Chapter 40: This Last Day

I stood there, as I had a bit of a sad smile on my face. As I was not all too sure what there was to be sad about. As it was that I knew that I had heard the news from Kristen.
Our people were moving homes to this place. I knew that I was going to get to see her way more. As it was that I did in fact kind of feel happy about all of that, all at once.
How ever, I also kind of felt a bit afraid of how things were going to go. As it was that I did in fact just seem to gulp at the thought of it. As I then did in fact just seem to simply go and speak to my self, at that.
"Okay... I've got this..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact nod to my self. Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up a bit. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to go and knock on Izzy's door.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to wait a few moments. As it seemed to be silence, as I then did in fact speak to my self like before.
"She might not even be home... I doubt that she is here all of the time..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact do my best to stay calm. Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear foot steps. As it was that I felt much better just as soon as it was in fact the case.
Shortly after all of that had in fact been that sort of way. I then did in fact begin to start to hear a voice from in side. As it was that my eyes grew wide just as soon as it was that I realized that it wasn't Izzy.
"Yes... Who is there?" I did in fact just seem to hear a man say, all at once. As it was that my eyes then did in fact just seem to drop. As it was that my heart did in fact seem to do the same thing, at that.
It was clear that there was another man in side her place. As it was that it did in fact kind of hurt me to think on that. As I was almost tempted to walk away and just go up stairs.
How ever, I did my best to try to keep my self calm. As it was that I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of a woman on the other side. As it was that I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what she had to say.
"Izzy doesn't get very many guests... This has to be important... What's going on?" She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that the woman did in fact seem to be worried, just as it was that she had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact begin to start to feel a bit better. As it was that I realized that there was also a woman in side.
I then did in fact just seem to let out a soft sigh to my self. As it was that I did my best to keep my self calm. Before it was that I worked up the courage to speak back to the people that were in side.
"It is me Ben... I am friends with Izzy... If she is busy right now... I will happily wait for later... Sorry for bothering you..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that I had said as to just what it was that I had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact all of the sudden see the door open. As it was that my eyes grew wide in shock just as soon as it was the case.
I then did in fact see a bit of an older man, and a woman. As it was that they both seemed to have big smiles on their faces. Just as soon as it was that the man then did in fact begin to go and speak to me.
"Oh! Ben! We have heard all about you from the people here! Izzy has told us all about you too!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As he did in fact have a big smile on his face just as it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact begin to realize as to just who these people were. As it was that I then did in fact once again seem to feel a whole lot better, at that.
I then did in fact just seem to go and smile back at them. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to go and speak back to him. As I then did in fact listen as to just what I had to say to him, all at once.
"Oh... And I assume that you must be her parents! Nice to meet you too!" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I saw that the man had his hand out. As it was clear that he did in fact want to shake hands with me.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact begin to do as such a thing like that. As it was that we both nodded to each other after wards.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact hear the familiar voice of Izzy. As I then did in fact listen as to just what she had to say, at that.
"What's going on? Who is it?" She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see her poke her head out. As it was that she seemed to be a bit lost as to just what was going on.
I knew that she couldn't see me what so ever, right now. As I could just barely see her face through the cracks of her parents. As it was that my eyes did in fact once again grow wide just as it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had been that sort of way. That was when it was that I then did in fact see her mother turn her head around. As it was that she then did in fact begin to start to speak to Izzy, at that.
"I think it's your friend Ben! He is quite a lovely gentleman..." She did in fact just seem to say back to her daughter, all at once. As it was that she did in fact have a big smile on her face still just as she had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times. As it was that I then did in fact see the parents move out of the way.
I then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was. That it did in fact seem to be Izzy who now had a smile on her face. As it was that she then did in fact seem to come to me as she then spoke to me.
"Oh! Hey Ben! I didn't know you were going to be back so soon! Meet my parents, David and Zoey!" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact continue to smile just as she had said that.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case. I then did in fact just seem to see her look at her parents. As it was that she seemed to be quite a bit uncomfortable.
I felt a little bit like that way my self, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to see them look at me. As I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could do, before I then did in fact speak back to them.
"It's nice to meet you again David and Zoey! I guess you already know my name..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that my eyes were wide just as soon as it was that it had been the case.
As it was that it had just seemed to have been that sort of way. That was when it was that I then did in fact do my best to try to stay calm. As it was that I then did in fact simply begin to see her mother come close to me.
She then did in fact all of the sudden give me a hug. As it was that I was a bit surprised to see it be the case. As it was that she spoke to me as it was that we were hugging each other.
"It is so great to meet you too Ben... We were just here checking in on our daughter... It's good to see she has made a new friend! I guess we will leave you 2 to go do what ever it was that you want to do!" She did in fact just seem to say, at that.
As it was that she had said as to just what she had said. I then did in fact see her look at her husband. As it was that David did in fact just seem to have his eyes wide.
How ever, he then did in fact just seem to take in what she had said. As it was that he then did in fact go and nod back to her. Before it was that he then did in fact also begin to speak back to her, all at once.
