Chapter 1: Next Year

I stood there, as I seemed to look at the streets. I had flash backs, of when it was covered in blood. As I was not sure if that was when the dead had got in by them selves.
Or if that was when it was that they had got some help. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver. As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case.
It felt so weird, as to the fact that they were still all over the place. Though he knew it made sense, as they very rarely killed the dead. As they just let them roam around, at that.
I did in fact shake my head as I had thought on that. As I then did in fact go and get my focus back on to what was going on. As I then did in fact go and speak to my self just as soon as it had been the case.
"These streets aren't covered in red... At least not yet..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I did in fact shiver just as soon as it was that I had said that.
As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I could. Just as soon as it was that it had all been the case. As it was that I knew that there was nothing else to think on.
As I seemed to stare below me, as I had my eyes on the road. I then did in fact seem to hear a familiar voice. As I did in fact turn my head towards who it was, at that.
"You good there? You coming right Ben?" He did in fact just seem to say to me, at that. As I did in fact realize that it was my friend Jordan. As it was that I did in fact look at him with my eyes wide at first.
As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what was going on. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could. As I then did in fact bring my self back to reality, all of the sudden.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact go and smile back at him. As it was that I then did in fact begin to speak to him as well.
"Yeah... I'm coming... Don't worry about me here Jordan..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide just as soon as it was that I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. I then did in fact begin to see him blink his eyes a few times. As it was that I then did in fact begin to hear him speak back to me once again.
"And what about Liam? Is every thing good in there?" He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that he did in fact have a worried look on his face just as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact blink my eyes just a few times. As it was that I then did in fact kind of get a bit annoyed.
As it was that I seemed to feel that kind of way all of the sudden. I then did in fact begin to start to go and squint my eyes back at him. As I also then did in fact speak back to him my self, all at once, at that.
"Yes... Every thing is fine... Now how about you worry about your self..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact seem to sound a bit upset as I had said that.
Jordan then did in fact just seem to have his eyes grow wide. As it was clear that it had surprised him a bit. As it was that he then did in fact dip his head a bit low to the ground.
I had not meant to sound like an ass hole what so ever. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could. And I then did in fact begin to go and hear him speak back to me, at that.
"Sorry... I'm just worried about you Ben... You are the last real friend I have now to be honest... Since Chester is gone now..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I kind of did in fact try my best to stay calm. As it was that I did in fact seem to stay in the ass hole attitude, at that.
As it was that I had seemed to have been that sort of way. I then did in fact go and squint my eyes at him. As it was that I then also began to speak to him, at that.
"Yeah... But he's been gone for a while now... And I'm still here... So you don't need to worry..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact simply just seem to care less about any thing else.
As it was that I had in fact been that sort of way, all at once. That was when it was that he did in fact squint his eyes at me. And he then did in fact begin to speak back to me, all at the exact same time too.
"But you aren't invincible are you?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that as a friend, at that. He did in fact have a fair point on just what it was that he had said.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized it was the case. I then did in fact begin to shy away from the ass hole mentality. As it was that I did in fact simply seem to keep my self calm in stead.
As just as soon as it was that I had been that sort of way. I then did in fact shake my head back at him. And I then did in fact begin to speak back to him, all of the sudden.
"No... No I am not..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact have a much more calm voice. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said that to him.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact seem to see his eyes grow wide. As it was that I then did in fact also hear him speak back to me once again.
"And... Well... We don't really have Phillip any more... Do we?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact know that I had come to him at his home that night when we had got back home.
And I had told him as to all that had in fact happened. And as to just what it was that I had caught him and Sasha doing. As I had felt some thing strange about them all along.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case, at that. I then did in fact just seem to close my eyes. As it was that I did in fact wince in pain, all at once.
It was my first love really, and it had ended in heart break at the worst way, at that. As it was that I did in fact know Jordan had taken my side. As it was that I did in fact go and speak back to him, at that.
"Yeah... I don't really want to think on any of that right now... Let's just go..." I did in fact just seem to say back to him, at that. As it was that I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could do all of the sudden.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact been that sort of way. I then did in fact just seem to see his eyes grow wide once again. As it was that he then did in fact nod back to me, all at the exact same time too.
It was a memory still fresh on my mind, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply go and hear him speak back to me. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"Sorry... Waiting on you though..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact seem to apologize about things at first.
But at the end of just what it was that he had said. He did in fact just seem to roll his eyes back at me. As it was that he did in fact seem to be in the joking attitude, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact realized it was the case. I then did in fact let out a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self. As it was that I then did in fact also begin to go and speak back to him, as well.
"Yep... I'm coming... Don't worry... Wouldn't miss this for a day..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact seem to be sarcastic on just what I had said at the end. As it was that I knew damn well that I hated all of this, at that.
It was why we were going to start to make plans after wards. As it was that I did in fact seem to be glad that it was the case. As I then did in fact just seem to simply do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could.
Just as soon as it was that it had been that sort of way. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Jordan. As it was that he did in fact begin to start to speak to me, at that.
"Don't worry Ben... This will all work out for us..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As he did in fact seem to be for real with just what it was that he had said.
I did in fact like the positive attitude that he did in fact have. As it was that I knew that we had kept the circle tight on who knew. As I made sure that no one was to get scared and snitch on us, at that.
As it was that I had seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I did in fact also just seem to shiver just a little bit. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to him, at that.
"They might find out... They know that we are training people..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact feel like some one was going to say some thing about that at the meeting.
As it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said. I then did in fact just seem to see Jordan go and squint his eyes at me. As it was that I did in fact also hear him go and speak back to me as well, at that.
