Chapter 22: Beach Trip

We seemed to stop at the front of a different looking place. As it was not at all built like the other houses. As this did in fact seem to be much wider, and less taller than the others.
It was clear to me that this was where the leaders were at. As it was that I then did in fact seem to go and look right at Izzy. As it was that I then did in fact also seem to go and speak to her just as I did as such a thing.
"So I assume that Kristen and the other leaders are in side..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I could.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact do my best to stay calm. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear her go and speak back to me, at that.
"Yep! Right in there! We are free to go in when ever!" She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that she did in fact have her eyes wide just as soon as it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had been that sort of way. That was when it was that I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could do. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to head in side with her.
As it was that the both of us had in fact got in side. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to see that it was quite a bit lit up. As it was that I did in fact hear a voice from in side as it was the case, at that.
"Oh! Look who it is! Charro told me you were here Ben! I bit early indeed but it's good to see that you made it here safely!" I did in fact hear the familiar voice of Adrian seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, all at once. I then did in fact seem to go and look at the man my self. As it was that my eyes did in fact grow wide just as it was that I had in fact got my eyes on to him my self, at that.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case, at that. That was when it was that I then did in fact simply blink my eyes. As I then also did in fact nod back to him, as I also did in fact speak back to him, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Yep... Got here early but that's not any thing bad for you is it?" I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at him a bit worried.
As I wondered if there was some thing going on, at that. As perhaps this was some sort of trap once again. As it was that I did in fact seem to gulp as I had thought on that.
I also knew how stupid it did in fact sound in my head. As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply get my mind off of all of that. As it was that I did in fact get my mind on the fact that he was speaking back to me.
"No... Better early than late... And I see that you have already made some new friends! Isabella!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to nod to the girl that was with me. As it was that he did in fact look on over to her, all at once. As it was clear to me that it did in fact make her a little bit nervous, at that.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case, all at once. I did in fact just seem to laugh a little bit, all at the exact same time too. As I did my best to ease my self as I did in fact go and speak back to him.
"Yeah... I sure have... She seems to be pretty cool..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at once. As I assumed that she went by Izzy. As it was clear that she didn't like the fact that Adrian had called her that.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I did in fact see her squint her eyes at Adrian. As it was that just as I assumed, she did in fact speak back to him.
"Please don't call me my full name Adrian... You know only my parents call me that..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that she had a very serious look on her face, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to see that she was serious. As it was that Adrian had a guilty look on his face, at that.
He did in fact nod back to her, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact also seem to go and apologize back to her. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"Yeah... Sorry Izzy... It's a bad habit... I know... That's what they always call you by..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact let out a rough sigh just as soon as it was that he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, at that. That was when it was that Izzy did in fact seem to be pleased. As it was that she then did in fact once again seem to smile, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact seem to go and step in. As it was that I did in fact feel like it was time to change the topic.
"Well... I came in here to speak to Kristen if she is here..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide just as I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that Adrian did in fact also have his eyes wide. As it was that he then did in fact turn his head around, all of the sudden.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact also seem to hear him speak. As it was that I did in fact go and listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"Well... Yeah... She is always here... But if this is about the plans... Than she isn't ready for that yet..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that he did in fact look back at me, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said what he had said at the end. As it was clear that he was being serious with me, all at once. As it was just as it was that Charro had in fact told us, none the less.
It made me feel better to know that Charro wasn't lying, at that. As it was that I did in fact simply go and nod back to Adrian. As it was that I then did in fact also begin to go and speak back to him, just as soon as it was that it had been the case.
"Yeah... I'm not here for that... Charro already told me that... I just want some thing to do..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to have a serous look on my face, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. I then did in fact seem to see Adrian's eyes grow wide once again. As it was clear that he was a bit surprised by just what it was that I had said.
As it was that it had seemed to have just been the case, at that. I then did in fact just seem to hear him also go and speak back to me. As it was that I once again did in fact listen as to just what he had to say.
"You didn't want to go on to the beach with your friends? That was what Kristen told me you were going to do..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
He did in fact relay the same information that Charro had told us this morning. As it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go right on ahead, all at once.
