//012.🕷

WHAMMY SITUATION

The black car, which was monitoring the GPS, circled the backstreet before entering the main road. They drove at high speeds for over fifteen minutes, following the destination. When they eventually stopped the vehicle, it was an empty truck leaving the city before the busiest hours.

Officers were confused. That vehicle couldn't go through the passages.

They were alarmed and swiftly investigated the truck inside and out. They placed the President's jacket on the truck driver. Jungkook was not there.

The police asked the driver, "How did you get this blazer?" The tone was furious. They didn't suspect him since the kidnapper was tall and the truck driver was not only small but had a potbelly.

The truck driver saw the guns in the leather pistol case, as well as the three individuals dressed in uniforms. He mistook them for the military. He quickly reacted, staring at the blazer: "I was smoking when this dropped on me. When I turned back to see who had thrown it, there was none." He then took the truck and drove away.

The cops didn't expect to be duped. They detained the driver for interrogation in case he was lying. One of them nervously approached Yang through his secretary Song-Ge, "President In Ho, the kidnapper tricked us and escaped with Mr.Jeon."

The officer received no reaction. While the phone was being hung up, Yang told someone to write down the kidnapping case and hunt for him. Now." They need a more professional squad to track out Jungkook.

It's half past eight in the morning.

Yeong-Su In Ho drove his Buggati through the armed gates. The road offered a breathtaking view of the beautiful estate, Aleumdaun. The mansion seems to have sprung straight out of a fairy tale, with a modern twist. The palatial house was surrounded by beautiful gardens and offered all of the lavish facilities that a high-end resort could provide.

The servants began their day by cleaning and gardening. They bowed respectfully towards his automobile, without caring if Yeong-Su was looking at them or not.

If Yeong-Su had been in a good mood, he would have slowed down and rolled down the windows. He now drove the car directly in front of the mansion's entrance.

He got out of the car after observing a guest car in the yard.

He hurried inside, brushing aside all other thoughts, not understanding why his brother was so preoccupied that he couldn't answer the phone.

As soon as he entered the mansion, he slowed down, staring at the maids chatting to one other and looked upstairs frequently. His brother despises it when people gather to chat, especially when it happens during his subordinates' working hours. As a result, no one lags or lazes at work. So the view surprised Yeong-Su.

His footsteps drew the attention of females. Unlike his personality outdoors or among his acquaintances, he treated the personnel appropriately. The uniformed maids instantly formed a line, lowering their heads. They didn't dare to say anything because they weren't supposed to talk before being questioned. They all said the same greeting, "Mr. In Ho." They looked like schoolchildren expecting to be punished.

A middle-aged man was descending the stairs. He wore navy blue slacks and a vest over his white shirt. The spectacles on his nasal bridge made him appear severe. He hesitated, glancing at Yeong-Su. "Mr. In Ho?"

Yeong-Su stared at the butler and proceeded to the stairs, "Uncle Ha-Joon, where is bro? "Is he home?" Then he looked at the maids who were standing without getting to work, "And what is going on?"

The butler grinned softly as he heard the rows of inquiries. "Mr. In Ho, your brother is inside his room. "He brought..." He hesitated his response. He glanced upward and smiled again, "I think you should go and check yourself, Mr. In Ho." He was nice and respectful.

Yeong-Su was delighted by the butler's attempt to keep things secret. He was even more intrigued. "All right, Uncle Ha-Joon. "I am hungry." He was quite hungry throughout the ninety-minute journey around the city.

"I will ask in the kitchen to arrange your breakfast, Mr. In Ho." By the time Butler Ha-Joon could continue, the young guy was vanished.

Yeong-Su strolled through a few rooms before pushing open the master bedroom door without knocking. "Bro..." His words drifted off as he observed the individuals in the room.

He was stupefied. He required time to embrace his brother, his cousin, and allowed so many people into his bedroom. He received several scoldings for entering without permission, as well as lethal stares for asking for permission.

Nonetheless, as soon as his gaze fell on the lady on his brother's king-sized bed, his mouth dropped and his eyes expanded, nearly exploding out of their sockets.

I must be dreaming. A man in my brother's room, lying on his bed. I'm daydreaming.

He looked at his brother's stern expression before turning to face the stranger. He was still unable to trust his eyes. He massaged his eyes and squinted them to confirm that he was the single parent they had dealt with the previous evening.

When Yang mentioned the kidnapping of the single parent, he became horrified and said, "Bro, are you the one who..." He smacked his lips as Taehyung's eyes narrowed fiercely.

'Yeong-Su, you'd best leave.' He thought while attempting an odd smile, not realizing he was concealing his lips.

He raced out of the room, pointing to the door behind him. He did not forget to close the door. He had a perplexed expression. He should have been ecstatic that his brother had broken his foolish rules for someone, but he wasn't.

'Am I envious?' Yeong-Su shivered at the concept.

He proceeded along the corridor, attempting to understand the situation. His attractive face was filled with surprise, laughter, bewilderment, and other emotions.

'Did I notice the concern on Brother Taehyung's face? Woah...' Yeong-Su found it humorous.

He promptly pulled out his phone and called his father, Yang In Ho. He did not immediately report, "Dad..." He waited for his father to speak.

[Speak...]

"Brother brought the man. He's asleep right now. He made no mention of 'kidnap' or 'unconsciousness' if Yang's phone was tapped. "Dad, you should relax. We'll discuss the rest later. He quickly blurted something and hung up the phone without waiting for a response.

He was anxiously waiting for the housekeeper, doctor, and nurse to leave the room. So that he might barge in and acquire all the information.

_____

Happy Reading