"Oh! Okay! Good to meet you Ben! You guys have a good day! I hope I'll get to see more of you soon!" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide just as it was that he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that Izzy once again did in fact just seem to speak. As it was that I then did in fact go and listen as to just what she had to say, at that.
"Well... He is about to be going home I assume... So I'm not sure if you will be able to meet him just yet... But take care dad!" She did in fact just seem to say back to him.
Just as soon as it was that she had said as to just what she had said. I then did in fact see the both of them nod back to each other. As it was that he then did in fact begin to leave the room.
They closed the door behind him just as it was the case. As it was that it did in fact now just seem to be me and her in the room. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak to her, all of the sudden my self.
"So... Any thing new?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I had my eyes wide just as soon as it was the case. As it was just me trying to get a conversation started between us, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to go ahead. And I then did in fact begin to start to see her simply go and nod back to me.
Just as soon as it was that it had seemed to have been the case. I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up. As it was that I then did in fact begin to hear her speak back to me.
"Well... My parents came in to check in on me... I talked to them for a bit... But nothing for me that is new... What about you? I know that you went to go meet with Kristen..." She did in fact just seem to say.
She had her eyes wide just as soon as it was in fact the case. As it was clear that she was interested to hear about that. As it was that I did in fact want to tell her all about it.
I knew that I was excited to know that I was moving here. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I did in fact just seem to hold my self in for a bit of some time.
Just as it was that it had in fact just been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to speak back to her. As it was that I knew that I didn't need to tell her too much.
"Well... It went well... It went a lot faster than I would have expected... I've been sent on a mission far away... But some thing really cool is coming soon..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had said as to just what it was that I had said. I once again did in fact just seem to have my eyes wide, all at once. As it was that I knew that I was in fact quite a bit excited about all of it.
How ever, I did in fact do my best to try to hold my self in, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to know that I had said too much. As I felt like she was going to get interested and ask some more questions.
She seemed to have her eyes wide as she stared back at me. As it was that she then did in fact begin to dip her head a bit low to the ground. As it was that I just then also began to hear her speak back to me as well.
"Well... I guess that you are going to be gone for a while... I will be missing you Ben..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As she had a genuine look of sadness on her face just as it was that she had said that.
I knew that she had told me that she didn't really have people here. As it was that I kind of felt a bit bad for her that being so. As it was that I did in fact do my best to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could.
I then did in fact blink my eyes just a few times, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact go and start to speak back to her.
"Well... I don't know how long I am going to be gone... But I will be coming back at some point!" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact make sure that she knew this wasn't going to be the last time that I was going to see her.
As it was that she had heard as to just what I had said. She then did in fact begin to start to lift her head up. As it was that she had a big smile on her face as her eyes grew wide.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been that sort of way. I then did in fact all of the sudden start to hear her go and speak back to me. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what she had to say.
"Oh! That's great to here! When are you leaving?" She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that she did in fact seem to be trying to stay calm just as she had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact seem to blink my eyes just a few times, at that. As it was that I knew that I could in fact tell her the truth on this, all at once.
I then did in fact begin to look behind me for what ever reason. As it was that I then did in fact also begin to go and speak back to her. Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, at that.
"I am leaving tomorrow I would assume... But I have one more day here... And I'd like to spend it with you at the beach maybe..." I did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that I knew that we hadn't been at the beach since the first day we had been here. As it was that I did in fact just seem to do my best to act as calm as I could. Before it was that I did in fact go and look at her right in to her eyes.
As it was that I had said as to just what I had said to her. I saw that her eyes did in fact seem to grow wide. As it was that she then did in fact blink her eyes just a few times too.
It was clear that she was a little bit surprised by what I had said. As it was that I then did in fact begin to see her look at me for a bit longer. Before it was that she then did in fact begin to go and speak back to me.
"You want to go out there? It is really cold today... I'm not sure if I will be going out to the water..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide as she had said that.
I knew that she had a fair point on what it was that she had said. As it was that the water didn't sound all too appealing to me. On a day like today, all at the exact same time too.
But I felt like I just wanted to go and spend a bit more time with her. As it was that I didn't want to be locked up in a house. If it was that we were going to do as such a thing.
I then did in fact just seem to simply go and nod back to her. As it was that I then did in fact also begin to speak back to her as well. Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that, none the less.
"I don't want to go out in the water either... But I do want to hang out with you one more day... My friends might join me too... I am going to split off from them no matter what..." I did in fact just seem to say to her.
As it was that I also did in fact let her know I wasn't going with them. As I felt like I once again might be saying a little bit too much. But I didn't seem to really care at all too much right now.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact all of the sudden see her go and nod back to me. As it was that she also then did in fact go and speak back to me as well.
"Okay... Sure... I'll go with you out there... I am going to miss you too badly to not want to do it..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact let out a soft chuckle just as she had said that.
Just as soon as it was that she had said as to just what she had said. I once again did in fact just seem to go and smile back at her. As it was that I did in fact go and nod back to her all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to move on ahead. And I then did in fact begin to simply start to speak back to her, at that.
