Chapter 17: Get There

We seemed to sit down by the fire, as it was in fact around mid night. As things did in fact seem to be ever so calm. As it was a nice and warm evening for a change as of late.
I did in fact seem to smile as I looked up at the stars. As I did in fact seem to see them through some of the clouds. As it was that I then did in fact go and speak to my self out loud, at that.
"The stars are so nice... This is a great evening to be out side... You'll never see some thing like this in our home..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to do my best to act as calm as I could.
As it was that I seemed to stare there for some time. I then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a rough sigh.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact hear the voice of Phillip. As it was that he did in fact just seem to speak him self, at that.
"And what exactly are the stars telling you Ben?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact go and look at him just as it was that he had said that.
I was not all too sure if it was that he was in fact mocking me. As it was that I did in fact seem to see that he did in fact have his eyes wide. As it was that I did in fact just seem to squint my eyes back at him.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that of course. I then did in fact just seem to calm my self down. And I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to him, at that.
"Not sure... I'm not good at that kind of thing... They look pretty... So maybe that means some thing good is coming..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had said as to just what I had said. I did in fact seem to continue to look up at the stars. As it was that it was in fact a very nice sight to see on a night like this.
As it was that I did in fact seem to go and do that still. I then did in fact just seem to hear Jordan laugh. As it was that he then also began to go and speak back, as well.
"Yeah... Well... I don't think if there is no God, than the stars don't mean any thing to us... That's just a bunch of jiberrish..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that he did in fact squint his eyes at Phillip as well. Just as soon as it was that he had said that to him. As it was that I was not so sure why he was being an ass hole right now.
I felt like this was a good night for all of us to be together. As it was that I did in fact do my best to stay calm. As I then did in fact simply hear Sasha go and speak, all at once.
"I think there is a God out here... And we have passed judgement day... Now he has just given up on us..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that she had said as to just what she had said. That was when it was that she then did in fact seem to go dead silent. As no one seemed to say a word back to her.
I was not all too sure how I felt about any of that. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to stay calm. As I then did in fact all of the sudden hear Charro go and speak up, at that.
"Well... You guys are lucky that this is just about all you've ever witnessed... When I was growing up, the only lights you saw were city lights... I'm glad that my family made it out of Japan when we did..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said. He did in fact seem to look up at the sky still. As he had a bit of a sad look on his face just as it was that he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said what he had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to hear Phillip. As it was that he once again did in fact seem to speak like before.
"Didn't realize you were from Japan... I had some family that lived there when I was really young... Don't know if they are still alive... I doubt it..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said. I also did in fact have a sad look on his face, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look away, all at once.
I felt like I wanted to step in and say some thing about my past. But I didn't really remember any thing at all. Besides my parents always arguing and me always being at home.
As it was that I just seemed to think on that for some time. That was when it was that I once again began to start to hear Charro speak. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what he had to say at that.
"I don't think they did... From what I remember when I was really young... It was a lot of city... And if you were in the city you were screwed... Once your food ran out..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I did in fact seem to see him shiver. As it was clear that he didn't like to think on any of that.
As it was that I seemed to realize that it was in fact the case. I then did in fact let out a bit of a rough sigh my self. As it was that I also then did in fact begin to speak out loud, as well.
"Well... I think it would be best for us to get some rest... How much longer would you say we have left Charro?" I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide just as I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, at that. I also did in fact seem to see that his eyes did in fact grow wide. As it was that he did in fact just seem to look all around us for what ever reason, at that.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case, all at once. That was when it was that he then began to go and speak up. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say, at that.
"Well... From as far as I can tell... I think that we should have maybe 2 days walk... If we go fast enough... We might even make it there by tomorrow night..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
Just as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that he then also did in fact nod back to me. As it was that I also did in fact seem to do the same thing back to him of course.
Just as soon as it was that we both did in fact look at each other. I then did in fact begin to start to hear Jordan go and speak up. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say, at that.
"Well... We better go and get some sleep now then... That way we can be well rested in the morning... Phillip, you lined up the area right?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact see him look at Phillip. As I saw that his eyes were wide just as soon as it was that he had asked him that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I did in fact see Phillip go right on ahead. And he then did in fact simply go and nod back to him, at that.
As it was that they seemed to stare at each other for some more time. I then did in fact also begin to start to hear Phillip go and speak. As it was that I did in fact begin to listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"Yep... Got that all done while you were all busy talking and making food... No need to worry..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact seem to be serious on the fact that he had said that.
As it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said. I then did in fact see Jordan go and nod back to him, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he then did in fact get up from his chair, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact watch as he went on over to his tent, at that. As it was that I did in fact begin to go and speak to my self, all at once, at that.
"I should probably do the same..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self, all at the exact same time too. As it was that my eyes were in fact wide just as it was that I had told my self that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact wake my self up a fair bit. And I then did in fact simply go right on ahead.
And I then did in fact go and look back at the others. As it was that they did in fact seem to be talking to each other by the fire. As it was that I did in fact squint my eyes at Sasha and Phillip, at that.
I saw that they were talking to each other, all at once. As it was that I did in fact seem to squint my eyes in jealousy. Before it was that I then did in fact go and speak to my self, all at the exact same time too.
"This doesn't matter to me... I shouldn't care about them..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self. As it was that I did it in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact turn my head around, all at once, at that. As it was that I did in fact get my eyes on to the tent that was in front of me.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that, as well. I then did in fact begin to head in side, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact hear Jordan grunt, just as soon as it was that I had stepped my foot in.
As it was that I did in fact kind of wince as I knew that I had been loud. As it was that I then did in fact begin to zip up the tent. Before it was that I then did in fact also begin to go and speak to him, all at once.
"Sorry Jordan..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to stay as calm as I could. Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said to my friend.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. He then did in fact just seem to let out another grunt, all of the sudden. Before it was that I also did in fact begin to hear him speak back to me, as well.
"It's alright man... Good night..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that he did in fact not want to talk. On the fact that it was that he had said as to just what he had said.
I did in fact let out a soft sigh just as soon as it was the case. As I felt like it was in fact perfectly fine with me, as well. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to simply go and speak back to him, once again.
"Yeah... Good night man... see you in the morning..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said what I had said back to him.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case for me. That was when it was that I then did in fact seem to hide under my blanket. As it was that I then did in fact begin to close my eyes, all at once, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. It felt like it did in fact not take all too much longer for me to fall asleep. As it was that I did in fact seem to feel at peace just as soon as it was the case.