Chapter 37: Getting Up

I stared at Charro, as it was clear that he was in grief. As I couldn't blame him for that being the case. As I knew that Edward had been with them for quite a while.
He wasn't the only one that was having a hard time. As it was that I did in fact do my best to keep my self as calm as I could. As it was that I then did in fact go and start to speak to Charro, all at once, at that.
"Well... At least he is in a better place than this hell hole we are in now..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide as I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. I then did in fact see Charro go and look right at me. As it was that he had his eyes squinted at me as it was the case.
It seemed like he did in fact not like what I had said. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear him speak back to me. As I then did in fact begin to go and listen as to just what ever he had to say, at that.
"If you are trying to say that he is in heaven... I'm afraid that isn't true..." He did in fact just seem to say. As he did in fact grunt just as soon as it was that he had said that.
I blinked my eyes a few times, all of the sudden, at that. As I was quite a bit surprised as to just what it was that he had said to me. As I then did in fact in the end, begin to go and start to speak back to him with my eyes wide.
"Are you saying he's in hell? He seemed like a good person to me..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact not under stand as to just what he was saying.
Just as soon as it was that he had heard what I had said. He then did in fact roll his eyes right back at me. As it was that he then did in fact also seem to shake his head back at me.
He seemed to stare at the grave of his friend for a bit longer. Until it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear him mutter back to me. As I did simply go and listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"No... Heaven and hell aren't real man... What kind of God do you think would put this upon us?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said. I had been a bit shocked by what he had said of course. Not on the fact that he didn't believe in any of that stuff.
But more the fact that it was that he didn't think we deserved it. As it was that I then did in fact also shake my head to my self. Before it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak to him, at that.
"Well... Humanity was at a breaking point... I think we deserved what we got... If any thing, that would prove that he exists even more..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that I was not at all too sure as to just why I was saying this. As it was that I knew that I wasn't a part of any sort of church. And I wasn't some sort of pastor, never the less.
As it was that I seemed to stand there and stare for some more time. I then did in fact begin to start to wake my self up a fair bit. As he once again did in fact just seem to look back at me with his eyes squinted.
It seemed like he thought I was in fact crazy right now. As it was that he then did in fact begin to start to go and speak back to me. As I then did in fact begin to go and listen as to just what ever he had to say.
"You don't actually believe a damn word you are saying do you?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear to me that he was seeing right through me, all at once.
Maybe it was the tone of voice that I was in fact using. As it was that I did in fact go and simply dip my head a bit low to the ground. As it was that I did in fact also let out a heavy sigh to my self as well.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case. I then did in fact begin to start to go and speak back to him. As it was that I made sure that he had heard as to just what it was that I even had to say.
"Nope... I'm just trying to make you feel better Charro... I don't believe in any of that... I just want you to not be so sad..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once, at that.
As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide as I had said that. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could. Just as soon as it was that he then did in fact seem to dip his head low to the ground.
As it was that he had done that for quite a bit of some time. I then did in fact begin to start to also seem to see him nod back to me. As it was that I then did in fact also begin to go and hear him speak back to me as well.
"Thank you Ben... I appreciate it... Let's get out here... I don't want to be here any longer..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide just as soon as it was the case.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case. I then did in fact have my eyes grow a little bit wide at first, all at once. As in the end, I then did in fact also begin to simply go and nod back to him.
I watched as he did in fact get him self out of the dirt. As he then did in fact wipe off his jeans and shirt. Just as it was that I had in fact began to go and speak back to him.
"Well... I was going to go and walk around a little bit... I had struggle sleeping my self..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact have a serious look on my face just as I had said that.
I felt like based off of the look that he did in fact have on his face. It was clear to me that he was in fact worn out. And that he just wanted to get back to his place to get some sleep.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact blink my eyes a few times. As it was that he then also did in fact nod and speak back to me as well.
"That's fine... You might want to get some sleep soon your self though... Kristen expects us up early... She has some news to tell us..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
Just as it was that she had said as to just what she had said. That was when it was that I did in fact blink my eyes just a few times. As it was that I was a bit surprised as to just what he had in fact said.
I some times wondered how Kristen always told him this stuff. When it was clear that she did in fact not like the guy very well. As it was that I did in fact let out a soft sigh as it was that I had thought on that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact go and start to spell back to him. As it was that I then did in fact make sure he had heard as to what I had to say.
"Oh... Okay... Maybe I will just go back to my place and sleep then... I am kind of feeling a bit tired now that I come to think of it..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that I knew that what it was that I had said was true. As it was that I did in fact feel like I badly wanted to sleep right now. But at the same time as well, I was not all too sure if I was going to be able to do so.
As it was that I had seemed to have thought on that for some time. I then in the end, did in fact get my mind off of all of those thoughts. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to hear him speak back to me.
