//006.🕷

NIGHTMARE

Jungkook stood outside the automobile, well aware of the serious situation he was in. The winter morning fog was so thick that his vision couldn't see past the roadways on the sides. Because of this, the car's speed was low. Jungkook, on the other hand, paid no attention to anything.

He fiddled with the microchip on his tongue, reliving the events of the previous day. The President had not assigned any security to avoid drawing attention to himself. He was cautious on the road, making sure no one was following him.

The picture of the small child in the cold was great clickbait. Someone who knew him well could only do it. One of them was Park Bogum. Unfortunately, he bit the bait.

Why do individuals utilize children for nefarious purposes? Jungkook was repulsed by it. He also learnt that if he had to be cautious, he should also be cautious of children... And also old friends.

In self-defense, he should have just murdered the drunk. Should he not?

The trap was so perfect from the start that he thought it was a coincidence. From the club to his residence, his bold eyes were searching for his revolver. Then he didn't murder him since if something happened to him, his entire family would perish. He would never cause Tan or his parents any problems.

So far, the inebriated man aka Kim Taehyung and Park Bogum have been identified as suspects.

Who is assisting Wang Jackson?

Taehyung and his Kim family are the Wangs' archenemies. Instead of taking the knowledge, he should keep it secure. So, what may be his true motivation?

Bogum, meanwhile, attempted to strike up a discussion with Jungkook. He completely disregarded him. He didn't want to be impolite. It seemed implausible of him. But as his views about the scenario grew, so did his misgivings in him. As a result, hearing his own voice annoyed him.

"It's a good thing Tan wasn't here. If he had seen everything, he would have been scared. He'll be OK with your folks..."

He chose his personal favorite topic. Young Tan is his kid. He didn't know if the guy was hateful, thus no topic could be useful.

Jungkook slid the microchip between his gums and cheek, ensuring that he did not gulp it by accident. "Park Bogum, please allow me to clear my throat once more." I will not accept you because of your perseverance. Please stop these activities and start behaving." He did not chastise him. He was courteous. It was the end of his patience with his irritating conduct. "We are colleagues, let's keep it that way, please."

Colleagues? They're probably on the verge of being labeled criminals.

Bogum's eyes widened significantly when he heard him. When he rebuffed his approaches, he always attempted to be diplomatic. 'It won't work,' 'I'm not interested in any relationships,' and so on. He certainly drew the line this time to put him away. But he refused to quit up. With Tan, he had already accepted him. He struggled with his family to be polite to Jungkook and to quit organizing blind matches or marriages for him.

"Jungkook..." Bogum appeared to have something to say, but as he looked at his harsh stare, he went mute. He bowed his head, "I- I'm s..."

"T-Truck!!!" exclaimed Jungkook, his eyes widening in fear. When Jungkook spotted a truck approaching the automobile, he yelled.

Anyway, before he could finish his scream or his remarks, there was a thunderous crash from Bogum's side.

'Bang'

The truck's speed flung the automobile aside. Without their knowledge, cries erupted.

Because Bogum was not wearing a seatbelt, his head took a heavy hit when the car's airbags burst out. His body was flung toward him, and his head landed on his thigh. Jungkook groaned in agony and jerked frantically on the seat.

'Bang.' As if one strike wasn't enough to shake them off. The vehicle began to push the automobile off the road.

His instincts kicked in instantly after seeing the vehicle, despite his dread. Jungkook involuntarily tightened the seat belt to ensure that it did not unfasten by accident. He pressed his back and head to the seat to keep himself firm as he sunk, lifting her legs to his seat in case the front seat went back as he sank.

He wanted to stay awake so he could flee in an emergency, so he began reciting the first word that came to him, "T-Tan...T-Tan... T-Tan..." But the anxiety gripped his throat so tightly that he couldn't even say his name correctly.

Bogum certainly rolled out of his seat and fell. At the initial crash, the officer in the shogun seat fell from panic. Her body was flung side to side on his seat, despite the seatbelt. The automobile had all of the emergency precautions because it was high-end. Bogum was physically harmed, and the three were in a state of shock as a result of the incident.

When the automobile was rolling down the street, pushed by the truck, Jungkook continued to jerk fiercely. Jungkook could see it wasn't a random occurrence. It was a direct attack on them. He or Bogum were the targets. He doubted it was him since the President would not have personally arrived at his home.

The impact was so thunderous that it drowned out Bogum's shouts. Fear was pouring through him; he could feel his heart in his throat; it had no boundaries and shuddered violently. He was shivering on the inside, filled with utter horror. His tenacity kept him awake; else, he would have passed out like the officer.

It is often preferable to be unconscious than to have a traumatic recollection of riding inside the moving automobile that was hit by the large demonic truck. Similarly, if he hadn't been unconscious the night before, the men who had broken her house up would have assaulted or perhaps violated him to extract the information.

He had no clue if he'd be able to get out of the car alive. Will this nightmare experience be erased if he survives?

_____

Happy Reading