Chapter 46: Time To Go

I laid there, as it was quite a bit of a cold and rainy night. Not cold enough for it to snow sadly, as I knew that I did love the snow. But it was cold enough for it to feel like I was freezing, as I heard a jolt of thunder.
It did in fact just seem to make me flinch, all at once. Just as soon as it was that it had been the case. As it was that I just then did in fact seem to wake my self up.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been that sort of way. I then did in fact go and toss and turn under my blanket. As it was that I spoke to my self just as it was the case.
"Calm down... Every thing is fine..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self. Though it did in fact feel like it was a bit hard for me to stay calm. As I knew as to all that it was that had happened over the last week.
I was nearly at the border to get back in to North Carolina. But I still could not forget what Sasha had did. As it was that she was lucky to have been let out to go back home.
I felt like she should have had to pay for what she did. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shake my head. As I then did in fact remember what Kristen had told me as I had told her that.
"No... Because then we are just like those other people... And we are trying to make a change..." She did in fact say to me, at that. As I knew that she did in fact have a very fair point on what she had said.
How ever, I felt like it didn't seem to matter at all to me. As I felt like we could not learn from our mistakes. If it was that we did in fact not pay for what we did.
As it was that I just seemed to have thought on that. I then did in fact do my best to try to stay calm. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to grunt a bit to my self, at that.
"It's too cold for this... I just want to get back to sleep..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver. On the fact that it was that I had said as to just what I had said.
I knew that it was in fact very cold out right now. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to stay calm. As it was that my eyes did in fact just seem to grow wide.
The blanket didn't seem to be helping what so ever. Neither did the constant lights flashing on my eyes. And the strikes of thunder, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to stay calm still. I then did in fact seem to get my self in a good position, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact go and speak to my self just as it was the case.
"Okay... Let's sleep now... I am going to need it..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self, all at once. As I knew that what it was that I had said to my self was in fact very true. As it was that I knew that I was going to have a very bad day tomorrow other wise.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then did in fact begin to simply start to go and calm my self down.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to feel at ease, at that. Every thing just seemed to fade away, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to fall asleep.

I heard a loud crash near by me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact all of the sudden hit up out of bed. As it was that I was quite a bit scared and afraid as to just what it was.
Perhaps some one had come up to me during the night. And they had in fact shot me, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that I did in fact do my best to stay calm.
I couldn't really tell, as I did in fact not seem to feel any pain. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to shake my head. As I then did in fact speak to my self as I lifted off my blanket from off the top of me.
"Maybe that's because of the adrenaline..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to gulp just as it was that I had said that.
I then did in fact seem to start to go and look around me. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look for any sort of wounds. Which I could not see on the back or front side of me.
As it was that I just seemed to give up on looking, all at once. I then did in fact begin to squint my eyes. As it was that I spoke out loud whilst I stared at the door to my tent.
"Alright... Who ever it is you better show your self... Or there is about to be a world of pain..." I did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that I did in fact kind of feel scared as soon as it was that I had said that.
As I wondered if it could be London and his people, at that. As I did in fact know of course, that I was within a hundred miles of them. As it was that it did in fact scare me to even think about, as well.
Kristen had also told me that they did in fact explore far out. As that was how it was that they were able to find us. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to act calm
I just seemed to hear silence all around me for quite a bit of some time. That was until I then did in fact begin to start to speak to my self. As it was that I did in fact feel like I should give up on waiting.
"If any one is here... Guess they don't want to show them selves..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I did in fact make sure to keep my ears open for any sort of noise.
How ever, the only noise I seemed to hear was a bit of some movement. As it was that it sounded like some thing was going on the trip wire. As it was that I then did in fact once again begin to freak out and panic.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case for me. I then did in fact begin to quickly grab my gun, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak, all at the exact same time too.
"I'm coming out... You better tell me you are here now or I will shoot..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact slowly start to unzip the tent just as I had said that.
I waited to hear any sort of noise but it didn't seem to be the case. Besides the noise that was in fact on the trip wire, at that. As it was clear to me that some thing had touched it and alarmed it, at that.
As it was that it had just seemed to have been the case, all at once. I then did in fact just seem to shake my head a bit to my self. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and speak to my self as well.
"Maybe is just a deer or some fox..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. Though I did in fact have a lot of doubt on what it was that I had said.
I knew that they would be in hibernation at this time of the year. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I could. As it was that I then did in fact all of the sudden just seem to wake my self up.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact poke my head out. As I did in fact immediately turn my head to the side of the trip wire that was making noise.
As it was that I had seemed to have seen what it was. I then did in fact just seem to roll my eyes to my self. As it was that the noise then began to grow quiet as I then did in fact go and speak to my self quietly as well.
"You've got to be kidding me... Just a fallen branch..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was a fairly big branch at that as I seemed to say.
As I was sure glad that it hadn't fallen on me in my tent. As it was that I was not sure if the roof of my tent could have held that. As it was that I did in fact gulp as it was that I had in fact thought on that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, at that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then did in fact begin to simply go and start to speak to my self.
"Alright... I still need to go and check around and make sure..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self. As I knew that in side, it had been the branch that had made the loud crash.
But I also knew that it was what Christian had told me. As to the fact that there was no such thing as being too careful. As it was that I then did in fact get my self all the way out of my tent, at that.
As it was that it had just seemed to have been the case. I then did in fact begin to start to shake my head. As I did in fact feel quite a bit worn out, all at the exact same time too.
I knew that I did in fact need some more sleep, at that. But I did in fact also know as to the fact that it was now the early morning. And I was not going to be able to get as such a thing like this at all.
