Chapter 12: We Can Go

We seemed to just be chilling where we were at right now. As we were in fact on the side of the road at a pick up stop, at that. As it was that it seemed to be quite peaceful for me.
It was silent, and that was all I wanted right now. Besides the kicks of Phillip as he seemed to be impatient. As to just what it was that was going on right now.
I did in fact go and look right at Phillip, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact squint my eyes at him all of the sudden. Just as soon as it was that I did in fact speak to him, at that.
"Calm down Phillip... The food will be ready in just a few..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look at him with a serious look on my face.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said that. I then did in fact see him go and look back at me. As it was that his eyes were wide just as soon as it was the case.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case as well. I then did in fact see him shake his head back at me. As it was that he then also began to speak back to me as well.
"Well... I just don't know how you can dare touch that table... That is so nasty man..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact look disgusted as he did in fact look at the table.
I will admit, that he did in fact have a fair point on what he had said. As it was in fact broken down, and seemed to be rotting. As it was that I felt like I didn't want to sit on it.
How ever, I really felt like I could care less, at that. As I knew that I needed a bit of a break. As I then did in fact go right on ahead and simply speak back to Phillip, at that.
"You've been out here for over a year at this point Phillip... You still don't realize that we aren't in our home?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had said as to just what I had said, at that. I did in fact go and see him roll his eyes right back at me all at once. As it was that he then did in fact go and speak back to me just as soon as I had said that to him.
"Just because it isn't what we live like it out home... And that you think I should be used to it... Doesn't mean that I want to sit on it... It's nasty..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I did in see him roll his eyes back at me. As it was that I did in fact seem to have my eyes grow wide, all at once.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact look away from him, all at once. As it was that I did in fact go and speak back to him out loud, all at once.
"What ever... That's your choice I guess... If you don't want to take a break than I won't stop you..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I did in fact seem to close my eyes. As I laid back on the bench, just as it was that I had in fact said that.
As it was that I had in fact been that sort of way, as well. I then did in fact go and hear Jordan go and speak out loud, all at once. As it was that I did in fact go and listen as to just what it was that he had to say, at that.
"Are you 2 done fighting yet? Are you about ready for your frozen pork?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact remember that he was cooking an actual meal, at that.
It was the last of the frozen stuff that we had. As the small ice cooler in Jordans bag was about out now. As it was that I did in fact just seem to get happy as I realized it was the case, all at once.
It was a lot better than eating the nasty dry food that we had. As it was that as I lifted my self up, all at the exact same time too. That was when it was that I did in fact begin to start to hear Phillip go and speak, at that.
"We weren't fighting Jordan... Me and Ben have been cool the last few days as a matter of fact..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide just as soon as it was that he had said that.
I knew that Phillip had a fair point on what he had said. As it was nice and peaceful for a change, at that. As it was that I did in fact seem to let out a soft sigh at the thought of that.
As it was that I had seemed to have done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I did in fact seem to wake my self up. And I then did in fact begin to go and speak up, all at the exact same time too.
"I think he was joking Phillip..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide just as soon as it was the case. As it was that I did in fact seem to look at him like that, all at once.
Phillip seemed to look back at me with his eyes wide as well. As it was that he did in fact not seem to be all too sure what to say back to that. As it was that he did in fact simply decide to stay silent for the time being.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact seem to calm my self down. As it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead and hear Jordan speak, all at once.
"Phillip never really had much of a sense of humor, did he?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As it was that he did in fact just seem to look at him with his eyes wide.
He had a smirk on his face just as it was that he had said that. As I knew that it was not the case what so ever. As if any one had the sense of humor, than it would be Phillip.
As it was that it had seemed to be the case for some time. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to see Phillip roll his eyes. As it was that he did in fact speak back to Jordan, all at the exact same time too.
"Please Jordan... We all know that you were the one that didn't have the sense of humor..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact know that he had a fair point on what he had said.