"Alright Ben... Take care... Sleep well... And be up by at least 9..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that he then did in fact turn his head away from me just as it was that he had said that.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said to me. I then did in fact go and nod back to him, all at the exact same time too. Even though it was that I knew that he was not looking at me to see me do so.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to look for a bit longer. That was when it was that I then did in fact seem to let out a rough sigh this time. As it was that I spoke back to him as I saw him begin to head back to his place.
"Good night Charro... Sleep well..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to have my eyes wide just as I had said that.
Just as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that he then did in fact seem to turn his head back to me. As it was that he then did in fact also seem to blink his eyes just a few times.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact also begin to start to hear him speak back to me. As he once again did in fact nod back to me just as it was that he had done before.
"I will try to Ben... Good night..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that he then did in fact continue to do as to just what he was doing before.
As it was that it had seemed to have just been the case. I then did in fact begin to turn my head away from him my self, all at once. As it was that I did in fact get my eyes and my focus on to the place that my place was at.
As it was that I had seemed to have stared at it for quite some time. I then did in fact begin to start to head on over to it my self. As it was that I then did in fact speak to my self just as soon as it was the case.
"I need to be up and ready for tomorrow... I need to pay attention to what Kristen says... I am the leader of this after all..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that it did in fact feel quite weird that it was in fact the case.
As it was that it had seemed to have been that sort of way. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact begin to start to nod a little bit to my self, at that.
It felt weird to call my self a leader as I knew that I was only 16... But I also knew that my sister had nearly taken over as leader at 17. As it was that it should not be that big of a surprise to me, all at once.
As it was that I had seemed to have thought on that for some time. I then did in fact just seem to go and shake my head to my self. As it was that I then did in fact also go and speak to my self as well, at that.
"It's not like I'm the leader... What am I talking about? I'm just the leader of this mission..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that it still did in fact feel nice to know that I was in fact a leader.
I knew that Shannon did in fact like me, all at the exact same time too. As I did in fact know that she did in fact trust me fairly well. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to go and nod to my self, at that.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all at once. I then did in fact begin to head right up to the front of the place. As it was that I then did in fact speak to my self quietly just as I had got there.
"Alright... I've got this... Just go in, go to my room, and then sleep..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self. As it was that I did in fact seem to put my plans out loud, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. I then did in fact all of the sudden begin to go and open the door. As it was that I did in fact see that there was a dim light in the hall way, at that.
I just seemed to stand there and stare for quite a bit of some time. As it was that I did in fact know that I did in fact want to go in to Izzy's. As I knew that if Kristen was done with her plans, none the less.
Than it meant that we were going to be leaving very soon, at that. As it was that I did in fact seem to stare at the front door to her place for some time, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to go and speak to my self as I did as such.
"No... I need to let her sleep... I can't do this out of my own greed..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact once again shake my head just as I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact seem to calm my self down a fair bit, all at once. As it was that I did in fact get my eyes on to the stair way that led to my place.
I seemed to stare at it for quite a bit of some time, all at once. As just as it was that I had just done a few moments before now. I then did in fact seem to go and speak to my self quietly, all at once.
"Alright... Here we go... I've got this... I just need to get in side and sleep..." I did in fact just seem to remind my self, all at once, at that. As it was that I knew that it was the only plan that I did in fact need to have.
As it was that it had seemed to have just been the case, all at once. I then did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I then did in fact simply begin to start to walk up the stairs.
Just as it was that I had in fact reached the top, all at once. I then did in fact stop right at my front door, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact begin to speak to my self just as it was the case.
"I need to be quiet... I don't want to wake any one up..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact begin to slowly pull the door handle, at that.
Just as it was that it had seemed to have just been the case. And it was that I did in fact seem to start to go in side, all at the exact same time too. I then did in fact get my eyes on to my bed room, all at once.
I then did in fact begin to start to head on over to it as well. Until it was that I did in fact just seem to hear a voice say my name. As I then did in fact just seem to jump just as soon as it was in fact the case.
"That was a pretty quick walk Ben..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact look on over to just who it was that had said that.
I saw that it was in fact Sasha, all at the exact same time too. As it was that she did in fact seem to have her eyes squinted at me. As it was that she did in fact seem to be jealous, all at the exact same time too.
I was quite a bit lost as to just what it was that was going on. As it was that I did in fact seem to go and blink my eyes a few times at first. As it was that in the end, I then did in fact nod back to her and spell back to her as well.
"Yeah... I met Charro at the end of the road... He was mourning over the loss of his friend still... He told me that Kristen wants us up early... I think she has finished her plans..." I did in fact just seem to say to her.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact do my best to act calm. As it was that I then did in fact begin to simply just nod to my self, all at once.
As it was that it had in fact just been the case, all of the sudden. I then did in fact just seem to see her eyes grow wide, all of the sudden. As she did in fact seem to be a bit surprised, just as she did in fact go and speak back to me.
"Oh... Really?! Okay... That sounds great then... I guess you decided not to take a walk then..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that she did in fact seem to be suspicious about it all, all at once.
