//020.🕷

WHY ?

Taehyung was frozen. He wasn't sure if he was astonished or enraged. He couldn't believe the darned man was slapping him after doing nothing to him.

Jungkook recognized he had likely misread Taehyung's behavior. But there was no turning back; it had already passed his bounds, and as Tan's father, he had already given him freedom. He wasn't in the mood to manage the man's ego. Now he was in serious jeopardy.

The small shaking body found power out of nowhere and dragged him out of the bathtub. He dragged him while he tried to dismiss him, "Are you fucking crazy?" He was stepping right out of the bathtub.

Jungkook tightened his teeth and kept pulling him out. They were out of his bedroom.

He attempted to pull him back to stop him. His eyes widened the next second as he utilized his might to his advantage and tossed him to the ground.

Taehyung almost reached for his body to undo the situation when he discovered he was a male. He will die if he responds to his attack. 'Damned guy.' He tightened his teeth and let the anguish to penetrate his body.

'Thud.'

He moaned with anguish. He was so skilled at self-defense that his body reacted instinctively to protect itself. He overheard him gasp. His body trembled as he recognized what he had just done. However, Jungkook didn't feel sorry. If he listened to him, he wouldn't have done that.

Will he harbor a grudge? Have I dug a grave?' He swallowed anxiously. He'd traveled so far, so there was no turning back. He grasped his wrist. and began tugging him towards the stairs.

Taehyung tripped when rising up, yanking him easily. His little strength was ineffective against him. He couldn't believe he had that much strength.

Jungkook gasped at the pull, his heart leaping to his throat as his back brushed into his firm chest, and his strong arm twisted around him like an iron prison, leaving no easy way out. He squirmed in his arms, like a mouse in a trap, looking for a way out.

Taehyung waited for him to relax, but something hardened at the touch of his back against his body. 'This dude.' He looked around and noticed a crocheted blanket on an armchair just a few steps away. He was going to threaten him to behave, he stomped his foot with his heel.

'Fuck,' Taehyung clinched his teeth and swallowed the agony silently. A dark red mark developed on his foot as his flesh peeled. The soreness made it difficult to maintain his weight on his right side. His aim on the nerve was flawless.

His leg was numb.

Jungkook fought to pull free from his arms, but they did not relax. 'Why is he that strong?' Since Taehyung's objective wasn't to hurt him, holding him in place wasn't difficult and he wasn't getting momentum to sway him.

He twirled him around and pinned his wrists against the wall with his right hand. He took the knitted blanket, looked at his terrified tiny face, and closed his eyes. His breathing was labored, and he appeared to be waiting for the agony. He assumed that was enough to intimidate him.

Well, he was mistaken. The following second, he felt his leg twitch again. He fled before he could kick him in the balls with a sweep of his leg.

Taehyung says "..."

He couldn't believe how tenacious this small man was, refusing to let up and beg him to let him go. More than that, they weren't even communicating; it was as if he knew him.

He wrapped the mustard yellow blanket over his lower waist, covering his lower half and narrowing his gaze at him. Jungkook was uneasy to see a nude man going past his house, but he didn't express it on his face. He glared at him. He was in his property, and he wasn't going to follow his rules.