As it was that I knew that when some one said a joke to Jordan. Then he was one to usually defend him self by attacking us. As it was that I did in fact kind of go and look back at Jordan, all at once.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case, all at once. This time I did in fact see that Jordan had a smirk on his face. As it was that he then did in fact go and speak back to us all, all at once, at that.
"Yeah... But that all changed when I hit puberty..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact point to his pelvis. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that he did in fact just seem to smirk at us once again. As it was that the both of us did in fact begin to burst out laughing, at that.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I did in fact begin to start to hear Sasha speak. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what she had to say, all at once.
"Ugh... Men..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact look at her, all at once. Just as soon as it was that she had said as to just what she had said.
As it was that she had said that, I saw her roll her eyes. As it was that I did in fact go and smirk back at her, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I felt like I had some thing good to say back to her, at that.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case for me. That was when it was that I did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact begin to simply go and speak back to her, at that.
"We aren't men... You are the only one who is an adult here... We are all still boys..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I knew that I was joking with what I had said.
But at the same time too, I did in fact have a fair point. As it was that I did in fact seem to see her eyes grow wide. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see her shake her head back at all of us, at that.
As it was that she had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I did in fact see her go and speak back to us as well. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that she had to say, at that.
"Well... Some times it's a little bit hard to tell..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As just as soon as it was that she had said that. She then did in fact just seem to smirk, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that she had said as to just what she had said. That was when it was that I seemed to stop laughing. As it was that I knew what she was getting at, as my eyes grew wide.
Phillip and Jordan only seemed to laugh harder, none the less. As it was that I did in fact seem to feel a little bit uncomfortable. As it was that I then did in fact dip my head low to the ground, at that.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I did in fact begin to hear Jordan speak. As it was that he did in fact have a serious tone just as soon as it was the case.
"Alright... The food is ready every one... I hope you all are hungry..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that his eyes were wide just as soon as it was that he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to feel my stomach grumble. As it was that I did in fact go right on ahead and speak back to Jordan, all at once.
"I'm hungry... Feed me first..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide just as soon as I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I did in fact also seem to see Jordan's eyes grow wide, all at once. As it was that he did in fact just seem to smile, all at the exact same time too, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to noticed it. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to hear him speak. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what my friend had to say once again.
"Well... You still have some growing to do... So fair enough..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact begin to hear Sasha laugh just as he had said that.
I looked right at Sasha, as I did in fact squint my eyes at her. As I did in fact wonder as to what she had meant by that. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as it was that I felt like I could do.
Just as soon as it was that I had been that sort of way. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to speak to her. As it was that I did in fact have a bit of an angry voice as I did as such a thing like that.
"Yet you talk like you still want me..." I did in fact just seem to say. As I did in fact know that they had all heard as to just what I had said.
I saw that all of them did in fact look at me with their eyes wide. As it was that it seemed to be dead silence for quite a bit of some time. Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, at that.
It seemed to stay that way for just a little while longer. Until it was that I did in fact hear Jordan speak. Just as he had done a few moments ago, as well.
"Well... Any ways... You can have the first batch of pork... All I have is pepper, so there isn't much flavor to it..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he did in fact begin to start to twist the pepper. Just as soon as it was that he had said that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at it with my eyes wide.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case. I then did in fact also seem to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to him, at that.
"Fine by me... Any thing is better than the shit we have to eat every day..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I felt like I was going to vomit at the thought of it.
As it was that I seemed to stare at the plate for a bit longer. I then watched as he did in fact hand it over to me. As it was that I grabbed a plastic fork just as soon as it was the case.
I then did in fact begin to pick up the piece of meat, all at once. As just as it was that I was about to put it in to my mouth. I then began to hear the voice of Phillip go and speak.
"You got that right..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact stare at Jordan. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said.
As soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact wake my self up a fair bit. And I then did in fact just seem to look away from him as well.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case for me. I then did in fact go and look on over to Jordan. As it was that I began to hear him speak just as he had done once again.
