45

The next day, our first order of mission would be to be on the offense towards Amina. I woke up, stretching all over Dieson, who like usual, was still asleep. I wake him up and we decide to take a morning shower together.

"So, now we show up at my father's door and deal with my sister," I comment, sliding on my shower cap.

"Whoa, whoa. I'm sorry, so...are we leavin' the hotel forever? Movin' back in with your dad?" he asks.

"Yeah that, or, we go to your place," I suggest, wrapping my arms around his neck. "I haven't seen it before."

"You'd like to see it, huh?" he asked breathlessly. His dick laid casually against my hip as we kissed, but I knew what to do if I wanted him to stand up. My tongue explored his, as I pressed my breasts to him, and he grabbed one from underneath, the weight of it in his hand. I cocked my leg up, leaning against the shower wall as he reached down and inserted him into him, granting easy access. He thrusted in and out of me as I leaned against the wall, one hand on himself, the other anchored on the tile above my head. He let out shuddery gasps, as I moaned, resting my hands on his waist.

"We're gettin' distracted, Dieson," I tell him, pushing him by the waist out of me, crossing my arms. "How are we gonna corner Amina? I'd rather not do that back and forth with the girl. If I'm supposed to take her down, I wanna do it once and for all."

Dieson cracked a smile, "That's one way to turn a guy off," he joked. "Strategy talk."

"That turns some guys on," I joke back. "Do you have any ideas though?"

"Courtlynn," he looked at me seriously, the water falling over his head, his wavy hair nearly straight under the weight. "What if I told you who the mole is. And how it'll help us remove the threat of Amina once and for all?"

I surveyed his face, trying to discern if he was for real or not. "If you not playin' wimme, and this is true, then I'd believe you. I'd just wonder why you hadn't told me this info sooner," I paused, my eyes watering as I looked down at the shower floor, "I'd wonder if you were the mole all this time."

Dieson didn't say anything as the water ran.

"I'd wonder if that's why you didn't want me looking into things. I'd wonder if you plan...on killing me."

"I'm not the mole, Courtlynn," he lifts my face up, "Your rather is." He sighs. "I had some guys look into it, big fans of not being fans of Cerbey amongst my men. None of his guys, right? So, they look into the mole and possible leads," he waves his hand around, "This, that, and the third, right? And it all comes back to him."

"He mentioned that he feeds out certain information amongst certain people for desired responses. And he didn't want me to look into things."

"So I did," Dieson states.

"Right, and you have way better resources than me. But if my father's the mole then...that means he told Mr. Simons that I was his daughter and that I worked at Club Chiara for Vanilla Dreem, aka Laya, to have been there."

I pressed my lips together, anger building up inside of me. "He knew. I fuckin' knew it. He knew I was in that building. He let me...almost waste away there," I got all choked up. Hot tears spilled down my face and I turned away from Dieson, sobbing.

He laid a hand on my waist, but said nothing. There was nothing he could say anyways. He had caused most of my pain. "Court. I almost didn't wanna tell you. I knew it would hurt."

"Some father's only hurt their children," I say, running a hand over my eyes, "I guess I got one of them."

"Now that you know who the mole is, what will you do?"