"Hush... We don't want every one to think about that either..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact realize that I was being a bit loud, at that.
There were a few people that were walking near by. As it was that I then did in fact look at some of the folk. As it was that it did in fact seem like they did in fact not seem to care at all.
I felt some what better as soon as it was that it was the case. As it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a soft sigh of some relief. Before it was that I did in fact go and speak, all at the exact same time too.
"Thank God..." I did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact just seem to get my focus off of all of that. As it was that I did in fact seem to focus on just where it was that we were going.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case for me, at that. I then did in fact begin to start to go and nod my head. As it was that I saw that the community house was ahead of us right now.
As it was that I had seen that it was in fact the case, all at once. I then did in fact just seem to see that all of their people were here. As it seemed like they had come early this year, never the less.
I was even more glad that I had hid Liam, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a soft sigh of some relief to my self. Before it was that I did in fact just seem to shake my head, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all at once. I did in fact just seem to simply let out a bit of a rough sigh. And I then did in fact go and simply start to focus on some thing else.
"Well... Here we go..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I already saw that they were loading up stuff in their caravans. As it was clear that they were getting ready to leave, never the less, at that.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear a loud voice. As it was one that did in fact seem to speak up on the speakers, at that.
As it was that it had seemed to have just been the case, all at once. I then did in fact turn my head to Shannon, all at once, at that. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what our leader had to say, all at once.
"Alright every one... Get in your chairs and settle down... London will tell us what we need to know about this year..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As I could tell that she was scared to even say his name. As I knew that as much as she had said that the man was in love with her. It was still clear to me that she was in fact scared of him, at that.
As it was that I had seemed to have stood there and stared. That was when it was that I did in fact get my focus off of it all. And I then did in fact just seem to hear the man as he began to speak all of the sudden, at that.
"Yes... You should have all been ready a while ago... You should always be ready for some thing... That is why your place was so easy to take... We will have to teach you some stuff at some point... Maybe..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that he did in fact seem to have a microphone for him self. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. As it was that I did in fact kind of feel like he had a fair point on what he had said.
As it was that it had seemed to have just been the case, at that. I then did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could do. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply speak to my self, at that.
"I hate this guy..." I did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact seem to have a flash back, all at once. Just as soon as it was that I had said what I had said.
As to when it was that they had in fact killed Chester up here. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I did in fact dip my head low to the ground as I had thought on that.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact do my best to simply act as calm as I felt like I could do. As it was that I then did in fact begin to hear Shannon speak, all at once.
"Give us another few minutes... I think for the most part every one is here..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that she had her eyes wide just as soon as it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had been that sort of way. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to start to hear London speak. As it was that I did in fact begin to listen as to just what he had to say.
"You better hope so... Because if they are not... We will find them..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to nod to his men just as soon as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to see them. As it was that they did in fact begin to head out in different directions across the place.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I did in fact know that every thing was going to be fine. As it was that I then did in fact simply go and speak to my self, at that.
"A huge empty box in front of the crawl space... Plus he's well hidden in there... He will be fine..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide just as I had said that to my self.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, all at once. I then did in fact just seem to do my best to act as calm as I could. As it was that I did in fact simply close my eyes as I had thought on that.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact also just seem to hear Jordan speak. As it was that I opened my eyes and listened as to just what it was that he had to say.
"Liam is fine... Every thing will be just fine..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact just seem to shiver. As if it was that he did in fact have some thing to hide, none the less.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to nod. As it was that I then did in fact look away, all at the exact same time too, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case, at that. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear Shannon speak. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what she had to say, at that.
"Okay... They will be taking some of our horses and a lot of our food... Over half of it this year... Now don't cause any disruption and wait here... And you all will be fine..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that she had said as to just what she had said. It was clear that she was not really happy at all about things. As I saw her look at one horse in specific, as it was clear that it did in fact pain her.
As it was that I just seemed to look there for some time, at that. That was when it was that I did in fact seem to hear the voice of some one speak. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what the man had to say, at that.
"Over half? I thought you said you would only take half at max!" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that he was in fact not at all happy about the way things were.
I knew that the guy did in fact have a fair point on what he had said. As it was that I knew London had in fact made that promise. As it was that I did in fact begin to squint my eyes at London, at that.
Just as soon as I had done as such a thing like that, all at once. I did in fact just seem to hear a loud pop, all at the exact same time too. And a scream from a few people in the crowd, all at once, at that.
I saw that London did in fact have a gun in his hand, at that. As it was that he did in fact not seem to be at all too happy. As it was that he then did in fact begin to speak in to his microphone, at that.
"Yes... And I change my mind! I told you before to not go against me! Now you will pay for that! I will be taking a lot of your women back with us!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he did in fact seem to be fairly angry. On the fact that it was that he had said what he had said. As it was that I once again knew that he did in fact have a fair point.
I did in fact dip my head quite a bit low to the ground, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact do my best to try to stay as calm as I could. As I could tell that Shannon was very upset with London, at that.
She looked as if she was going to say some thing, at that. But she then did in fact quickly change her mind. As it was that I did in fact speak to my self as it was the case.
"Damn it... We can't afford this..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact know that it was no ones fault but our own. As harsh as it was that London might be, as we had found out before now.
As it was that I had seemed to have thought on that, all at once. I once again did in fact hear London go and speak, at that. As I then did in fact listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"Hopefully you will learn next time... That is all that is needed to be said... Be grateful I haven't killed you all... We will leave as soon as my men get back... I hope for your sake, that you will be ready next year..."