"Well... Enjoy it while you can... We are going back to that tonight..." He did in fact just seem to say. As he had a blank look on his face. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said that.
As it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had said. I then did in fact just seem to shiver. As I was not all too sure as to just why it was that I had done that.
Either way, I did in fact seem to get my mind off of that all. As Jordan did in fact hand the last plate to Sasha, all of the sudden. As it was that she then did in fact go and speak back to Jordan her self, at that.
"Thank you Jordan..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that she did in fact have a genuine smile on her face. Just as it was that she had said as to what it was that she had even said.
I winced just as it was that I did in fact see her smile. As I knew that if I was not going to lie to my self. I sure did in fact miss seeing her smile, all at the exact same time too.
Even if it was not me that was the reason she was happy. It just made me happy to see that she was. As it was that I was not sure why I was thinking like that right now.
I turned my head away from all of that all at once. As it was that I then did in fact finish off the rest of what it was that was on my plate. Before I then did in fact seem to speak out loud to my self, at that.
"Well... I am ready to get back on the road when ever you guys are..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact get up from the table just as it was that I had said that.
I did in fact look at the table just as soon as it was the case. As it was in fact quite a bit nasty if I wasn't going to lie to my self either. As it was that it made sense as to why Phillip was so hesitant to sit on it him self.
I felt sick even looking at it, all at the exact same time too. As I looked away from it just as Jordan went and spoke back to me. And I did in fact listen as to what he had to say, at that.
"Well... I just started eating... So give me a bit, will you?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact squint his eyes at me. Just as soon as it was that he had said what he had said.
I saw that the other 2 were looking at me with their eyes wide. As it was that I felt a bit uncomfortable with the way that things were. As it was that I did in fact simply nod back to them before looking away from them as well.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all at once. I then did in fact take a bit of some water from out of my bag. And I did in fact go and drink out of it, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact begin to feel rehydrated, at that. As I then did in fact begin to start to speak out loud, such as it was that I had done before now.
"Well... I am going to go check in side the shop... We've never been down this way... So who knows what could be in there..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
I had a blank look on my face just as I had said that. As it was that I did in fact seem to feel nothing. As it was that I did in fact look at the broken down shop, all at once.
It looked nasty, as I didn't want to go in side there. But I felt like you never really knew what was in there. Until it was that you did in fact look in side and see for your self.
As it was that I just seemed to stare at it for some time. I once again began to hear Jordan go and speak. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what he had to say.
"Well... You go on ahead and do that then..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I looked right at him as soon as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. I saw him seem to stare back at me with his eyes wide. As it was that I then did in fact simply go and nod back to him.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact go and start to head on over to the shop my self. As it was that I heard the voice of Phillip just as it was that I did in fact go and walk away.
"Well... We will all be here still when you are done... Good luck finding stuff..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once.
He didn't seem to be for real on the fact that he had wished me luck. But I did in fact simply not think too deep on it what so ever. As it was that I did in fact go right on ahead and head on over to it any ways.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact got right up on it. That was when it was that I did in fact seem to stare in side, all at once. As it was that I spoke to my self quietly just as soon as it was in fact the case.
"This place looks disgusting... Why am I even bothering?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact seem to pull out my flash light. As it was that I did in fact look in side the dark place, all at the exact same time too.
For the most part, it looked like there was nothing left. Besides a bunch of electrical and mechanical stuff that I didn't know how to use. As it was that I did in fact feel like it was no use for me, at that.
As it was that I had seemed to stare for a bit longer. And I was in fact tempted to walk out, all at once. I then did in fact have a thought come to mind, as I then spoke it out loud, all at once, never the less.
"Well... They usually have stuff in the back... Maybe they have some thing back there that I can get..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I was not sure what to expect.
I knew that most store owners carried a shot gun or a gun. With some ammo to defend your self from thieves and intruders, at that. As it was that I did in fact kind of get a bit excited at the thought of that.