And he then did in fact seem to go and blink his eyes. As it was that I just then did in fact once again go and speak back to him. As I made sure that he could hear as to just what it was that I had to say, at that.
"Well... I don't really want to go on the beach... Much less with them... They aren't all exactly my friends... I just want to get some thing done and do some thing to help..." I did in fact just seem to say, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that he did in fact just seem to smile. As it was that he did in fact go right on ahead and simply go and speak back to me.
"Just like your mentor Christian... Always wanting to help... Sure... You can come in side, I am sure Kristen can find some thing for you to do..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact go and nod back to him. As it was that I did in fact see him open up the door behind us, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. I did in fact hear the quiet voice of Izzy from right beside me. As it was that I did in fact go and listen as to just what she had to say, all at once, at that.
"Christian is your mentor?! Well I guess that makes sense as to why you are so amazing!" She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that she did in fact seem to be speaking like she was a fan of me.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to look at her for some time. I did in fact go and roll my eyes back at her, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact seem to speak back to her, all at the exact same time too.
"Yeah... He's not so bad I suppose..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that the both of us did in fact seem to laugh, just as it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that we had both done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that the both of us did in fact head towards Adrian. And as to just where he was standing at the front of the door, at that.
As it was that the both of us had in fact just got close to it, all at once. That was when it was that I did in fact hear the familiar voice of Kristen. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what she had to say in side, at that.
"Why is Ben here? I told him that they should spend the day at the beach... I'm not ready..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was clear that she was not all too happy that I was in fact here, at that.
As it was that I did in fact seem to realize that it was the case. I did in fact kind of blink my eyes a few times, all at once. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could, at that.
I saw Adrian take a quick glance back at me, all at once. As it was that he did in fact look back at Kristen. As it was that he then did in fact simply go and speak back to her, at that.
"He said he didn't want to go to the beach... I assume that's from what happened last time... He wants to help do some thing..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As just as soon as it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to keep my self calm. As it was that I did in fact remind my self as to just why I was here.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for longer. That was when it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Kristen. As it was that she did in fact go and speak, all at the exact same time too.
"Very well... Let him in..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that she was still not all too happy as to the fact that I was here.
But she did in fact seem to find it best to let me in any ways. As it was that I did in fact let out a bit of a soft sigh of some relief to my self. As it was that I then did in fact begin to see Adrian go and look back at me.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact begin to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to go and speak to him, at that.
"I'm good to go in now right?" I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at the exact same time too. As it was that my eyes were wide just as soon as it was that I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, at that. That was when it was that he did in fact seem to blink his eyes. As it was that he then did in fact seem to turn his head to some one else.
I was a little bit lost as to just why it was in fact the case, at that. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear him go and speak. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say, at that.
"You are yes... But Izzy... You are going to have to stay back..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact seem to be looking right at the girl as I had realized that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to go on ahead. And I then did in fact simply go and start to look at her my self.
I saw that her eyes were wide just as I had done as such a thing like that. As it was that I then did in fact begin to hear her also go and speak. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that she had to say, at that.
"Of course... Sorry Adrian..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that her eyes were in fact wide. Just as soon as it was that she had said as to just what she had to say to him.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. And I had in fact seen her go and head away. As she had a bit of a sad look on her face as she had done such a thing.
I then did in fact begin to go and step in and speak, all at once. As it was that I did in fact make sure that they both heard what I had to say. Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, at that.
"No... She is free to come in with me..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could do, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. I then did in fact just seem to see the both of their eyes grow wide. As it was clear that they were both surprised by just what it was that I had said.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact begin to start to hear Adrian go and speak, at that. As it was that I did in fact go and listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"I'm sorry Ben... But that's just not how things work around here..." He did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that he did in fact have a serious look on his face, just as soon as it was that he had said that.
My eyes did in fact also just seem to be wide, all at once. As it was that I did in fact feel like I should just go with what he had said. As it was that I did in fact hear Izzy seem to go and speak to me, at that.
"It's okay Ben... Maybe we will be able to meet or talk again at some point..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that her eyes were wide just as soon as it had been the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had been that sort of way, all at once. That was when it was that I did my best to act as calm as I could. As it was that I just then did in fact simply begin to go and nod back to her.
