Chapter 51: Christian

I looked all around, as it was that it felt like this was a good place to stop. As of course, it felt like any where out here was a good place to stop. As on the side roads, we had still yet to see any of the dead.
As it was that I had seemed to have thought on that for some time. I almost came to start to wonder if some how they were all gone. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shake my head at the thought of that.
I knew that there was no sense of having any sort of false hope. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to drop my bag. As I then also did in fact go and speak to my self as well.
"Yeah... That's simply just not reality at all... The world is screwed... There is nothing to save it..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was in fact the sad and simple fact of the matter.
I knew that the dead were not out here nearly as much as the main roads. But it did in fact still seem to make me shiver at the fact. That the dead seemed to be no where around here.
As it was that I had just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I did in fact get my mind off of all of that. As it was that I did in fact go and start to hear the voice of Christian go and speak.
"Don't get too comfortable now... We are about to get back on the road after we are done eating..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes squinted just as he had said that.
I kind of just seemed to have my eyes wide just as he had said that. As it was that I did in fact feel a bit upset as to the fact that it was the case. Even though I did in fact know that we did in fact need to move.
As it was that I had just seemed to have thought on all of that. I then did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a rough sigh out loud. As I then did in fact also go and speak back to him after that, none the less.
"Yeah... I know... It's just freezing cold out right now... And I want to sit down and take a break... Are you not okay with that?" I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at once.
As it was that I did in fact seem to rub my hands over my jacket. As if that was going to some how warm me up, none the less. As it was that it only seemed to make me feel more cold.
As it was that I had said as to just what I had said as well. I then did in fact start to hear Christian mumble. As it was that I then also listened as to just what he was saying, at that.
"What ever... I'm just letting you know kid..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact seem to go with the fact that he was calling me kid.
As I felt like he did in fact know that I hated him saying that. As I was not sure if he was doing it on purpose. Or if it was in fact just a natural instinct for him to say.
Either way, it didn't seem to matter at all to me what so ever. As it was that I did in fact get my eyes back on to the road, all at once. As I then did in fact start to go and speak out loud just as soon as it was the case.
"It's so strange... There isn't any thing out here... Not even a gas station... The dead... Nothing... This would be the perfect place to live..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to stay calm, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to look down the road. On the fact that it was that I had said as to just what I had said.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact hear Christian seem to chuckle. As it was that I then did in fact also begin to hear him speak as well.
"Yeah... If it was only that easy... First you have to cut down a lot of trees to clear a way and make sure they don't fall on you... Then you have some how build a wall... Plus people can easily get through here... It's not the dead you have to worry about now..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said. I then did in fact go and look back at him. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide just as it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact heard what he had said. That was when I just then shook my head back at him. As it was that I also began to speak back to him too.
"Yeah... But I'm not talking about building a community... I'm just saying to live out here in my own... Maybe build a farm..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I felt like I could easily live deep out in the woods if I built a cabin.
As it was that I had in fact thought on such a thing like that. That was when it was that I saw Christian go and look back at me. As he did in fact have his eyes squinted at me just as soon as it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been that sort of way. He then did in fact go and speak back to me in a bit of a disturbed voice. As I once again did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say back to me.
"Yeah... Well you can't exactly do that can you? You've got a lot of people that need you... And I know that you love your brother..." He did in fact just seem to say to me.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said. I then did in fact let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self all of the sudden. As it was that I then did in fact nod and speak back to him just as I had done before.
"Yeah... I guess you are right... But it is still cool to think about..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact dip my head low to the ground just as soon as it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to stare low at the ground. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to clear my mind, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to move. As it was that I then did in fact start to hear Christian speak back to me, at that.
"Yeah... But what would be more cool to think about is going back to the old world we had... But that's simply not going to be the case so best to not think about it... And to just eat your sandwich and your greens..." He did in fact just seem to say to me.
As it was that just as soon as it was that he had said that to me. And it was that I had in fact just seemed to have lifted my head up. I then did in fact seem to see that he was handing me a paper plate with food.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. I did in fact go and lick my lips, not due to the fact that it looked good. But just due to the fact that it was that I was in fact very hungry, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. And I then did in fact take in my plate of food, all at once. I then did in fact go and speak back to Christian, just like before.
"Yeah... It's easy for you to say that... I don't remember the old world... So all I can think about is the new..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that my eyes were wide just as soon as it was that it had been the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been that sort of way. I then did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to eat my food, all at once.
It of course did in fact not taste good on the tongue at all. As it was that I felt like I just wanted to throw it away. As I then did in fact just seem to continue to eat it either way.
As it was that I had seemed to have done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that Christian walked over to me. And he then smacked me on my shoulders just as he also spoke back to me too.
"Fair enough... But it's best to not think on any of it still... Live with how things are now... Maybe at some point things will change, but don't expect it..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said to me. He did in fact just seem to have his eyes wide just as he had said that. As he did in fact seem to have a very serious look on his face as well.
I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes just as soon as it was the case. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to chuckle my self. Just before I then did in fact speak back to him too.
"Thanks Christian... That's probably the most positive thing you've ever said to me..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As I did in fact bring up the fact that he was in fact always negative.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to see him roll his eyes. As he then also did in fact turn his head away from me, none the less.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact start to go and hear him speak. As he kept his head turned away from me as he did as such a thing.
"Yeah... Well how about you just finish eating so we can keep moving..." He did in fact just seem to say back to me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that his eyes were wide just as soon as it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been that sort of way. That was when it was that I did in fact go and blink my eyes a few times. As it was that I then did in fact begin to simply start to go and speak back to him.
"Alright... I've got you..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact take the last bites of my sandwich. As well as my green beans, just as soon as it was that I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact get up from where it was that I was in fact sitting. As I then did in fact put on my bag, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact see Christian go and nod right back on over to me. As it was that the both of us then did in fact seem to continue to keep on moving.