I did in fact begin to start to head around the corner, all at once. As I did in fact brush my way through cob webs and other stuff. Just as soon as it was that I got behind the register, all at once.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all of the sudden. I then did in fact begin to see just what it was that I was looking for. As I did in fact see a shot gun with some casings for it, all at once.
I picked them both up, all at the exact same time too. As I made sure that the shot gun was not loaded, at that. As I then did in fact smile and speak to my self, all at once.
"Bingo!" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact have a smile on my face still. Just as soon as it was that I put the ammo and the shot gun in the left over spots in my bag, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact just seem to look behind me. As it was that I did in fact notice the back door of the place.
Which was where they left their stuff when their shelves were empty. As it was that I did in fact seem to smile as I saw the keys for it as well. As it was that I looked at the label and once again spoke to my self out loud, at that.
"Jack pot!" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and take the keys. As it was that I then did in fact put them right up to the door, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to unlock the door. As I then began to try to open it, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had tried to do as such a thing like that how ever. It seemed like it wouldn't budge, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact seem to squint my eyes at it, as I was quite a bit upset.
As it was that I seemed to feel that way for some time. I then did in fact also go and shake my head, at that. As it was that I also then began to go and speak to my self just as before.
"Just give it a nudge..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact seem to smile just as soon as it had in fact been that way. As it was that I then did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I could.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case, all at once. That was when I then did in fact push hard against it, all at once. As just as it was that I had in fact hoped for it to be for me.
The door then did in fact seem to slam open, all at once. As it was that I did in fact take my flash light. And I then did in fact begin to start to look in side, all at once.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case. I then did in fact see that the shelves for where the food and drinks should be. They all seemed to be empty, as I did in fact speak to my self as it had been the case.
"Looks like some one had the same idea that I had..." As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to see that it was, all at once.
That there were open wrappers all around the place. As it was that it was clear that not only had they taken the food. But they had ate it in here, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I did in fact seem to take a few steps in. As it was that I did in fact begin to speak to my self just as before.
"It's almost like some one was living in here..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I felt bad for who ever that happened to be.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to walk further back wards. That was when it was that I did in fact begin to hear a loud groan. As just as soon as it was that I had heard that, all at the exact same time too.
Some thing then did in fact grab at my feet, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As it was in fact some thing that was very strong. As I yelled out loud, as I was in fact dragged to the ground, all at once.
"Oh! Oh shit!" I did in fact seem to yell out loud, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that I did in fact look at the dead that was trying it's best to pull me towards it.
It was an insanely fat dead person, as it was that I had seen. As it was too fat to be able to move it's legs. As it was that it was simply trying to pull me towards its mouth.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case. I was tempted to get my gun and shoot it. Just to make sure that I was safe for sure.
But I knew how loud that would be in a small room like this. As I made the smart play and grabbed my knife. As I then did in fact speak to my self quietly, all at once, at that.
"I've got this... I'm fine..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact do my best to stay calm. As I moved my self as far away from him as I could, all at once.
I then did in fact take my knife and then cut in to the hand of the dead. That way I could get it's grip off me, all at the exact same time too. As just as it was that I had been able to do as such a thing like that, all at once.
That was when it was that I did in fact lift my self up. And I then did in fact begin to stare at it right in to its sad little eyes. As it was that I heard the voice of some one from out side yell my name, at that.
"Are you okay in there Ben?" I did in fact hear the voice of Phillip yell. As it was that he did in fact seem to walk in side the shop, all at once. As I did in fact hear his loud foot steps just as it was in fact the case.
As it was that it had seemed to have been that way. And I had seemed to have stared at the dead, none the less, at that. I then felt pity in the dead, as I did in fact step away from it, and decide not to finish it off.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all at once. I then did in fact begin to turn my head around, all of the sudden. And I then began to simply go and speak back to Phillip, all at the exact same time too.
"Yeah... I'm good... Just scared me... That's all... There's nothing back here for us... We can go..."