43

We reach a small hotel on the outskirts of Houston around eight at night. Dieson goes to the ATM inside, he checks us in getting us odd looks about our state of dress, and my father's guys shake off of us for awhile. Either that, or they hide away around the hotel unseen.

Being so near Houston again is a different scene. It feels familiar and unfamiliar simultaneously. It makes me think about my aunt. Dieson let's me have first dibs on the shower, and has some clothes for us ordered from a nearby grocery store, just something simple to get through the night and for a few more days.

I wash through my hair and scrub at my body, wondering when my father or my sister will make another appearance. They know that we're alive- now what?

I wrap a towel around me and tip toe out back onto the carpet. My head's wrapped with a medium-sized towel, my teeth cleaned, my skin soft. Dieson lays on the floor; the only acceptable place for him to be at this point. Maybe I get my aunt's whole rule about being on the bed in outside clothes more seriously now. I can smell him from here, but I still give him a small peck on the cheek. "The shower's all your's, hon," I laugh.

He sits up, stretching a little. "Towel already in there?" I grab a fresh one after the large bed we'll share. "Here," I hand it to him. I squeal as he pulls me in closer, throwing the towel over his shoulder. I complain that he'll get the new towel dirty, that he's getting me dirty, but he isn't hearing any of it. He raises up his arm pit, smirking, "Smell it. This is all my hard work from the past few hours." I roll my eyes, leaning in, and instantly recoiling back.

He licks his lips, my eyes following the action, as his hand falls down to his crotch. "This next."

I swat him on the arm playfully, already seeing that he's hardened down there. "Oh my gosh, Dieson!" I squeal. I feel so girly, so silly, around him. We act like high school crushes, but the feelings between us feel so mature. "Dieson, chill," I try to deepen my voice, not liking how annoying I sound.

He lets go of his bottoms, pulling me in as he gripped my ass just barely hidden underneath the large hotel towel. "I'll be too tired, but I swear it'd be me and you tonight, pretty lady," he grinned.

"Mhm," I nod, giggling as he brushes his nose against mine. Damn, I feel so in love, so whiplashed by it. If anyone was looking in on us right now they'd probably think we were fools, that this was only young love. How could I fall so hard for a man I've only known a couple of months?

We finally manage to pull apart and he goes to shower, the moment between us replaying back through my head. Did Dieson have some sort of smelling kink, I guess you could call it? Why'd he get turned on by me sniffing his pits? I push the thought away, going back to him saying that he liked pain.

That was definitely a new one.

Would he hurt me? Would I have to endure it? I try to draw from some of the 'strong womanness' Ethayn had infected me with, and thankfully so, because it's so much bullshit I would be taking in my life (okay, the whole pit situation just now aside) if it hadn't been for her telling me to step myself up. If I wasn't comfortable with the things Dieson wanted me to do, I would just tell him. This wasn't the club anymore, this wasn't anything bad anymore- I can give him my consent for things...or not. I'd communicate with him, and hopefully he would back. I think we're at the point where he would back.

I lay across the bed, my clothes not here yet. My natural hair spills from my head, in its natural state, not yet shrunken. I don't mind when the towel falls from me, unwrapped across the bed around my naked body. I chew over his potential pain kink in my head. I had more experience since the club than I ever did in my life before it, but my sexual experience only stems from moments when the people I was with had the full say-so in those traumatizing private rooms. What would I do in the bedroom with my own input...or a little bit of control? Do I like pain too? I flip over onto my back, exhaling tiredly. Do I even have any kinks?