//001.🕷

LITTLE BUN

The sun was on strike and refused to share its temperature with us. Nonetheless, it had little effect. People dressed warmly and stylishly and wandered about the city, which was enjoying the new season with a new appearance. To greet the winter, there was delight and enthusiasm everywhere. There was no shortage of joy. It could be felt in the air, heard in the laughing and roars, and seen on people's faces.

Jungkook's gorgeous face was adorned with a sweet grin. When his automobile came to a standstill at a busy street's red light, he saw the crowd.

'Knock, Knock.'

Hearing the knock on the windshield, Jungkook moved to his right. His heart wrenched a little as he looked at the small child, flushed from the cold and holding the bouquet of flowers in his palm.

It wasn't the first time he witnessed children assisting their parents in earning money. It was illegal, yet it never stopped.

As he rolled down the window, his gaze was drawn to the timer for the green light. It was still early. "Could you please come to this side, Sweetheart, quickly?" Jungkook said. "Come on, come on." He said that as he reached for his warm knitted scarf from the shotgun seat.

"I will be there, brother," the small kid said sweetly. The tiny child took little steps around the automobile.

Jungkook stepped out of his car and kneeled in front of the youngster. He grinned at the shocked child as he gently wrapped the scarf around his neck in two thicknesses. His delicate fingertips shifted the strands of hair away from the child's face.

Jungkook rubbed his palms together and cradled the tiny boy's cheek to warm it up. "Ask your mother to keep you warm in the winter, Sweetie." "Don't get a cold."

The boy stroked the silky scarf, then stared at the route, perplexed. Jungkook followed his line of sight but saw that no one was gazing at them.

When he caught sight of Jungkook's stare, the small child grew terrified. He swiftly crammed the entire bouquet of flowers into his hands, capturing Jungkook's attention.

He had a big smile on his face. "I appreciate the scarf, brother. I'll make certain to keep this safe."

Jungkook was oblivious to the small boy's distress. He gave the lovely youngster a kind grin. He didn't require flowers. So many were useless to him. Anyway, he considered purchasing them so that the young one may return home and recuperate. "Will you tell this brother how much..." he said as he stepped up to get his money from the car.

When Jungkook saw the youngster fleeing, he became agitated. He started following him to give him the money, but when he forgot, he said, "Hey... Wait... Wait a minute... You didn't take the money..."

Jungkook wasn't ready to give up, but the cars behind him began honking violently, destroying the happy atmosphere. Due to an ear-piercing noise, he had only glanced at his automobile. When he turned around, the tiny child had vanished.

He needed to go back to his car as soon as possible. He hurriedly drove ahead and parked to the side. He urgently searched for the youngster in the same area. He understood how difficult it would be for a tiny family to survive in the metropolis. A hundred dollars might feed them for many days. Even though it wasn't his fault, he felt guilty.

"I'm so sorry," he said as he stood in the center of the sidewalk.

Kindness is a virtue, but it is also harmful. He'll know it soon enough.

Jungkook sighed and got into his vehicle. His gaze was drawn to the lovely white flowers on the shotgun seat. His fingertips brushed over them, sensing the softness of the petal. He resolved to be extra cautious in the neighborhood in order to present the money to the small child.