As it was that it had seemed to have just been the case. I then did in fact just seem to start to shake my head. As it was that I also then did in fact go and speak to my self too.
"Some nasty hot coffee would be really good right now..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact do my best to stay calm. As it was that I did in fact just seem to smirk, just as it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been that sort of way. I then did in fact begin to start to wake my self up a fair bit. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply go and look all around the camp.
Every thing seemed to fine and in place as to the way that I had left things last night. As it was that I did in fact just seem to relax. As it was that I looked all around me for just a few moments, at that.
I made sure that the coast was in fact clear for me. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and speak to my self. Just as soon as it was that I knew that it was the case.
"Must have just been from the storm... I need some thing to eat before I leave the camp..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As I knew that as much as it was that I wanted to go back in my tent and fall back to sleep.
I knew that it was not the best of any sort of idea for me. As I knew that being lazy was the worst thing for me to do just now. As it was that I knew that I did in fact need to get up and get my day started.
Even as much as it was that I did in fact not want to do as such a thing. I knew that it was that I did in fact need to stay calm. As it was that I then did in fact go and speak to my self just as soon as it was the case.
"Okay... It isn't safe for me to be going back to sleep here any ways..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I then did in fact also just seem to nod just as I had said that.
I knew that it was that what it was that I had said was true. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to get my focus on my camp site. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to pull down my tent.
Just as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact just seem to feel quite a bit weak. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to stop my self and speak to my self just as soon as it was the case.
"Get some thing to eat first... You can do this later..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to calm my self down just as it was the case.
I then did in fact go and start to look at my camp fire, all at once. As it was that I was tempted to go and spark it up and start a fire. As it was that I felt like I could use a good meal for once, never the less.
How ever, I stopped my self as soon as I had thought on that. As I knew that I only had one good set of a meal to make me still. As it was that I just then did in fact once again go and speak to my self as I had thought on that.
"No... Just eat sandwiches... I can save that meal for a later date... I know this isn't going to be my worst day..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to let out a soft sigh. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to check in side my bag.
I then did in fact get some dry bread and some peanut butter. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to make a sand wich for me. As it was that I did in fact feel much better just as soon as it was the case.
Just as it was that I had in fact finished what I had started. I then did in fact go and stare at it for quite a bit of some time, at that. As it was that I then did in fact also begin to go and speak to my self too.
"Alright... That's it... Here we go..." I did in fact just seem to mumble to my self, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I knew that I really did in fact not want to eat this at all.
Though I knew that I also did in fact not have much of any other choice. As it was that I then did in fact let out quite a rough sigh to my self. As it was that I just then did in fact also begin to bite in to it.
Just as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact begin to start to hear a buzzing noise. As it was that my eyes grew wide as I was quite a bit confused.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact hear a voice on my walkie. As it was that I did in fact drop my sandwich as I listened as to just what they had to say.
"Beta... This is alpha... I am a few days from the check point? Just checking in to make sure you are okay?" I did in fact hear a familiar voice say. As it was that I did in fact let out a rough sigh just as it was the case.
I knew as to just who it was that was in fact speaking. As it was that we had talked before I had left. As this was the first time I had actually heard his voice since I left Hilton Head.
I did in fact just seem to shake my head as I knew he was trying to be secretive. But I also knew that he was trying to let me know he was alpha. As it was that I did in fact shake my head and I then did in fact grab the walkie and speak in to it my self.
"Copy that... This is beta... I am about a week out give or take... Every thing is going well for me... For the most part..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I knew that I needed to keep it short and simple. As it was that I did in fact know that this was in fact an open line. And if London and his people were lucky and chose the right line to check in to.
Than they could hear each and every word that we were saying. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver as it was the case. As I then did in fact go right on ahead and begin to simply go and speak to my self, at that.
"Man... I could use his company right now... I hate being out here alone..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I knew that I didn't really like hanging out with him.
But I also knew that I did in fact feel very lonely right now. As it was that I had in fact felt like I had been like that since I had left Izzy. As I felt like it was the worst time possible for me to do as such a thing like that.
I knew that it was that I had left her when she had been in pain. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shake my head as I had thought on that. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case for me. That was when it was that I then did in fact hear the voice from the line. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what they had to say.
"Copy that Beta... I will check in on you soon and make sure you are fine... I will see you soon... Alpha out..." He did in fact just seem to say. As just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had said.
I then did in fact just seem to hear some more buzzing, at that. As it was that I did in fact know that he was gone now, at that. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to stay calm just as soon as it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been that sort of way. I then did in fact just seem to start to put down my walkie, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak to my self just as it was the case.
"What if I just left... What if I never came back... And I just went out to go and live my own life?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that it was some thing that I had thought more and more of as of recent.
I knew that it was that I could not do as such a thing like that how ever. As I knew that there was people that I did in fact love here still. As I knew that they did in fact need me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had just seemed to have thought on that. I then did in fact go and shake my head to my self. As it was that I did in fact stare at the half eaten sandwich that was in fact on the ground, at that.
As it was that it had just seemed to have been the case, all at once. I then did in fact just seem to go and shake my head just like before. As I then did in fact go and stomp on it before I spoke to my self, at that.
"Time to get up... I need to be there in a week like I said..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that just as it was that I had said that. I then did in fact go and take my map out of my bag, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. I then did in fact just seem to see where Kristen had drawn for me on a pencil. As it was that it was the fastest and safest route for me to go on, at that.
As it was that it had just seemed to have been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I did in fact nod to my self. As I then did in fact put my map back in to my bag, and I then spoke to my self like before.
"Now... Time to go..."