I wished that I could spend some more time with her right now. But it sadly didn't seem like it was going to be the case at all. As it was that I then did in fact let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of Kristen. As it was that she did in fact seem to go and speak up from the other room, at that.
"It's fine Adrian... If that is what Ben wants then he can have it... Let them both in!" She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that it did in fact seem to surprise Adrian as to just what she had said.
As it was that just as soon as it was that he did in fact seem to be that way. That was when it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to simply see him move out of the way.
Just as soon as it was that he did in fact do as such a thing like that. He then did in fact go and simply seem to nod back to me. As it was that he then did in fact go and speak back to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Good luck in there Ben..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact look away from us. Just as soon as it was that the both of us did in fact go and head in side the room, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact also seem to hear the door close behind me, all at once. As I jumped just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact just seem to hear Kristen go and speak, all at once. As it was that I did in fact look at her, and I then did in fact go and listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, at that.
"Why are you so on edge today Ben? You don't want to go on a beach trip? I don't really have any thing planned for you to do... You came here very early..." She did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden.
Just as soon as it was that she had said as to just what she had said. I then did in fact seem to dip my head a little bit low to the ground. As it was that I felt like I couldn't help but to have a guilty look on my face.
I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could do. As it was that I then did in fact begin to simply go and speak back to her, at that. As I made sure that she knew I was being for real on what I had to say.
"I don't know... I just didn't really want to go with them to the beach... I don't really get along with a couple of them... Plus, you know why..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I knew that last part was not the real reason why I didn't want to go. But I did in fact feel like it might add to my point, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at her for quite a bit of some time.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that Kristen seemed to go and look away from me. As it was that I did in fact go and hear her speak to Izzy for what ever reason.
"Alright... And Izzy... Why are you in here?" She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that she did in fact just seem to be lost her self, at that.
Just as soon as it was that she had said as to just what she had said. As it was that she had in fact said as to just what she had said. It then did in fact begin to make me wonder if she had actually needed to come here.
Or if it was just the fact that she wanted to be with me, at that. As it was that my eyes seemed to grow wide as I had thought on that. As I felt like none of that did in fact seem to matter what so ever, at that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare for a bit longer. That was when it was that I did in fact begin to hear Izzy go and speak. As it was that she also did in fact have a guilty look on her face as she had done such a thing.
"Well... I just wanted to know if there was any thing I can do to help around the place..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that she did in fact have her eyes wide, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact let out a soft sigh to my self. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see Kristen blink her eyes a few times.
As it was that she had done as such a thing like that. She then did in fact just seem to look back at the both of us for some time. As it was that she then did in fact seem to smile, all at the exact same time too.
I was a bit lost as to just why it was in fact the case, all at once. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to simply go and speak back to her. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what Kristen had to say, at that.
"Well... I already sent your parents to do some thing... I don't really need any thing out of you... So you can go spend a day at the beach if you would like..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once, at that.
Just as soon as it was that she had said as to just what she had said. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to see her blink her eyes. As it was that I did in fact see Izzy seem to do the same thing.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact hear Izzy speak back to her. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what she had to say, at that.
"Very well... I will do that..." She did in fact just seem to say, as it was that she did in fact turn her head around, all of the sudden. And she then did in fact just seem to head out of the room, all at once, at that.
She seemed to be embarrassed just as it was the case, all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact look at her with a bit of sad look. As it was that I did in fact not really want to see her go and leave right now.
As it was that I did in fact seem to state at her for some more time. I then did in fact eventually begin to start to all of the sudden hear Kristen speak. As it was that I looked at her and saw her eyes were wide, at that.
"Ben... I don't know what to tell you to do... The only hard job for you, you are too late for... You can either go do some farm work, which you don't really know how to do... Or you can go on the beach with Izzy..." She did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that she had in fact said as to just what she had said, at that. I then did in fact begin to remember Shannon trying to get me to be a farmer a while ago, at that. As it was that I then did in fact shiver, as it was that I did in fact also speak back to Kristen, all at the exact same time too.
"Yeah... I think that I would rather take a beach trip..."