Chapter 45: I'll Be Back For You

As soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said to her. That was when it was that her eyes grew wide in shock. As it was that she then did in fact also go and dip her head to the ground in guilt as well.
As it was that it had just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact hear the voice of Phillip speak. As he did in fact seem to be quick to come to her defense, never the less.
"What the hell are you talking about Ben? You aren't thinking straight... Get off of her for once..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that he was not at all happy by the fact that I had in fact said that.
I knew that he had a fair point on what he had said. As it was that I did in fact always seem to be on her back. For all of the stuff that I felt like I couldn't forgive her for.
But this time, I knew for a fact that this was in fact her fault. As it was that I just then did in fact look back at Phillip. And I then did in fact begin to go and look at him with my eyes squinted.
"No... She was out there last night... She came home soaked in water... I saw her... It makes sense now... She sent her out there on purpose..." I did in fact just seem to say, at that.
As it was that I did in fact once again go and look at Sasha in anger. As it was that I saw that Phillip had his eyes wide in shock. As to the fact that it was that I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear Adrian speak. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to listen as to just what he had to say.
"Hold on... Let's figure this out before we make any assumptions..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact also see him squint his eyes at me just as he had said that.
It was clear that he was not all too sure about what I had said. As it was clear that he didn't know our history. And he did in fact not realize that jealousy that Sasha seemed to be having.
As it was that it had just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact shake my head back at him. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to him, as well.
"No... She is the reason... She knows what she did... There is nothing to discuss... She is jealous of her... She sent her out there on purpose..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that I saw him blink his eyes a few times. As it was clear that he was a bit surprised by just what it was that I had said.
As it was that I seemed to stare at him for a bit longer. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear Charro speak. As I looked at him and I then listened as to just what he had to say.
"If she did that... That would be really sick and messed up..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have his eyes wide as he had said that.
I did in fact just seem to squint my eyes back at him as he had said that. As it was not at all due to the fact that I was upset at him at all. As it was more just due to the fact that I did in fact just seem to be upset at Sasha.
I wasn't upset rather, but I felt like I was more enraged at what she had done. As I then did in fact begin to turn my head back to her. And I then did in fact go and start to speak back to her just as soon as it was the case.
"Come on Sasha... Admit to what you did and maybe your consequences won't be as harsh..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. Sasha then did in fact look at me with her eyes wide. As it was that she then did in fact also go and blink her eyes a few times.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. She then did in fact also begin to start to go and speak right back to me. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and listen as to just what she had to say.
"I honestly don't have a clue as to what you are talking about... I'm in just as much pain as you..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact pretend to be innocent on just what she had said.
It only seemed to anger me even more as to just what she had said. As it was clear to me that she did in fact still have a guilty look on her face. As I then did in fact all of the sudden go and get up from my chair.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to see Jordan get up. As he did in fact put his arms out in front of me just as he spoke to me.
"Calm down Ben... We don't know if she is lying or telling the truth yet... Though it doesn't look good for her... Don't do any thing stupid..." He did in fact just seem to say, at that.
As it was that just as it was that he had said what he had said. He then did in fact just seem to go and look right back at Sasha. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes squinted at her as well just as it was the case.
It was clear that he didn't believe a word she had said. As it was clear to me that my friend was on my side. As I did in fact seem to feel some what better just as it was the case.
As it was that it had just seemed to have been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to hear Phillip speak. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to look at him just as it was the case.
"I think Ben is just angry and upset... I don't think it was Sasha... You need to calm down Ben..." He did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide just as he had said that.
It seemed like he wanted to believe what he had said. More than the fact that he did in fact believe it. As it was that he had a lot of doubt in his own face, at that.
As it was that he had seemed to have gone and looked back at Sasha. I then did in fact begin to go and look back at her as well. As it was that I then did in fact speak to her just as soon as it was so.
"Well Sasha... You can either admit to it and face it easier... Or you can let us slowly find out and continue to lie, and then you pay a harder price..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at the exact same time too.
