36

Dieson sits up, head propped on his hand. "I can't promise you that he won't fall. But I can promise you that I won't make you do it."

Is that good enough for me? Will I be able to go back to the mansion and stare in that man's face, knowing his fate? I shut my eyes, exhaling again. I'll just have to go about things the same way I did with Dieson. I knew what his fate could be, but I still ended up here.

"I have a present for you," I say when I open my eyes back up. "Stay here."

Dieson watches me curiously as I get out of my bed, a black nightshirt doing little to hide my bare ass peeking out at the bottom.

"Should I have bought a bow for you?" Dieson calls out, his voice still a little rough from sleep.

I don't reply, going into the corner, retrieving the lingerie bag quicker than he can see it, and locking myself in the bathroom.

You don't have to lay down with him, Courtlynn. All Ethayn needs is to see you two happy and communicating, whatever non-toxicity looks like, at this dinner. You could lie to her and say that you wore the lingerie for Dieson, lie and say that you guys had great sex and talked about your totally-not-false relationship.

So why do I want to do this for Dieson?

Because he gave me the choice to not kill my father?

I hope I'm not that weak. I hope that's not my reason. I hope that some of the love I had for Ranger Guy and the way his body could move into mine was the reason. Maybe I believed that he wanted to know me better. Or maybe I wanted to seduce him into not killing me.

I don't even know myself.

Once dressed, I stare at my body in the giant mirror, wiping away its fog from a quick shower I took. My hair wet and in its natural, tightly coiled state, my skin bare and free of anything.

I come out of the bathroom, a little bit surprised that Dieson still lays on the bed, waiting for me. He sits up quickly, a dark blush across his face as he turns his head away. "Damn, Courtlynn."

I sit on the edge of the bed, turning his face my way.

Why do I want to know more about this sick, twisted individual?

"Look at me, Dieson. If you're for real." His gaze snaps my way, but it's hungry and I can tell he's holding himself back. "Are you my present, little bunny?" He pushes me onto my back across the bed, hard and understood as he leans over me in his boxers and a T-shirt. "I wanna unwrap every bit of you."

"If my father knew what we were really doing, he would kill the both of us," I warn him, watching Dieson slide his shirt off.

"That kind of turns me on," he says deeply, running his hands over his hair then sliding his boxers completely down.

He licks his lips, pushing closer until I sit up underneath him, his legs on either side of mine, and I bring my mouth to his dick.

"Maybe I want him to catch me. Maybe I want Ali to catch me," he lets out a whimper of a sigh, "Maybe I want everyone to catch me." My head keeps moving, and I know that I almost have him there. "I've been bad, Court," he sighs again, so shuddery, "I've been bad, little bunny."

He cums into my mouth and I hold it there, our lips instantly colliding as Dieson pulls me closer so quick that I would have been dizzy if he weren't there to catch me. He carefully untangles his legs from mine and lays down, and I fall on top of him, still moving my lips against his. My tongue slips into his mouth and he lets out a satisfied gasp as I use one hand to move my panties to the side and he uses one hand to enter himself into me. After he's found where he belongs, I begin to ride, letting go of his lips, and holding onto his shoulders tightly.