Chapter 50: Behind Schedule

I looked at Christian, as I watched as he was at the stove top. As it was that he did in fact seem to be cooking some fresh food. As it was that even with the fact that I knew this was an out post, at that.
It still was a surprise to me that they kept fresh food here. As it was that it was in fact quite nice as well. For the fact that it was that it was so damn cold out side.
I shivered even at the thought of it, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak to my self. Even though I knew that it was nice and warm in side.
"It's so damn cold out there... I am just glad to be in here now..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As I did in fact have my eyes wide just as soon as I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact see Christian go and look at me. As he had a bit of a smirk on his face for what ever reason or another.
I did in fact seem to tilt my head back at him just as it was so. As I then did in fact begin to start to go and hear him speak back to me. As I then also listened as to just what ever it was that he had to say as well.
"Well... We are about to have to go back out there in just a bit... So I hope you are ready for that..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide just as soon as it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact just seem to close my eyes and groan. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I could.
As it was that I continued to keep my eyes closed. As I did in fact taste the smell of the food. I then did in fact go and simply speak back to him, all of the sudden.
"Can I at least get a little bit of a break for once?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was clear to me that I was in fact complaining.
How ever, I really did in fact not seem to care at all. As it was that my entire body felt stiff and sore. As it was that I did in fact feel like I just wanted to go to sleep in a nice bed.
Especially with the place being as lit up and as warm as it was. It did in fact just seem to give me some sort of false hope, at that. As it was clear that it was not going to be the case.
As it was that I had in fact let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self. I then did in fact begin to start to go and hear Christian speak back to me. As I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"Well... Sadly for you that is a no... You should be used to having to move around a lot... Shouldn't be that hard for you? You're used to doing it in the winter as well... That should be the easiest time, the least day light..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to open my eyes. As it was that I saw that he seemed to be a bit confused. As to the fact that I was in fact upset about all of this.
As it was that it had just seemed to have been the case. I did in fact just seem to chuckle for what ever reason. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to him.
"Well... I've been going at it non stop with out any breaks... This is the longest journey I have been on yet... Didn't really get a break at the island either..." I did in fact just seem to say to him, all of the sudden.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to see him squint his eyes at me. As it was that he did in fact seem to be even more confused than before.
My eyes did in fact just seem to be wide, all at once. As it was that I was not at all too sure as to just why it was in fact the case. As eventually he then did in fact begin to simply go and speak back to me, at that.
"Well... You'll have to get used to it very soon... And what the hell are you talking about? What island?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that my eyes did in fact seem to grow wider than before. As it was that I was a bit confused my self all of the sudden. As to the fact that he did in fact not seem to have a clue as to just what I was talking about.
As it was that it had just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact blink my eyes just a few times. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to him, at that.
"I mean... It was like an island it felt like... The beach you know..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact remember that Shannon and Kristen were trying to keep a lot of stuff a secret.
As it was that I had just seemed to have thought on all of that. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to see Christian blink his eyes a few times. As it was clear that he was still a bit lost and confused.
I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could. As I felt like Christian would have been one of the ones that Shannon had told. As it was that I felt like I was missing out on a lot in the plan.
Though I knew that they didn't want to tell too much in fear of spies. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could. As I then did in fact go and start to hear him speak back to me.
"I have no idea what you are talking about kid... But your eggs are ready... So enjoy..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had said to me.
I then did in fact begin to see him toss some scrambled eggs on my plate. As it was that I then did in fact see that there was some sausage as well. As this was definitely not my first choice for a breakfast.
I knew that like my brother Liam, I liked my eggs over runny. As it was that I also knew that I didn't like pig that much either. As it made me feel sick to even eat it, none the less.
I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could how ever. As it was that I knew that I didn't want to act ungrateful. As I then did in fact go and nod back to Christian, as I also spoke back to him as well.
"Thank you Christian... Looks great!" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact just seem to nod back to me as he smiled as well.
I knew that even if it was that I didn't like the food that much. It was still a lot better than the sandwiches that I ate on the road. As it was that I then did in fact begin to bite in to my food, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear a buzz. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stop as to just what I was doing.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact hear a voice from Christians walkie. As I then did in fact go and listen as to just what he had to say.
"Alright Alpha... Is Beta there yet? We are waiting on you now..." I did in fact just seem to hear the voice say. As it was that the voice did in fact seem to sound familiar, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact also just seem to tilt my head a bit. As it was that I was a bit lost as to just why it was that my walkie had in fact not picked that up.
I then did in fact look at my walkie, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I saw Christian pick up his, all of the sudden. As it was that he then did in fact also begin to start to speak back in to it, all at once.
"Yes Omega... He is here... We are going to head on the way in just a few... We should be there by tomorrow night..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that my eyes did in fact just seem to grow wide. As it was that I then did in fact realize as to just who the voice had been.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. My eyes did in fact just seem to come back to reality. As it was that I just then did in fact also begin to speak, all at once.
"Oh! That's Tanner!" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to be excited for what ever reason, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could. As I then did in fact just seem to see Christian squint his eyes at me, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. He then did in fact begin to go and speak back to me all of the sudden. As he did in fact seem to be upset for what ever reason or another as well.