I seemed to talk with a bit more of a calm voice on what I had said. As it was that it seemed like some thing a leader would say. When it was that they were trying to get some thing out of a person, at that.
As it was that I had said as to just what it was that I had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact hear a door open. As it was that I heard the voice of a woman go and speak just as soon as it was the case.
"Is every thing okay in here? What is with all of the shouting?" I did in fact hear her say, all at the exact same time as well. As I realized that who the woman was, was in fact Izzy's mother, at that.
I then did in fact just seem to grow dead silent just as it was the case. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what to do or say. As it was that I did in fact seem to see Sasha looking at me with her eyes wide.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case, at that. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear Adrian speak. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to listen as to just what he had to say.
"Yes... We are fine... Just a bit worried and afraid for Izzy is all..." I did in fact just seem to hear him say. As it was that he did in fact seem to hide the truth from her, at that.
I felt like it was wrong of him to do as such a thing like that. As it was that I did in fact feel like I should say some thing to her. But at the same time too, I knew that it was not my place to do as such.
As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and let out a soft sigh. Before it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to her as well. As it was that I just then did in fact make sure she heard what I had to say.
"Yes... We are all good hear Zoey... Is Izzy doing okay? Is she... Is she going to make it?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to gulp just as it was that I had said that.
I was not all too sure if her parents were angry with me. As to the fact that I was the reason she had gone out to the beach, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to dip my head low to the ground at the thought of that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact begin to see some one else join Zoey in the room. As it was that I then did in fact hear the voice of her father David go and speak, at that.
"Yes... Isabella is going to be fine... Thanks to you... You saved her..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that he did in fact have a genuine look on his face as he had said that.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to go and look back at him. As it was that my eyes were quite wide just as I did as such a thing like that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case for me. And I had in fact done my best to act as calm as I felt like I could. I then did in fact begin to start to simply go and speak back to him, at that.
"Well... It wasn't really me... The medical team did most of it..." I did in fact just seem to say back to him, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to stay humble just as it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact hear his wife go and speak. As I then did in fact go and listen as to just what Zoey had to say her self.
"Yes... You are the one that cut it off before the infection spread... She wouldn't have made it here on time with out you... And you Sasha... Thank you for pulling her out of the water..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that she then did in fact go and look at Sasha. As it was that she did in fact look at her right in to her eyes as it was the case.
It seemed to only add more guilt on to the face of Sasha. Which it was that Zoey and David didn't seem to recognize at all. Probably due to the fact that they still seemed to be innocent to it all.
As it was that it had just seemed to have been the case, at that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear Sasha speak. As she did in fact just seem to nod her head back to them as it was the case.
"Yes... Of course... Izzy has become a good friend to me..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that she did in fact seem to choke on her words just as she had said that.
As it was clear that she was in fact lying, never the less. As it was that it did in fact only seem to anger me even more, at that. As it was that I then did in fact begin to keep my self as calm as I could.
Just as soon as it was that it had been that sort of way. That was when it was that I just then did in fact go and look away from her. As it was that I then did in fact go and look at Zoey and David in stead, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to lock eyes with them. I then did in fact also begin to start to go and speak to them both. As I made sure that they heard as to just what it was that I had to say, at that.
"Well... Is she okay enough for me to go and see her?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact tilt my head just as soon as it was that I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been that sort of way. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to go and see their eyes grow wide, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact see David blink his eyes a few times as well.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead and look right at him. As it was that he just then did in fact begin to go and speak back to me, at that.
"I'm not sure Ben... You will have to talk to Kristen about it..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was clear that he didn't view me as that kind of guy just yet.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. I too then did in fact go and blink my own eyes, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact also go and nod back to the man, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact also just seem to start to go and speak back to him. As I made sure that he had heard as to just what it was that I had to say.
"Of course... I will go and talk to Kristen right now..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I was a little bit frustrated to know that I had to go to her. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look away from them, all of the sudden.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to go and move. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to head on over to her room.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, all at once. I then did in fact also just seem to hear their foot steps as well. As it was that they did in fact just seem to walk behind me, never the less.
