Chapter Fifty Nine-"Hes gone"

We drove down the road not long after we had to stop there was a truck and a log in the way I slowly moved Maggie head from my lap as she snored I followed Glenn out of the back I put my gun in my back pocket

"Get the brakes"Dad told Glenn I stood behind dad. Glenn opened the door I jumped when a walker came out Glenn grabed it and threw It to the ground he started to stomped his  foot into the walkers head I held my gun up towards the walker the walkers face was no more

Glenn stepped away from the walker and I slowly dropped my gun to my side Dad walked up and stood in front of Glenn"you didn't Kill him"I walked around the truck and stood behind it I leaned my hand on the truck"Thats not why we went back"I looked at Glenn

"No that's right you went back for Daryl"I knew he was pissed so was I"and now he's gone again and the governor is still alive"I sighed and looked down"Daryl was the priority"Dad told him"I should have been there with you"I licked my lips"you were in no condition"

Glenn shook his head"I should have been there"I hated how mad he was I was angry to I wasn't that hurt yet I choose to stay"Hey hey you didn't come back with us cause you could barley walk"Dad yelled Glenn Pointe at me"What about her"I looked at him counfused

"What about me"I yelled Taking a step towards him dad looked back at me then Glenn"Do you know what he did to her!"I wanted to scream I wanted to be alone"Leave it alone!"I screamed Dad looked back at me with a worried expression I just wanted to be over with I'm tried I want to forget

"Do you know"I shook my head and leaned on the truck"Lets go"I yelled trying to hold in my tears however It showed in my voice Glenn turned around and then looked back at dad"After all that effort all the risk we took Daryl just takes off with Merle leaving Maggie"

He scoffed"he had his reasons" If Glenn ever took of on me I would never forgive him"yeah you keep telling yourself that Rick dosan't change the fact that we're up to our necks in shit"

I glared at him I have lost my mother I was humiliated and now my boyfriend can't let it go that I was touched even if he barely even touched me I told him that I want to forget about it.

"You want me to turn the car around. Beg him to come back. Throw down a welcome Matt for Merle? this is a had we been dealt!"I closed my eyes. I didn't like that my dad and boyfriend were yelling at each other.

"Let's just get this out of here and get Maggie back. We can talk it out there."I leaned my on the truck."No you guys do all the talking you want I'm done."I shook my head in disappointment dad made his way over to me.

"Are you okay."He whispered I shook my head no. I wanted to cry."I lost my mom and now this....im not okay but I will be."He nodded as we started to push the truck.

After we moved everything out of the way. we were back on the road. Maggie's head was back in my lap. I was trying to hold in my tears I didn't want them to see. This was all because of one man.

I closed my eyes tightly as I looked out the window. I could feel Glenn's eyes on me from where he sat. I loved Glenn but he keeps pushing me and pushing me. Things have changed so much since the camp in Atlanta. I who's I was till there.

Amy would be there. My mom would be there all the people we lost would be there and we wouldn't have had to lose everybody....before I knew it we were pulling up to the prison.

I smiled when I saw Carl they rushed towards the gate and pulled it open. I winced as I got out."Whoa what are you doing."Glenn asked grabbing my arm."I'm seeing my little brother."I ripped my arm away and got out.

"Avery!"Carl ran up to me and hugged me tightly. I didn't care if every bone in my body hurt as he hugged me."Oh Carl."I crying rapping my arms around him. I fell to my knees as I hugged him.

"Are you okay?"Carl sobbed I cried into his shoulder rubbing his head."She's okay."Dad said putting a hand on my head. I looked up at him as he helped me up."everything's all right."I pulled him into a hug.

Carl rapped his arms around the both of us."Let's get you back."Dad opened the door for me and helped me in."I'll be up there soon."Carl said holding my hand as i for in."Keep this for me."I giggled when he placed his hat on me.

"I'll keep it real safe."I adjusted it dad shut the door and we drove off. As soon as we got there we helped Maggie out of the car."Let me take a look at you."Hershel said as we laid Maggie down.

"Glenn go first."I said sitting next to Maggie."But you need-"I cut him off."I said go first!"He looked startled at first. Hershel looked back and forth at us. Glenn nodded and walked out of the cell.

"He's gone...."Maggie cried talking for the first time since we got here."Maggie we're still here your family is still here."Carol and Carl walked into the cell."Here."I took off his hat and held it to him."Where it for the day."

I smiled at him and put it back on."Maggie!"Beth ran in and looked at her."Is she okay?"I stood up from my spot."She's heartbroken."I walked out of the cell and into her

Today reminded me of what people can do. It reminded me that me and Glenn's relationship isn't perfect. I wanted so much to be in his arms. And now I just don't want to look at him. I know is still love him I will always love him.

I needed time to think