//007.🕷

KIDNAPPED

When the vehicle hit the automobile, the President's security promptly took action to transport Yang In Ho to a secure area.

Yang noticed the automobile. His heart plummeted to his stomach, but as he watched the rest of the cars, except one, continuing forward, he told the driver, "Stop the car right now." Keep them." His stubborn voice was terrified.

His male secretary, who was sitting in the shotgun seat, gripped the handle above the windshield. Their attention was drawn to the crash, and they definitely witnessed a vehicle spinning around. That was terrifying. His pulse was pounding in his chest as he imagined another truck smashing into them.

"I-I am sorry, sir," the male secretary hastily reacted to Yang, his voice flustered and dread on his face. We're not going to be able to stop anyplace. Your safety is paramount."

The motorist became more conscious of his surroundings. He drove even faster under the protection of the other automobiles. "I am ordering the car to be stopped right now," Yang said again.

The driver, a member of the security team, objected simply, saying, "President Yang In Ho, I am sorry to deny your request." Their primary responsibility was to keep him safe. They had the power to reject the directives if they were questioned regarding the safety of the country's President. It might be Yang In Ho or anybody else.

Yang was conscious of his responsibilities, but he couldn't simply flee, leaving the rest to perish. Because it was an unscheduled and unexpected excursion, authorities were on the lookout for the passengers in that automobile.

Yang made his decision in a matter of seconds. He unbuckled his seatbelt and shifted to the seat's edge. He firmly applied the handbrake. The automobile jolted to a halt. The automobile behind them screeched to a halt on the road in order to avoid colliding with the front car.

Yang released the latch, opened the door, and exited the car before anybody else could. He was so quick that the other three people in the car took their time assessing the situation.

"If I can't keep my subordinates safe, how could I keep the country safe?" He mumbled, furious at himself.

The security personnel were terrified. They were a long way from the accident scene, and trekking that far would take more time, putting the President in more risk. The security chief regretted allowing the President to leave the White House.

As the top officer asked Yang to get in the car, the security crew surrounded him. Yang was well aware that as soon as he stepped inside the automobile, they would whisk him away. They will sacrifice two innocent lives and two cops for his protection.

At the very least, the security staff was relieved that there were fewer vehicles on the road in the early morning hours of winter. The president's overcoat was taken from the automobile by the middle-aged lady secretary. She took a deep breath, gathered her confidence, and put his coat over his shoulder in one swift movement, fearful of being chastised.

Yang didn't have time to be concerned. He began jogging towards the intersection in order to get there quickly. The others had to jog at the same pace as him.

When Yang was concerned about the four lives and others were concerned about his safety.

In the meantime, only one black automobile remained to save Jungkook and Bogum. It was clear that their lives didn't matter. An armed guard fired the truck's wheel to stop it. It didn't seem to stop so he flattened the to visible wheels on his sides

Slowly and gently, the four cops from that car approached the truck.

Two motorcycles drove by, tossing smoke bombs on the road.

The dense white fog rapidly covered the area, making visibility difficult for everyone. Despite knowing it was pointless, the four cops waved their hands to disperse the air.

At that point, the truck driver got off the vehicle and took advantage of the opportunity to flee.

The automobile had been overturned, the wheels were up, and the roof was on the ground. Outside, Jungkook couldn't see anything. He wasn't sure if it was morning fog or anything else.

He wanted to take his belt off since he was hanging backwards, making it even more difficult to breathe. However, it would be dangerous if the truck collided with the automobile again.

Bogum was groaning in pain as he heard the driver ask, "Mr. Jeon, are you alright?" His voice had lost its quiver and sounded hoarse.

"I- I can't breathe." He attempted to keep his breathing steady.

The motorist attempted to shake the cop awake, but she did not respond. "Mr.Jeon, don't worry," he said, referring to Jungkook's likely cause of trouble breathing. Stay strong. We'll be saved... Mr. Park, you as well."

Bogum grumbled his 'yes' in answer. Bogum's gaze met his, and the pure air in the automobile began to thicken. He appeared to be hesitant to say something to him, but then he abruptly avoided his gaze.

Was that a cause for concern? Or are you guilty? Jungkook was lost.

Jungkook's heart was still pounding in his chest. He was terrified. How could he not be scared after a near-death experience?

He secretly prayed for his parents and a nice life for Tan as the automobile was taking him on a roller coaster journey. He anticipated the vehicle to run them over. Even if he had died, the microchip would have reached President Yang In Ho when he was postpartum. Yes, he had pondered it all without crying or screaming in terror.

Bogum's side door was opened. Someone drew him out and said something to him. He couldn't hear anything. Jungkook's side door then opened. "Are you alright, Mister?" "Could you open the seat belt?" the man said as he gently held him. Is it stuck? "

The voice sounded authoritative and trained, similar to other security guards he'd encountered. As she attempted to remove the seatbelt, Jungkook reacted. "I am alright." He unbuckled his seatbelt.

He cautiously assisted him out without letting him fall down.

When Jungkook looked around, all he saw was white smoke. He couldn't see the person in front of him. "I can't... Ahhhh...." When something hit Jungkook on the neck, he yelled out in agony. He trembled and felt his body become numb.

Before everything turned dark, he was held by someone.

The driver saw something strange. "Hey... Let him go..." He attempted to open the door, but it was banged harder from outside, and the door became blocked.

He attempted all he could to jump out of the car and save him, but he was abducted after the death trip.

_____

Happy Reading