Chapter 32: Hard Day

I made it up the steps, as it felt like it was hard for me to do so. As I did in fact know that my belly was full. As it was that I did in fact just seem to make it to the top.
Just as soon as it was that I did in fact do as such a thing like that. I then did in fact begin to stop right at the front door of our place. As I then did in fact go and speak to my self just as soon as I did as such.
"Come on... I've got this..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact kind of wish I hadn't ate so much, all at once. But I knew that the food was in fact very good, all at the exact same time as well.
I felt it disrespectful if I didn't eat every thing off of it. As it was that I did in fact kind of smile just as I had in fact thought on that. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and open the door to my place.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. And I had in fact gotten in side, all at the exact same time as well. I immediately heard the voice of Jordan go and speak.
"Oh... Look who is back? Ben! Have fun of a time did you have alone with Izzy last night?" He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that he had a smirk on his face just as soon as it was that he had said that.
I knew as to just what it was that he was getting at. As it was that I did in fact just seem to have my eyes grow wide, all at once. As it was that I did in fact seem to go and look right back at my friend.
Just as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact blink my eyes a few times, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact begin to go and speak back to him. As it was that I did in fact make sure that he could hear what I had to say.
"Uh... I just went to sleep man... She did make some good breakfast though..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. I did in fact hear some one go and laugh, at that. As it was that I did in fact realize that it was in fact Phillip, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact go and look right at the guy. As it was that I did in fact squint my eyes at him just as I heard him speak.
"Damn... Sounds like Ben has no rizz..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact not have a single clue as to what he was talking about.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to look at him with my head tilted. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to do my best to stay calm, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and speak to him just as it was the case.
"No... Because unlike you... I don't just hit every girl that I make friends with..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact seem to be upset as it was that I had said that.
As it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that I did in fact see that both he and Jordans eyes did in fact grow wide. As it was clear that they were a bit surprised by what I had said.
How ever, I did in fact know they knew what I had meant by that. As it was that I did in fact see a look of guilt on the fact of Phillip. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear him speak back to me, at that.
"You do you then I guess..." He did in fact just seem to grunt, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact turn his head away from me. Just as it was that he had said as to just what he had said.
I did in fact seem to squint my eyes at him for a little bit longer. Before it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and hear Jordan speak to me. As he did in fact have a quiet voice just as it was in fact the case.
"Just ignore him man..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have his eyes wide as he had said that.
It was clear that he did in fact seem to think he was bothering me. Which I did in fact feel like it really wasn't the case what so ever. As I was simply just stating a simple fact, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I looked at my friend for just a little bit longer. I then did in fact go and blink my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact also begin to go and simply just speak back to him.
"He isn't bothering me... I am fine..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact simply feel like I wanted to get off of the subject. On what it was that I had in fact said.
Jordan did in fact luckily seem to realize that it was in fact the case. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see him nod back to me. As it was that he then did in fact also begin to go and speak back to me, at that.
"So... You've already ate... You are ready to go then?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact nod back to me. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact blink my eyes a few times. As it was that I then did in fact begin to simply shake my head back at him.
He did in fact seem to be confused just as soon as it was the case. As it was that he did in fact go and tilt his head back at me. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact began to go and speak back to him.
"No... I'm going to take a shower before I am done..." I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at once. As it was that I did in fact have a serious look on my face just as I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to see him blink his eyes. As he did in fact go and speak to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Makes sense... Well... We will all be ready and waiting for you when ever you are ready... Id recommend you throw some of your dirty clothes in to the washer as well..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that he did in fact go and nod to a washing machine. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and blink my eyes just a few times.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact go and blink my eyes a few times. And I then did in fact begin to simply go and speak back to him, at that.
"Thank you... I will do so... But shower first..." I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to nod back to him. Just as it was that I had said as to just what I had said.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I did in fact see him go and nod back to me. As it was that I then did in fact begin to simply just walk past him, all at once.
Just as it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact head to me own room, at that. As it was that I did in fact being to go to my bag full of stuff, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that all of the sudden. I then did in fact grab my last pair of clean clothes, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact go and speak to my self just as soon as it was the case.
