Chapter 43: Stay Awake

As it was that I had heard as to just what Sasha had said. My eyes did in fact seem to grow wide in complete shock. As it was that my heart did in fact also seem to stop.
I felt like she was in fact joking, at least I hope she was. But based off of the look of shock on Phillip and Jordan. It did in fact not seem to be the case what so ever, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been that sort of way. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to get up from my chair. As it was that I then did in fact begin to yell once again, at that.
"What the hell? What the hell is going on?!" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I was in fact quite a bit scared just as soon as it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact do my best to try to stay calm. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see Sasha and Izzy seeming to run over to us.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case, all of the sudden. I just then did in fact also seem to start to hear Jordan speak. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"I don't know... But it sounds like we need to figure it out..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he squinted his eyes at me just like before.
As it was that it had seemed to have just been the case. I then did in fact just seem to gulp, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact also just seem to nod back to my friend.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to see him and Phillip get up. As it was that I then did in fact hear Phillip go and speak as well, at that.
"We're coming! Don't worry!" He did in fact just seem to yell him self. As if it was that he was acting like he was coming to save the day.
As it was that it had just seemed to have been the case, all at once. That was when it was that the 3 of us then did in fact run. As it was that we did in fact seem to go and meet up with Sasha and Izzy.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that Izzy seemed to fall on the ground, at that. As it was that she did in fact seem to yell out loud, all at the exact same time too.
"I can't... I can't do it..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As not only did she seem to be in pain, all at the exact same time too. But she did in fact seem to feel hopeless, as she laid in the sand.
Just as it was that we had all gotten over to her, all at once. That was when it was that I did in fact begin to hear Sahsa speak. As it was that I then did in fact go and listen as to just what she had to say, at that.
"Don't worry Izzy... Just lay down... The others are coming!" She did in fact just seem to say. Just as it was that we had in fact gotten over to them, all at the exact same time too.
Just as it was that we were right up on her, all at once. That was when it was that Izzy seemed to groan. As she had her eyes closed as she spoke back to Sasha, at that.
"How can I not be? This is the end for me... I've been bit... It's done..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact seem to cry just as she had said that.
My heart just seemed to drop just as it was the case, all at once. As it was that I did in fact hope that they were playing around with me. But it didn't seem to be the case unless she was that good of an actor.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to hear Jordan speak. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what he had to say him self.
"Where? Where did you get bit Izzy?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact seem to talk as if he was some how going to save the day, never the less.
As it was that it had seemed to have just been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I did in fact begin to hear Sasha speak. As it was that I did in fact look at her as I then listened as to just what she had to say.
"She got bit... She got bit on her left foot... One of the dead... It was one of the dead..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As she did in fact have a dark look on her face just as it was that she had said that.
I simply ignored her and as to that being the case, all at once. As it was that I did in fact get my eyes on to Izzy in stead. As it was that I then did in fact look at her left foot which was buried in sand, at that.
Just as it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to go to Izzy. And I then did in fact begin to speak to her, at that.
"I don't see it... Lift up your foot and let me see..." I did in fact just seem to say my self, all at once. As it was that my eyes were wide just as soon as it was that I had said that.
As it was that I had in fact said what it was that I had said. I did in fact just seem to hear her cry in pain. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to lift her foot out of the sand.
Just as it was that she had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear Jordan yell out loud. As it was clear that he was just as shocked as the rest of us.
"Jesus Christ that is nasty..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to feel the same way as he did.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to have some tears fall down my face. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I could.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all of the sudden. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to hear her speak. As it was that I did in fact go and listen as to just what she had to say.
"I told you... It's over for me... At least let me go and see my parents one last time..." She did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that her eyes were wide just as soon as it was that she had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact go and squint my eyes at her. As it was not at all due to the fact that I was upset at her what so ever.
I did in fact do my best to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to think quick. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and speak, all at the exact same time too.
"No... We can still do some thing before it is too late... Did any one bring a weapon with them?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that my eyes were wide just as soon as it was that I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear Sasha speak. As it was that she did in fact have a blank and empty look on her face at that.