"No... That was Omega... Beta... You have to get used to the names for at least a little while..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact just seem to keep his calm just as he had said it.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times. As it was that I then did in fact also just seem to go and nod back to him.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact do my best to try to stay calm. As it was that I then did in fact begin to speak back to him my self.
"Yes... Sorry Alpha... And why did I not get that on my walkie?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I was a bit lost and confused as to just why I had in fact not heard that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. And I had in fact just seemed to have stared at the walkie for quite a bit of some time. I then did in fact start to hear Christian go and speak back to me, at that.
"I don't know Beta... Maybe because your battery is low..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that he did in fact point to the obvious blinking red dot on the walkie.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact look at it with my eyes wide. As it was that it still did in fact not really make all too much sense to me.
As it was that I had just seemed to have stared at it for some time. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to speak back to him. As it was that I made sure that he heard as to just what I had to say.
"No... That's not why... I would still have picked up the audio chatter even if the battery is low..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. Christian then did in fact go and blink his eyes just a few times at first. As he then did in fact begin to go and shake his head back at me.
It was clear that he wasn't all too sure as to just why it was the case. As it was that I then did in fact begin to hear him go and speak back to me. As it was that I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what he had to say.
"I don't know then... There has to be a reason though..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once, at that. As it was that he did in fact shrug his shoulders just as soon as it was the case, never the less.
As it was that I had just seemed to have heard what he had said. And I had in fact just seemed to have stared at him as he ate his food. I then did in fact just seem to come back to reality, none the less.
As it was that I did in fact realize as to just why it was the case. As I then did in fact begin to start to dip my head low to the ground. As I then did in fact also go and speak back to my self as well.
"Nevermind... I know why..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact feel a bit disappointed that I was missing out on some stuff.
I knew that I more than likely didn't even know 10% of the plans of the attack. I felt like I should be okay with that as well. As I knew that I didn't want any one to let any thing out.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to calm my self down. I then did in fact begin to start to go and hear Christian speak back to me. As I then did in fact go and listen as to just what ever he had to say.
"Well... Hurry up and finish up... That way we can get out of here... Hopefully we can make some good progress today..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once.
He then did in fact nod his head to the food that was on my plate. As it was clear that he was telling me to finish up eating. As it was that I hadn't really ate all that much.
I knew that I was in fact hungry as well, none the less. As it was that I did in fact begin to take my fork. And I quickly began to eat up what was left on my plate.
As it was that it had in fact just been the case for me. That was when it was that I then did in fact seem to lift my head up, all at once. And I then did in fact speak back to Christian, at that.
"Alright... I'm ready..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I then did in fact get up from the table just as soon as it was the case.
As soon as it was that it had in fact been that sort of way, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to put on my bag. As it was that I was in fact ready to head out the front door of the cabin.
Just as soon as it was that I was about to do as such a thing like that. I then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Christian, all at once. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak back to me.
"Okay... Well are you just going to leave the rest on the plate for it to rot, for the next person that comes here?" He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that I then all of the sudden did in fact look back at him.
He had his eyes squinted at me just as soon as he had said that. As it was that I did in fact realize he had a fair point on what he had said. As it was that I was not all too sure how I had not thought on that before.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact thought on it now. I simply dipped my head a bit low to the ground. As it was that I had a guilty look on my face just as I spoke back to him.
"Yes... Sorry..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I could. Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what it was that I had said.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact pick up my plate, all at once. And I then did in fact go and simply nod back to Christian, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. He then did in fact simply shake his head back at me. As it was that he then did in fact go and mutter some thing to him self, at that.
"You should feel sorry for the people who came here next... Not me... Doesn't bother me... Just trying to teach you some good manners kid..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
I was not all too happy as to just what it was that he had said. As it was that I did in fact just seem to try my best to ignore it, all at once. As I then did in fact just seem to simply put my plate in the sink and begin to wash it off.
Once it was that I had done as such a thing like that. And I had in fact washed it off good with soap. I then did in fact leave it on a towel on the counter for it to dry.
Once it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact begin to go and look back at Christian just as I had done before. As it was that I then did in fact also go and speak back to him as well.
"Alright... I'm ready now... You go ahead and lead the way..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact know that I had no clue where to go from here.
All I knew was the simple fact that I needed to meet Christian here. As it was that I did in fact hope that he knew the way to go. As it was that I then did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact see Christian get up. As it was that he had already cleaned off his dish before.
As it was that it had just seemed to have been the case. Christian then did in fact go and nod right back to me. As it was that he also then began to speak back to me too.
"Alright... Let's go and move now then... Stick with me..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he had his eyes squinted at me just as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact heard as to just what he had said. I just then did in fact go and simply nod right back to him. As it was that I then did in fact also begin to speak back to him quietly as well.
"Of course..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that we then did in fact both head over to the front door. As it was that I let him take the charge from here, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had in fact gone and opened the door. He then did in fact just seem to stop, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact begin to get worried that he didn't know the way.
How ever, as it was that we stood there for just a little bit longer. He then did in fact just seem to go and nod to him self, all at once. As he then did in fact speak out loud as well.
"Alright... We need to go now... We are already a bit behind schedule..."