"Yeah... I'm gonna need to clean my stuff up..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide. Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what it was that I had said.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact wake my self up, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact begin to begin to head out of my room, at that.
I knew that there was only 2 bath rooms, never the less. As it was that I did in fact know that one was in Jordans room, at that. As it was that I knew that I didn't really want to go in to Jordans room.
As it was that I had seemed to have thought on all of that. That was when it was that I did in fact go to the other bath room. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak to my self as I did as such a thing.
"Alright... This will have to be good enough... Not perfect... But it will do..." I did in fact just seem to say, as I did in fact look at my clothes. As it was that I knew that I had just thrown stuff in to my bag, at that.
I let out a soft sigh, as it was that I did in fact shake my head. As I then did in fact begin to put my hand on the door handle. Just as it was that I had done as such a thing like that.
I then did in fact seem to open the door, all at once. As my eyes grew wide to see that some one was already in there. As it was that I realized that it was in fact Sasha.
Sasha did in fact just seem to be as shocked as I was. As it was that she quickly turned her head over to me. As I could see that she was naked in the mirror as she spoke to me.
"Goodness Ben! Do you ever knock?" She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that she seemed to be appaled by what I had done.
As it was that I seemed to look at her for quite some time. I then did in fact go and squint my eyes at her. As I did my best to ignore the fact that she was standing there with her beautiful breasts.
As it was that I just seemed to have done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact begin to start to go and speak back to her. As it was that I did in fact go and listen as to just what it was that she had to say.
"Well... Do you ever lock the door? You act like I knew you were going to be in there... I was just trying to get in to the shower..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at once.
As it was clear to me that she had just got fresh out the shower. As it was that I did in fact see that her hair was wet. As I did in fact look lower and lower from her hair.
I did in fact then look away from her, all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact hear the loud voice of Phillip seem to speak. As I then did in fact listen as to just what he had to say.
"Is every thing okay over there?" He did in fact just seem to yell. As it was that he talked as if he was going to come and save the day. As if it was that I was some how harassing her, all at the exact same time too.
I did in fact just seem to get a little bit annoyed by it. As it was that I was about to speak back to him. Until it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Sasha do as such a thing like that in stead, all at once.
"Yes... Every thing is all good in here Phillip! Relax!" She did in fact just seem to yell back to him, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to hear him as he sat back down on his chair as he had said that.
I did in fact just seem to go and grunt a bit as soon as it was the case. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to turn my head away. As it was that I did in fact do as such a thing like that of course.
"Yeah... Your her little security guard aren't you?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact roll my eyes just as soon as it was that I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I began to leave the bath room, all at once. As I figured that I wasn't going to get in a shower today, never the less.
Just as it was that I was about to leave the door, all at once. Sasha then did in fact seem to go and speak to me, just as she had done before. As it was that I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what she had to say.
"Where are you going Ben? Aren't you going to take a shower?" She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that she did in fact tilt her head at me a bit confused, just as soon as it was that she had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times my self. As it was that I then did in fact go and shake my head back at her.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact also begin to go and speak back to her as well. As I made sure that she heard as to just what it was that I had to say back.
"No... It's a bit too late for me to shower now if you are going to be in here..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at once. As it was clear to me that she was no where near being finished, never the less.
As it was that I just seemed to look at her for a bit longer. As it was that I was in fact once again ready to leave the room, at that. She then did in fact simply go and speak back to me, just like before.
"You don't have to go... You can still shower in here... It doesn't bother me..." She did in fact just seem to say, none the less. As she seemed to talk as if it was that nothing had in fact happened between us.
As if it was that we were in fact still dating to this day. Which I knew that it was not the case what so ever. And it more than likely would not be the case ever again.
As it was that I just seemed to look at her with my eyes squinted. I then did in fact go and look at my self in the mirror, at that. As it was that I then did in fact begin to realize as to just how much of a mess I was.
As it was that I had realized that it was in fact the case. I then did in fact begin to make my decision, all at once. As I then did in fact begin to simply go and speak back to her.
