6

Two pills sit on my wet tongue. I hold them out for the man to see.

He likes this view. Me laid across a cold couch, hands gripping my calves, legs splayed, and him on the floor, resting his head between my thighs and playing with a strand of pubic hair I had forgotten.

"...and sometimes that store reminds me of her, but I never go in there. Oh, you can swallow them now," he lifts his head up, remembering the instruction he gave me earlier. I swallow the pills, my facial muscles sore from the strained position I had been holding for so long.

His eyes lit up with curiousity, a weird dusky blue that stood out against his sun-tanned face and military-cut hair. "You really will do whatever I want?"

I recite the room rules in the form of an answer.

"$400 lap dance and role play of the dancer's choosing and with reasonable boundaries. $800 lap dance and role play of the client's choosing with reasonable boundaries. $1,000 full control."

He had paid $800.

"Oh," he frowned, laying his head back down and abruptly pulling out the hair. I flinch but maintain my position, holding my legs up and willing my eyes not to water.

"You can relax now, I guess." He looked like your average college student. Sounded like one too.

"Uh, can you arch for me?" he asked unsurely.

I arch my back, and he pulls me by the waist against him. I squeeze my eyes shut. This shit felt so demeaning.

He gently rocked my body away and towards his crotch until I felt a subtle hardness against my ass. If this was him rock, he wasn't much of a big boy.

"Can you feel it?" he murmurs, his voice nearly breathless.

"How would you like me to answer?"

I was new to this. What do I say?

"Uhh, you can say 'Yes D-

Sharp knocks rain on the private room door.

I glance back and so does Little Boy behind me.

"Times up, buckaroo. Come on out," he waves his hand.

I hear a zipper and pale as I realize that he had been naked against me. I scramble away from him off of the couch but the guy pays me no mind as he pulls back on his black shirt and leaves the room, giving the guard a fist bump.

I watch the money collector besides the door grab the other half of the payment. I'm only given five minutes to freshen back up before another guy is sent in. I cover my bare, taped breasts, a simple thong the only thing I wear.

"Oh, you're just so gorgeous remind me of my Shirley when she was a little bitty thang," this comes from an older man with a bald head, laugh lines, brown skin, and a wide belly. He looks dressed to go shoot pool, maybe play golf, or go to his niece's ballet recital. But his eyes are greedy, and he's already unbuckling his belt.

I hold my breasts, but he pries them away, rather forcefully at that. Slow jazz music plays and I realize that he must have paid 20 for it to happen.

"How much did you pay at the door?" I force my voice to come out as sultry and unbothered.

"Two...hundred," his fingers skip between my breasts as he says this. "On your stomach," he declares, grunting. I lie on my stomach and shiver against the couch.

"What would you like me to," I struggle through gagging on my words, "do for you, baby?"

"Let me release all on ya back."