"She's been bit Ben... There is nothing that we can do... Let's at least give her, her last wish of seeing her parents..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact have a very negative view, at that.
As it was that she did in fact seem to have said what she had said. I then did in fact begin to start to hear Izzy go and speak as well. As it was that I did in fact also go and listen as to just what she had to say, at that.
"Yes... Please... I want to say good bye before it's too late..." I did in fact just seem to hear her say. As it was that I did in fact see that she had a blank look on her face, at that.
As it was that he had said as to just what she had said. That was when it was that I did in fact shake my head back at her. As it was that I did in fact not like the way that every one was in fact acting.
As it was that it had seemed to have just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to go and speak. As it was that I made sure they all heard as to just what it was that I had to say.
"No... We will have to cut off her foot and hold the bleeding while we carry her to her people... We can still save her..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to hear loud foot steps. As it was that I then did in fact seem to see Phillip come over to me, at that.
He did in fact have a fairly large blade that looked like it could do the work. As it was that I nodded back to him just as soon as it was the case. As I then did in fact seem to take the blade just as soon as Jordan spoke to me.
"That's what we tried to do with Donald... And that didn't work too well did it Ben?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact remind me of what had happened nearly half a year ago.
When it was that we had in fact been trying to go through the city. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver just as it was the case. As it was that I did in fact know that he had a fair point on what he had said.
Donald had not made it even a minute after what we had done. But I felt like there was no reason to have no sort of faith at all. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to go and speak back to him, at that.
"Yeah... We cut off nearly his entire arm... We are just doing her foot... Down below the ankle... And we need to do it fast before the infection spreads..." I did in fact just seem to say to him, at that.
As it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to see him blink his eyes at first. As in the end, he then did in fact go and simply nod right back to me.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to hear Sasha speak. As it was that I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what she had to say.
"Isn't the risk to high? Don't you want to see your parents Izzy?" She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that her eyes were wide as she had in fact said that.
As it was as if it was that she wanted her to die, all at once. As I then did in fact seem to tilt my head a little bit, all at once. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear Izzy speak. As it was that I then did in fact go and listen as to just what she had to say.
"If there is a chance that I still get to live Sasha I want to take it... I still have a lot to live for even if I am missing a foot..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
She had a bit of a sad smile just as it was that she had said that. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to see Sasha get up.
She then did in fact seem to look away from Izzy, all at once. As she did in fact also seem to cross her arms as if she was pouting. As I was not all too sure as to just why it was in fact the case, all at once.
As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare for some time. I then did in fact once again begin to start to hear Jordan speak. As I then did in fact look at my friend, and I then listened as to just what he had to say.
"Alright... Ben... If you can't do it then let me do it... Because we need to do this now... We need to get it done fast..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
He did in fact seem to have his eyes squinted at me as well. As it was quite clear to me that he was in fact being serious with me. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact do my best to act normal. As I shook my head and then did in fact speak back to Jordan, at that.
"No... It has to be me... Let me do this..." I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I did in fact just seem to grab the towel, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. As it was that I did in fact get ready for just what it was that I was about to do. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could still.
Eventually I then did in fact begin to start to let out a rough sigh. As it was that I just then did in fact seem to hear Phillip speak. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"Some one get her a rag for her to hold on in her mouth... This is going to be painful and we don't want her to bite her tongue off..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. I then did in fact just seem to look at Phillip. And I then did in fact begin to go and nod to him, at that.
It seemed like he was the only one who was being helpful right now. As it was that I was at least grateful for that being the case. As I then did in fact begin to start to simply hear the voice of Jordan speak, at that.
"Sasha... Can you help with that?" I did in fact just seem to hear him say. As it was that he had his eyes wide as he did in fact stare at her. As it was that Sasha seemed to turn her head back to Jordan all at once.
As it was that it seemed like she was in fact still pouting. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see her go and nod back to Jordan. As it was that she then did in fact seem to go and throw Jordan a towel, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact go and look back at Izzy. As it was that I did in fact go and speak to her just as soon as it was the case.
"This is going to hurt like hell... And I am so sorry Izzy..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact have a sad look in my eyes just as soon as it was that I had said that.