Just as it was that it had in fact just been the case, at that. I then did in fact also begin to start to hear Charro go and speak. As he did in fact seem to speak quietly just as soon as it was the case.
"I am so sorry about what happened... I hope she gets better... We will do every thing in our power to make sure that she does..." He did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide just as soon as it was the case.
I once again quickly did in fact just seem to turn my head away. As I knew that it was none of my business as to just what was going on. As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply turn my head to Kristen door.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to knock on it. As it was that I did in fact go and speak to my self quietly just as it was the case.
"Please just let this be quick..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act calm as it was the case. As it was that I did in fact just seem to wait for a response from in side.
It seemed to be silence for just a little bit of some time, at that. Almost making me believe that she had some how left with out me knowing. As it was that it did in fact not seem to make sense if it was the case.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply wait for just a little bit more time how ever. I then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of the lady from in side. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what she had to say, at that.
"I'm a little busy right now... Who is it, and what do you want?" She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that she did in fact seem to be a bit annoyed and frustrated. On the fact that she had said as to just what it was that she had said.
My eyes did in fact just seem to grow wide just as it was the case. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to act normal. As I then did in fact just seem to let out a loud cough to try to clear my throat.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self as well. As it was that I then did in fact go and start to speak back to her, all at the exact same time too.
"It's Ben... I was told that I needed to talk to you first..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact act normal just as it was that I had in fact said that.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what it was that I had said. I then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Kristen speak once again. As it was that it seemed to change her mood as to what I had said.
"Oh! Okay Ben! Go ahead and come in side!" She did in fact just seem to say, all at once, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to feel better just as she had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact begin to start to go and move, all at once, at that. As it was that I did in fact open up the door, all at the exact same time too.
I took one last glance in to the room just as it was the case. As I then did in fact just seem to shake my head. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to my self, at that.
"I need to just focus on seeing Izzy... Nothing else right now..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, at that. I then did in fact turn my head right back on over to the woman. As I saw that she was staring right in to my eyes from her chair, all at once.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. I then did in fact just seem to gulp, just as soon as it was that she then did in fact begin to go and speak to me. As it was that I then did in fact begin to also listen as to just what she had to say.
"So... Are you ready to be told where to go and what to do?" She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that it then did in fact become clear to me as to just what it was that she had thought I had come in here for.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact realized that it was the case. My eyes did in fact just seem to grow wide in surprise. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply go and shake my head back at her.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, all at once. She then did in fact seem to tilt her head at me as she was confused. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to go and speak back to her, at that.
"No... I was told that I needed to meet with you before I had to go and speak to Izzy about seeing her..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to be a bit lost my self, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said to her. I then did in fact just seem to see her blink her eyes a few times. As it was that she did in fact seem to come to terms with things, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to see her shake her head back at me. As it was that I was confused my self just as it was that she then did in fact go and speak back to me.
"Oh... Sorry... That is usually how we have it for people that we don't know seeing people in the medical station... But you know her... You can go and see her... But I am going to need you in about 5 minutes..." She did in fact just seem to say to me.
Just as soon as it was that she had said as to just what she had said. That was when it was that it then did in fact make sense to me. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to keep my self calm, at that.
As it was that I then did in fact do my best to act normal once again. As I just then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes. And I then did in fact also begin to go and speak back to her just as it was the case.
"Oh... So I can go and see her right now if I want to?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that my eyes were wide just as soon as it was that I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. I then did in fact begin to hear Kristen go and let out a rough sigh. Before it was that she then did in fact go and speak back to me, as well.
"Yes... That is what I said right? And you better hurry... Because time is ticking for you..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to look down at her watch just as soon as it was that she had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact just seem to calm my self down. As it was that I did in fact seem to feel better about things.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact begin to go and nod back to Kristen. As it was that I then did in fact speak back to her, at that.
"Thank you so much... I will be right back..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact begin to turn my head away. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said that  back to her.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to leave the room. As I did in fact hear her say one last thing to me before it was that I did in fact leave.
