Chapter 7: Sewn Shut

(* TW! HEAVY DESCRIPTIONS OF INJURIES. HEAVY SELF HARM. AND BLOOD MENTIONS. PLEASE DON'T READ IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO TOPICS LIKE THIS! LOVE YOU ALL! -A/N *)

*The next day*

.

.

.

*No P.O.V*

It was late afternoon and everyone was just hanging out in the living room. It was pretty normal to say the least.

Nobody was causing any trouble, and it was quiet. The reason being it was once again Sunday, which was also known as 'Lazy Sunday'.

OJ was cooking some dinner for the others. Yes it was early, but this dish took a while to cook.

While OJ cooked, Paper was sitting nearby, in thought. He hadn't seen Balloon in a while, so it worried him a bit.

Moving along, Cheesy was with Trophy and Pickle watching tv. Cheesy himself wasn't paying much attention to the show that was on.

For he too, was worried about Balloon. Yes, Balloon said that he was fine. But, was he really okay?

Cheesy had his doubts about Balloon okay. However, he couldn't do much about it but continue to comfort him.

Now Balloon had been out of the room a few times, but he was in his room at the moment. Up with Balloon, he was planning on how to go about this.

His plan was mere minutes away from being executed. However, it would prove to be more difficult than he thought.

.

.

.

*Balloon's P.O.V*

Okay. I had the sewing kit, I had my knife. I just need a way to do this, without anyone coming in.

I could do it in the restroom, that's my best option. But what if Cheesy comes back? Wait, what if I just say I was taking a shower?

That's perfect! I suppose it's time to get to work on my 'project'! I grabbed the sewing kit Paintbrush let me borrow and headed to the restroom.

I locked the door and turned the shower on, just in case. I looked at myself in the mirror and I saw my reflection.

In it, I saw myself. Of course I did, but I saw my face and was disgusted at it. I looked horrible and my mouth was still running wild.