Izzy did in fact just seem to have her eyes wide as well. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said to her. As it was that she did in fact seem to be very scared right now, all at once.
I of course could in fact not blame her at all for her being that way. As I could in fact not imagine the hell she was going through. As it was that I then did in fact begin to simply go and hear her shake her head back at me as she spoke back to me as well.
"I don't care... I feel like I am burning in side right now... Let's just get this over with..." I did in fact just seem to hear her say, all at once. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to have the rag go over her mouth.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact begin to start to wonder if what she had said meant it was too late. As it was that it sounded like the infection was already all in side her.
How ever, I knew that I could in fact not waste any more time either way. As it was that I then did in fact go and nod back to her. As it was that I then did in fact lift my blade up and go and speak back to her, at that.
"Here we go... You guys might want to look away... This is really nasty..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact see Sasha and Phillip look away just as it was the case.
Izzy did in fact just seem to close her eyes just as it was the case. As it was almost as if it was that she was in fact dead, none the less. As it was that I did in fact start to get a little bit worried about it at first.
How ever, I could in fact see her stomach moving up and down. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to breathe in quite a bit to my self. Just as soon as it was that I then did in fact hear Jordan speak, at that.
"Now Ben..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As he was the only one who was in fact not looking away. As it was that I did in fact just seem to gulp just as soon as it was the case.
I knew that Christian had taught me how to make clean cuts, all at once. As it was that I did in fact know that this should in fact be easy. As I then did in fact begin to go and nod back to him, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. I then did in fact look back at Sasha and Phillip. As it was that I then did in fact go and speak to them, at that.
"Phillip... Sasha... Go and run to the community place... You need to tell them about what's going on... She will need help right away..." I did in fact just seem to say to them both.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. I then did in fact just seem to hear Phillip speak. As it was that he didn't look at me when it was the case.
"On it... Let's go Sasha..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that he then did in fact begin to start to move just as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could do in the mean time. As it was that I then did in fact begin to see her nod back to him.
I got my focus off of the both of them just as it was the case. As it was that I then did in fact begin to simply start to once again lift up my blade. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak to her, at that.
"Alright... This is it... I can do this now..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As just as it was that I had said as to just what it was that I had even said. I then did in fact just seem to squint my eyes at her nasty foot, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that as well. I then did in fact begin to start to breathe in quite a bit of a rough sigh. As I then did in fact begin to swing down my blade, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. And with how sharp and clean the blade was luckily enough for me. The momentum seemed to push the blade right through.
As it was that I did in fact let out a soft sigh of relief just as it was the case. As it was that it ended up with the yells and screams of pain from Izzy. As it was that I did in fact hear what she had to say through the muffled rag, all at the exact same time too.
"Oh my God! Oh my God! My foot! Owww!" She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As just as soon as it was that she had said as to just what she had said.
That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to see the blood start to gush out. As it was that I then did in fact go and look right at Jordan. As it was that I then did in fact begin to speak to him, at that.
"Help me wrap up the towel! We need to do this fast!" I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at the exact same time too, at that.
Just as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. I then did in fact seem to see Jordan go and blink his eyes a few times at first. As it was that he then in the end, did in fact go and simply nod back to me.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact began to be the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to wrap up the wound. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear Jordan speak, at that.
"Alright... That's a good as I think we are going to get it... Let's carry her as far as we can take her to save time and meet with the others..." He did in fact seem to say to me. As it was that his eyes were wide just as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, all at once. I then did in fact just seem to start to go and nod back to him. As it was that the both of us got up and began to pick up Izzy just as it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to go and hear Izzy speak. As it was that We did in fact have her lifted up in the air, at that.
"So dizzy... So tired... I just want to go to sleep..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that she did in fact just seem to already be out of it. On just what it was that she had said, at that.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case, all at once. And as it was that we did in fact seem to move forward, all at once. As me and Jordan both did in fact seem to carry her, at that.
I then did in fact just seem to go and lift my head up to her. As it was that I had a few tears roll down my face as it was in fact the case. As I then did in fact begin to start to go and speak to her, at that.
"Don't go to sleep... Izzy... You need to stay awake..."