"Of course Ben..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact simply ignore as to just what she had said. Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case.
I was just about to close the door behind me, at that. When it was that I did in fact see Adrian right in front of me. As it was that he then did in fact go and speak to me, at that.
"That's not necessary Ben... I am coming right in..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact stop what it was that I was doing just as he had said that.
My eyes did in fact just seem to grow wide just as it was the case. As it was that I then did in fact go and also nod back to him. Just as it was that he did in fact walk right past me.
Just as it was the case, all at the exact same time too. I saw that there was no one in the meeting room any longer. As it was that I felt much better just as it was in fact the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been that sort of way. I then did in fact turn my head over to the room that Izzy was in. As it was that I did in fact go and speak to my self just as soon as it was the case.
"I hope she doesn't hate me..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact feel like I hated my self for letting that happen to her.
As it felt like I had just about ruined her entire life and future. As it was that I did in fact just seem to do my best to try to act calm. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply go and open the door.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, at that. That was when it was that I did in fact hear the soft voice of Izzy in side. As it was that I then did in fact look over to her and I then listened as to just what she had to say, at that.
"Ah! Ben! It's good to see you!" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact have a genuine smile on her face as she had said that. As it was that it did in fact seem to make me feel some what better, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to go and move. As it was that I then did in fact go over to her in a near by chair, at that.
Just as it was the case, all at the exact same time too. I then did in fact go and nod back to her with a sad look on my face. As it was that I then did in fact go and speak to her, all at the exact same time as well.
"I am so sorry Izzy... I shouldn't have gone to the beach with you today... I don't... I don't know what else to say... This is all my fault..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said to her. She then did in fact put her hand right up to my mouth. As she then did in fact put a finger right there, at that.
It was clear that she was in fact telling me to stop talking. As I was not all too sure as to just why it was the case. As my eyes were wide just as she then did in fact go and speak right back on over to me.
"No Ben... It is not your fault... I do not want to hear you say that... This last week has been amazing with you... I wouldn't take it back... I... I am the one who is sorry..." She did in fact just seem to say, at that.
As it was that it had just seemed to have been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to look at her. As it was that I was in fact a bit confused as to just what she had meant.
I once again did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply block my eyes. And I then did in fact go and speak back to her, all at the exact same time too.
"Sorry for what? You did nothing... This has been amazing for me too... I should be the one saying that..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to be lost, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to see her lower her head. As it was that she then did in fact begin to go and burst in to tears.
I was quite a bit at a loss for words just as it had been the case. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to go and speak back to her. As I then did in fact listen as to just what she had to say, at that.
"I'm sorry... Because I will never be able to walk again... I'm just going to be crippled... I really liked you Ben... But... How... How can you like me back now?" She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
She did in fact seem to confess her feelings for me, on what she had said. As it was that my eyes once again grew wide in shock. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could do.
As it was that we continued to stay in silence for quite some time. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to make a move. As it was that this felt like the perfect time for me to do it.
I then did in fact go and lean in for a kiss, all at once. As we seemed to hold on to that for quite some time. Until it was that I then let go and began to speak back to her, all at the exact same time too.
"You think that will get rid of the feelings I have for you? No! I will still like you Izzy! I... I..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact seem to choke up on my words just as it was that it had in fact been the case.
I didn't seem to know as to just what it was that I should say. As it was that a few tears did in fact just seem to drop from my eyes. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear the door open from behind me.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when I then did in fact turn my head around, all at once. And I then realized that it was Kristen just as it was that she did in fact go and speak.
"Alright Ben... It's been 5 minutes... I am sorry you can't have more time, but we need to talk now..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that she did in fact squint her eyes at me just as she had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact go and look away from Kristen, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I did in fact look back at Izzy, all at the exact same time too.
She seemed to have her eyes wide as she stared right back at me. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to her. As it was that I did in fact make sure that she knew what it was that I had to say to her, never the less.
"I... I promise you Izzy... This is not the last you will see of me... I'll be back for you..."