"Fine I guess... But can you at least look away..." I did in fact just seem to go and grunt back at her. As it was that I did in fact continue to squint my eyes back at her after I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. She then did in fact go and blink her eyes a few times at first. As in the end, she then did in fact just seem to simply go and nod back to me.
She then did in fact begin to turn her head away from me. As she did in fact get her focus back to what she was doing with her self. As it was that I saw that she was looking in the mirror as she did as such.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then also did in fact hear her go and speak back to me one more time as well. As I then did in fact go and listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say.
"Yeah... What ever... Not like I haven't seen it before any ways... We were just on the beach yesterday..." She seemed to say, all at once. As it was that she did in fact roll her eyes at me just as soon as she had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then went and squinted my eyes at her like before. As it was that she did in fact seem to get her focus on the mirror.
I simply ignored her after all of that, all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact quickly begin to undress, all at the exact same time too. As I spoke to my self whilst I had done as such a thing like that.
"Yeah... It's not like I wanted to..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact roll my eyes as well. Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact quickly hop in to the shower. As it was that I did in fact close the curtains behind me as soon as it was the case.
As it was that I had began to turn on the water, all at once. That was when it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Sasha speak. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that she had to say to me.
"Careful... It comes out really hot!" She did in fact just seem to try to warn me, all at once. But she did in fact seem to be a little bit too late on the fact that it was the case.
I did in fact just seem to yell out loud as it stung me. As it was that I took a few steps back and let it cool down. Just as I did in fact go and speak back to Sasha, all at once.
"You could've warned me before you know..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I was not all too happy as to what I had said. As it was that I did in fact just seem to try to calm my self down.
Once it was that I had felt the water seem to cool down. I then did in fact go and dip my head in to it, all at the exact same time too. As I made sure to get my hair wet first, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case. I then did in fact just seem to feel more at ease. As it was that I did in fact close my eyes as soon as it was the case.

There I was, as I did in fact just seem to turn off the shower, all at once. As it was that I was a bit lost as to just how long it had been. As it was that I almost wondered if I had fallen asleep while I was standing up.
As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I could. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to wake my self up. As it was that I then did in fact begin to speak to my self as I poked my head out the curtains.
"What is she doing still in here?" I did in fact just seem to say to my self quietly, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look around the room, at that.
As it was that I had said as to just what I had said. I then did in fact realize that Sasha had left the room. And I had in fact not noticed that she had done as such a thing like it.
As it was that I had realized that it was in fact the case. I let out a bit of a rough sigh of some relief to my self. As it was that I then all of the sudden did in fact get out of the shower.
As soon as it was that it had seemed to have been the case. I then did in fact go and look at a clock that was on the wall in there. As I did in fact see that it was 7:50, as I then began to speak to my self, at that.
"I need to put my clothes on and then get out of here as soon as possible..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once, at that. As it was that I did in fact wash my self with the towel.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all at once. As I did my best to make sure I was as dry as possible. I then did in fact also begin to start to put on my clothes.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case, all at once. I then did in fact just seem to start to put on my socks and shoes. As it was that I did in fact hear voices talking in the other room, at that.
"Yeah... We are just waiting for Ben... He is still in the shower..." I did in fact hear Jordan say, never the less. As it was clear that he must be talking to some one else, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I realized that it was the case. I began to start to think that it might be Izzy, at that. As I then did in fact seem to get a bit excited as I did in fact hurry out of the bath room, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact quickly go down the hall way, all at the exact same time too. As I had a big smile on my face as I began to speak to who ever it was.
"I'm right here! I'm ready!" I did in fact just seem to say. As I did in fact head in to the dining room with a smile on my face. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what it was that I had said.
As it was that I did in fact seem to head in to the room. I saw that every one did in fact seem to look at me. As their eyes seemed to be wide just as they did as such a thing like that.
I looked back at them with my eyes wide for some time as well. Until it was that I did in fact begin to hear the voice of Charro speak. As I looked at him and then listened as to just what he had to say him self.
"Good! I hope you are ready for a hard day!"