//005.🕷

WANG IN ADMIST ALL

President Yang In Ho winced at his sight, something that Jungkook noted. He read his thoughts, it seemed. He crouched in front of him. He paused, then brushed his bed hair out of his face.

Since Jungkook has always treated him like a son, he didn't respond. His constant concern was how he would handle job and take care of his son. He had brought many of Tan's favorite treats with him when he visited his son.

"Jungkook, listen carefully." "We got a call saying you have sold the information to somebody," he muttered. I am aware that someone is tinkering behind the scenes. Relax, assist with the inquiry, and provide them with any relevant information. I'll make an effort to find the culprit. Okay? Please don't freak out; I want my dependable subordinate to work beside me.

Jungkook was happy that he had faith in him. Saying he had the information secure would allow them to proceed according to schedule. But he pressed his lips together as soon as he saw Park Bogum. Just three people were aware of where the information was located. Only Bogum remained after he and the President refused to divulge any information to third parties. Bogum worried about being with him and inquired about his arrival.

Is Bogum a mole, then? Kim Taehyung, what about him? He considered the man who had been nude that evening. He made the decision to talk to the President in private.

Along with the illegal businessperson, they also need to gather sufficient evidence to apprehend the mole.

Seeing him remain silent scared Yang In Ho even more. "Jungkook, you have to be strong." He attempted to uplift him.

Jungkook gave a nod.

With a quick glance at his home's door, Yang In Ho asked. "Could you quickly change clothes?" he said, seeing everything to be ripped and tarnished. When he would be exempt from the probe was a mystery to him. There was no way he could sit in his night pants.

"Everything is wrecked." He'd seen his boxers ripped, now he has go out in a wrapper sheet like this.

Yang In Ho was prepared for it. He turned to face his lady secretary and said, "Get Jungkook some clothing. Swiftly." He conveyed his commands.

In order to stay warm and deflect lustful looks, he took off his wool blazer and put it over his shoulders. Inquiring as to whether he was harmed, he gently assisted him in standing again. As he was about to ask for shoes, he saw that there were torn shoes all around the shoe cabinet.

Yang In Ho let out a long, regretful sigh. Jungkook understood his thoughts. He regretted sending the material with him and putting himself in jeopardy.

As Yang headed back to his house, he considered the worst case scenario. In contrast, he was in much better shape. However, he would be labeled as the country's traitor and executed if they were unable to apprehend the offender.

"I am sorry, President Yang In Ho, I failed to meet your expectations." With humility, Jungkook bowed his head.

He grinned slightly and indicated to the female cops to go to Jungkook. "Silly child," he said.

Although he wasn't treated like a criminal, he was one since they were unaware that he still possessed the information. "This way, Mr. Jeon." The female officer showed respect as she was aware of Jungkook's good treatment, even by the president.

With a nod, Jungkook trailed behind them. They entered the fourth armored black automobile. Jungkook took a seat at the rear.

As Bogum was being led away in another vehicle, he resisted the police by saying, "Sir, I would want to sit with Jungkook. I would want to pose some inquiries. I'll provide him some consolation. Permit me, please." Without even opening his eyes, he lied.

The cops exchanged glances. In the upcoming days, the two will need to cooperate if they were innocent. With a long-term perspective in mind, the officer said, "All right."

Bogum thanked the policeman and went to seat next to Jungkook in the vehicle. Then, as Bogum took the lady officer's seat next to him, the latter abruptly winced.

Park Bogum and his family owned and operated a restaurant company. He was employed in the administrative department, and his father and older sister were in charge of it. The Park family is not fond of Jungkook, and they staged a grin when he joined Tan, his coworkers, and others for a little party at his hotel. They believe he was the one behind him and that he seduced their son because of the affluence in the family.

"Jungkook... Don't give me that kind of look. Given that only we were aware of the location, I am also a suspect. His voice become halting. His accusatory glare made him groan with despair.

Jungkook put on a blazer, made sure he was properly covered, and sat quietly. He can be a mole or innocent. They will remain in the dark until the truth is out.

Not far away, on the terrace, was a middle-aged guy that neither Jungkook nor the President's security spotted. He wore an impeccably tailored Armani suit.

The chairman of KANKAY AND COMPANIES is Wang Jackson. A risky businessman, Jungkook and others were attempting to extract him.

He clenched his jaw, observing the changes. A few minutes after President Yang In Ho arrived, he and his soldiers arrived.

He was staring at the departing automobiles with a sliver of incredulity in his eyes. He was in shock. Ignoring his identity, Yang In Ho attended to Jeon Jungkook promptly and directly.

He passed to the man next to him, lowering the binoculars from his eyes. With deadly glitter in his black eyes, he said, "Kidnap him."

_____

Happy Reading