"Well... Let's get the day started while we still can... I've got to go up stairs and get some things and tell the others... Get some food as well..." I did in fact just seem to say to her.
I looked at her with my eyes wide just as I had said that to her. As it was that I did in fact make sure that she knew that I was being serious. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to blink her eyes a few times.
Just as soon as it was that she had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact begin to also see her go and nod to me one more time. As it was that I then did in fact also begin to hear her speak back to me as well.
"Alright... I'll get the things that I need as well... And I guess I will see you out there the same place as before!" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact have a big smile just as it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had been that sort of way, all at once. I then did in fact begin to once again smile back at the girl. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to turn my head away from her, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had been the case, all at once. I then did in fact also let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self, at that. As it was that I then did in fact also begin to start to speak back to her one more time.
"Yep... See you in a bit Izzy... I will be back there soon... Good bye..." I did in fact just seem to say. As just as it was that I had said that. I did what her parents had done just a few minutes ago, at that.
And I then did in fact begin to open up the door to her place. As I then did in fact also close it behind me, just as soon as I had done so. As I got my eyes on top of the stair way, just as it was that it had been the case.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact go and nod a bit to my self. As it was that I also spoke to my self quietly just as it was the case.
"Okay... This is the easiest part..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self, all at the exact same time too. As just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. I then did in fact begin to start to go up the stairs, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact just seem to make it to the top, all of the sudden. As it was that I felt a bit better just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been that sort of way. I then did in fact seem to wake my self up a fair bit, at that. As it was that I then did in fact speak to my self just before it was that I opened the door.
"This trip has been cool for the most part... Can't wait to make it back here... I love this place..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I kind of smiled just as I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that I had said what I had said to my self. I then did in fact go and shake my head just a little bit, at that. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and open the front door of my place.
Just as soon as it was that it had been that sort of way, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to go and move in side. As it was that I felt a bit better as I felt the nice warm breeze blow in.
Just as soon as it was that I had felt that be the case, all at once. I then did in fact also begin to start to hear the voice of Jordan. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and listen as to just what he had to say.
"Honestly I don't see the big deal about going to the beach you guys... But hey... If that's what you and Sasha want to do than so be it... I wouldn't mind one more day here... Plus I need to catch up on some sleep..." He did in fact just seem to say.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. I did in fact just seem to see him look right at me. As it was that his eyes were wide as I walked in to the living room.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact seem to blink my eyes a few times, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact go and speak back to him, all at the exact same time too.
"You don't have to go to the beach it you don't want to... It is quite cold any ways... You could just stay back here and get some sleep..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that I was in fact serious with what I had just said. As it was that I did in fact make sure that he knew that I was being that way. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see him blink his eyes a few times.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that he then did in fact just seem to shake his head. As it was that I then did in fact being to start to also speak back to me as well.
"Nah... I can sleep later tonight... I would rather have one last good day with my friends before every thing changes..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
Just as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. I also could tell that he was being serious, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he then did in fact nod to me just as soon as it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had been that sort of way. I then did in fact go and nod back to him. As it was that I did in fact also go and speak to him after all of that.
"Well... I am going to go and get my clothes and stuff from my room... Pack up some food as well... We aren't going to have Charro cooking for us this time..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact nod to Jordan, just as it was the case. As it was that I knew that he was the only one in the room.
Just as soon as it was that it had been that sort of way. He then did in fact begin to nod back to me. As it was that he then did in fact also go and speak back to me too.
"Alright... I've got you..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that he then did in fact turn his head away from me, at that. As it was that he then did in fact begin to get up from his chair, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact also begin to start to turn my head away from him. As it was that I then did in fact simply begin to start to go to my bed room.
Just as it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all at once. I then did in fact just seem to calm my self down a fair bit. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and close the door behind me.
I knew that there wasn't really a reason for me to do as such a thing. But I did in fact feel like I needed a little bit of some time for my self. As I then did in fact go and speak to my self just as soon as it was the case.
"Alright... Got my clothes... I can just get stuff set up for leaving tomorrow... And I will be all good..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that my eyes were wide just as soon as it was that it had been the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had been that sort of way, all at once. I then did in fact begin to start to move right on ahead. As it was that I then did in fact go and start to pack up my bags, all at once.
Just as it was that it had seemed like I had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact get my self from up off of the ground. As it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Phillip go and speak from the other room.
"I just heard Ben... Where's he at Jordan?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he seemed to be a bit lost just as it was that he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact best the voice of Jordan right away. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak to Phillip.
"He went to his room to finish up packing some stuff... Chill... We are leaving soon..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As just as it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had said.
I let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all of the sudden. As it was that I then did in fact put my bag up on my back, all at once. And I then did in fact open the door to leave the room, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact go in to the living room where I saw every one was at. As it was that I then did in fact go and speak up my self once it was the case.
"Alright... I am ready to go... What about you guys?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that my eyes were wide just as I had said that. As it was that I made sure that they were all ready, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. I then did in fact start to hear Sasha speak back to me. As her eyes were wide just as soon as it had been the case.
"Yep... All ready here... Let's go enjoy this last day..."