to his lips. He heard unintelligible words: "I... hi... br... Ma..."

"Where?" He patiently asked.

Jungkook whined and purred, "Tree..."

Taehyung was amused to learn that he had not kept the hard disk in the house. He dashed out of the bedroom, calling Yeong-Su. "Get to the villa, now." He gave a command.

There were two trees in his yard. He glanced at both. One tree's trunk was taller than him, and its limbs were out of reach. The other tree's branches were spread out.

Yeong-Su wore a sweatshirt over his head, obscuring half of his face. He hurried up to him and asked, "Bro, did you get it?"

"He's hiding in the tree." Check that truck for a hole. "Look around the tree and the ground." Taehyung ordered.

Yeong-Su didn't waste time: "Young Daddy is cool." He got to work.

He'd seen Jungkook a few times before, and his father always complimented him. Yang frequently said that if he were single without a child, he would have sent them on a blind date. Yeong-Su considered him attractive, but he was not his type. He was too serious for his playful demeanor. That is why Yeong-Su declined to manage Jungkook and instead requested Taehyung's assistance.

Taehyung turned on the torch and examined each limb of the tree that was reachable. It was more harder than he expected. Yeong-Su returned with nothing, so both brothers examined the branches of the same tree.

Yeong-Su gave up after fifteen minutes and said, "Bro, did he lie?"

Taehyung knew he hadn't lied. He wasn't in her clear senses to lie. "Look carefully," He ordered.

Both checked several times until Taehyung observed a vertical line on horizontal stripes in the tree's outer bark. He pounded the place with his phone because he didn't have anything else. He heard a faint sound from the branch.

How brilliant!' He recognized his wit. And I doubted him again: "Why did he put it outside? Is anyone going to take it from here?"

"Yeong-Su."

Yeong-Su, who was inspecting the ground, switched his focus. He was fast to guess, and his brother discovered it. His phone buzzed as he was racing up to him. Answering it, he saw Taehyung attempt to crack the hidden lock.

[Mr. Yang, several strange individuals are entering the regency.] One of his troops standing at the entrance of the regency reported.

Yeong-Su hung up the phone and dashed to his brother, "Brother, no time."

Taehyung, gazing at the little hole, knew it could only be opened with wire material. He looked at the entire branch; it was just medium-sized.

"Yeong-Su, Give a hand." The two brothers clasped their hands together to snap the branch. Both worked together and with great power.

'Crack.'

The branch snapped, but they did not allow it to fall and cause noise.

Taehyung provided further directions as they approached their villa: "Break the branch and load it into the car." "Do not leave any trace."

"You?" Yeong-Su asked.

Taehyung observed Jungkook's villa. If he were selling the information to someone, those folks would undoubtedly try to contact him. He was anxious since he was sleeping naked on the bed.

Isn't it preferable to perish in water than be harassed by a mob of men?

He lied to Yeong-Su, saying, "I will see if I left any trace."

Yeong-Su had no doubts about him and was determined to leave the spot as soon as possible. "Okay, I will see you tomorrow."

_____

Happy Reading

#377 mysterious