I was not all too sure as to just why it was in fact the case still. As it was that I knew that it really wasn't any of her business to begin with. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and shake my head back at her.
I kept on seeming to play along with her little game still how ever. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to her. As I made sure that she did in fact hear as to just what I had to say, at that.
"Nope... I decided to come back and get some sleep so that I could be ready for the meeting..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at once. As I did in fact seem to tilt my head on over to her just as soon as it was the case.
She didn't seem to believe as to just what I had said. As it was that I did in fact see her squint her eyes at me for some time. As it was that I then did in fact begin to simply go and shake my head, at that.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case. She then did in fact go and grunt right back at me. As it was that she then did in fact also begin to speak back to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... Okay then... Guess we will be up early in the morning again then... Good night Ben..." She then did in fact go and say right on over to me. As it was that just as it was that she had said as to just what she had said.
She did in fact just seem to continue to lay on the couch. As it was that she did in fact seem to be some what dried off at this point. As it was that I did in fact just seem to still be lost as to why she had gone in to the water.
As it was that it had seemed to have just been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead. And I once again did in fact speak back to Sasha, all at the exact same time too.
"Yep... We will be... Good night Sasha..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that my eyes were wide just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said.
As it was that I had said as to just what I had said to her. And as it was that I did in fact seem to stand there and stare at her for some more time. She then did in fact nod her head back to me, all at the exact same time as well.
It was clear that the conversation was now over, none the less. As it was that I felt like it was in fact fine with me, all at once. As I knew that I still didn't really like talking to her.
I then did in fact just seem to turn my head away from her. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to head on over to my bed room. As it was that I did in fact speak to my self just as it was the case.
"She is acting really weird..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I knew that what I had said was true. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just why it was the case.
I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I felt like maybe I was just over thinking all of this. As it was that I did in fact go and head in to my bed room, all at the exact same time too.
I then did in fact hop right on to my bed, all at once. As I closed the door behind me just as soon as it was the case. As I then did in fact begin to start to put the blankets above me, just as soon as it was the case.
As it was that all of that had in fact been said and done. That was when it was that I once again let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self. As I then did in fact begin to go and speak to my self just as it was the case.
"Alright... Get some rest... There is a busy day ahead... This is going to be very important..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I had said to my self had really helped me all too much.
I kind of felt like it only seemed to stress me out even more. As it was that I then did in fact go and dip my head low to the ground. As it was that I then did in fact also begin to start to close my eyes.
Luckily, with how worn out I did in fact just seem to feel right now. It really did in fact not take me long at all to be able to fall asleep. As it was that I then did in fact seem to rest in peace just as soon as it was the case.

I woke up, as it was that I did in fact hear a fair bit of noise, at that. As it was that I was quite a bit worried and quite a bit lost. As to just what it was that was even going on, all at the exact same time as well.
I then did in fact immediately just seem to open my eyes, all at once. As it was that I did in fact hear the door to my bed room open. As it was that I did in fact quickly reach for my gun that was on my night stand.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Phillip speak. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"Whoah there Ben! Trying to shoot me again I see, huh?" He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that he did in fact have a smirk on his face just as he had said that.
I was a little bit surprised as to the fact that he was in here. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could do. Just as soon as it was that I did in fact seem to squint my eyes at him.
As it was that it had seemed to have just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to him. As it was that I then did in fact make sure that he had heard as to just what it was that I had to say back to him.
"Well... Maybe if you didn't come barging in to the room like that... You wouldn't have to worry..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact roll my eyes at him just as soon as it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had been that sort of way, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to hear him speak back to me. As it was that he did in fact blink his eyes a few times just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that.
"I didn't barge in... I knocked on your door several times and you didn't answer... Then I walked in..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
It was clear that he was being serious with what he had said. As it was that I did in fact just seem to grunt just as soon as it was the case. As I felt like I did in fact not want to hear what he had to say either way.
I then did in fact go right on ahead and turn my head away from him. As it was that I did in fact just seem to close my eyes. As it was that I then did in fact make sure that he heard what I had to say back to him.
"Yeah... Well you can buzz off... Let me get some sleep..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that my eyes were wide just as soon as it was that I had in fact said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could do. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to lay my head back down on my pillow.
Just as it was that I seemed to be about to fall back to sleep. I then did in fact hear him seem to speak to me. As it was that he didn't seem to be all too happy as soon as it was the case.
"No can do Ben... We gotta get up... Charro said he told you last night..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact open my eyes just as soon as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact remember walking out side. And I had in fact spoke to him about Kristen wanting us to get up early, at that.
As it was that it had just seemed to have been the case. I then all of the sudden did in fact seem to feel wide awake. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go right on ahead.
And I then did in fact start to simply look right at Phillip. He had his eyes wide as he seemed to go and stare right back at me. As it was that I then did in fact nod back to him before I also did in fact speak back to him as well.
"Shit... I forgot about that... Alright, I'm getting up..."