Chapter 41: Anybody

There we were, as we were on the beach, all at once. As it was that I did in fact seem to be looking around. As it was quite a bit empty compared to when we had been here about a week ago.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to look around for some time. I then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Jordan speak. As I looked at him and I then did in fact listen as to just what he had to say.
"So... Where exactly is your girl friend at Ben? You said she was coming didn't you?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that my eyes grew wide just as it was that he had said that to me.
As it was that it had seemed to have just been the case. I saw that the other 2 were not all too happy with what he had just said. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just why it was in fact the case.
As it was that I did in fact do my best to just stay as calm as I could. As I then did in fact go and speak back to Jordan, all of the sudden. As I made sure that he had heard as to just what it was that I had to say.
"Well... She isn't my girl friend... At least not yet... And I don't know... She said to meet us out here at the same spot as last time..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that I had said as to just what I had said. I then did in fact just seem to smirk a little bit. As it was clear that it had upset both Sasha and Phillip, all at once.
I was not all too sure as to just what Phillip was upset about. As it was that I kind of just seemed to ignore him for the time being. As it was that I did in fact hear him seem to go and speak just as it was the case.
"Well... What the hell are we doing right here then? This isn't the same spot as before..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact look at him confused.
Just as it was that it had seemed to have just been the case. I then did in fact see the others look right at me. As it was that their eyes were wide, all at once, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. I then did in fact go and shake my head back at Phillip. As it was that I then did in fact also begin to speak to him as well.
"Yes... This is where me and her sat at the last time..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I had my eyes wide. Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had been that sort of way, all at once. That was when it was that I did in fact see Sasha shake her head. As it was that she did in fact also seem to roll her eyes just as it was the case.
I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that she was getting at. As it was that I then did in fact also begin to hear her speak back to me. As I then did in fact go and listen as to just what she had to say her self.
"Do you think that when she said the same spot as last time... She meant the same spot with us, or you?" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that her eyes were wide just as soon as it was that it had been the case.
I was a little bit lost as to just what she was talking about. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide my self. As it was that I then did in fact also begin to go and speak back to her too.
"I don't know what you mean... She might be a bit behind... I am sure that she got a lot of food for us..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact know she had been a fairly good cook her self.
As it was that I seemed to think on that for just a little bit of some time. I then did in fact just seem to smile just a little bit my self. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to nod a little bit to my self too.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all at once. As it was that it had in fact seemed like I was lost in my own little world. I then did in fact start to hear the voice of Jordan go and speak up, at that.
"I think that I am going to have to agree with Phillip and Sasha on this one Ben... I think she went with where we had our cook out..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
Just as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. I then did in fact begin to start to realize as to just what he had said. As it was that I realized that he might in fact be right, all at the exact same time too.
Especially if it was that Sasha was going to grill some thing for us. As it was that I knew that she had a 15 minute head start over us, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact blink my eyes a few times at first.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact also begin to start to go and speak my self. As it was that I then did in fact keep my calm just as it was that it had been the case.
"Oh yeah... Fair point... Let's go check that way then..." I did in fact just seem to say back to them. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act normal just as it was the case.
As it was that I had said as to just what I had said. I then did in fact just seem to start to see Jordan roll his eyes at me. As it was that he then did in fact speak back to me too.
"I swear you ain't been the same since you got hit in the head..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact look away from me, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. I did in fact just seem to get a bit upset my self. As I knew that I didn't want to be this way on a day like today.
I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could do, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to shake my head back at him. As I then did in fact also begin to speak back to him, never the less.
"Yeah yeah... Shut up man..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact seem to fake a laugh. On the fact that it was that I had said as to just what I had said.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact just seem to start to hear Sasha speak. As she had her eyes wide just as soon as it was the case.
"Well... Brain damage isn't exactly some thing to joke about... He might have a point Ben..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that her eyes were wide, just as she had said that, all at once.
I did in fact just seem to look at her for a bit of some time. As it was that I did in fact continue to walk with the others, just as it was the case. As I then did in fact go and squint my eyes at her just as it had been that way.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact go and speak back to her. As it was that I did in fact have a petty voice as I spoke back to her.
"Yeah... You weren't there to know any better... You were too busy giving brain too Phillip..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see her eyes grow wide in shock.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said that to her. As it was clear that it had in fact hurt her as to just what it was that I had said. As I felt a bit guilty and stupid for saying that to her, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. I then did in fact just seem to hear Phillip laugh. As it was that I then did in fact begin to also hear him speak as well.
"Good one Ben..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact seem to think that I had made a joke about it. Which was in fact not the case what so ever.
It seemed like Phillip could never take any thing seriously. As it was that I did in fact seem to ignore him just as it was the case. As it was that I then did in fact also let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self too.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact begin to start to hear Jordan go and speak up. As he seem to have a very serious voice just as soon as it was in fact the case.
"Well... Looks like we are here... And Izzy is too!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that his eyes were wide just as soon as it was that he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact begin to turn my head over to what he was pointing at. As it was that I did in fact see that Izzy was already on the grill, at that.
As soon as it was that I did in fact seem to see her face. It then did in fact just seem to make me smile, all at once. Even though I knew that I had seen her less than an hour ago.
I then did in fact begin to start to jog over to Izzy. As it was that I spoke to her just as soon as it was the case. As she did in fact seem to jump as if it was that I had scared her.
"Hey Izzy! What you cooking?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that it was just around noon right now. And I had not gotten any thing to eat just yet today.
As it was that she realized that it was just me. She then did in fact seem to calm her self down. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to start to smile, at that.
Just as soon as it was that she had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact seem to see her look down and flip over some of the meat. As it was that she then did in fact begin to go and speak to me just as soon as it had been the case.
"I'm cooking some potatoes and some chicken... We've got plenty of both right now, so I don't want them to go to waste!" She did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that she had said what she had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear Phillip speak. As he did in fact seem to walk up to us just as it was the case.
"Huh... Smart girl... Wish we had that problem with food..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact look at us as he had a worried look on his face.
I knew that it was that he was thinking due to the fact of us moving. As I knew that we had so much food at our place, we didn't know what to do with it, none the less. As it was that I did in fact do my best to keep my self calm as I had thought on that.
As it was that I had seemed to have thought on it for some time. I then did in fact start to go and hear Izzy seem to speak back to us. As I once again looked at her, and listened as to just what she had to say.
"Well... We don't really have much of a food problem... But I just don't like to have things go to waste..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she had her eyes wide as she did in fact step off the grill.
Just as soon as it was that it did in fact just seem to be the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear Jordan grunt. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"You will fairly soon..." He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to shake my head. As I knew that what it was that he had just said was in fact very stupid.
As it was that we all had heard as to just what he had said. All of us then did in fact go and look right at him. As it was that his eyes grew wide as he blinked his eyes a few times.
Just as it was that it had been the case, all at once. I then did in fact start to hear Sasha go and speak. As it was that she spoke much more quiet just as it was the case.
"I thought Kristen told us to stay quiet about all of that Jordan..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that she was not all too happy as to just what Jordan had done.
I knew that I did in fact trust Izzy, all at once. But it was more the fact that she might spread it to more people. And the less people that knew about what we were planning, the better.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could. As I then did in fact begin to simply start to hear Izzy speak back, all at once.
"How so? I think this next season will be our best season of crops!" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear to me that she hadn't caught on to what Jordan was getting at.
It made sense, as she didn't have a single clue about any of it. As it was that I let out a bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self. Before it was that I then did in fact begin to simply start to speak to Jordan.
"Jordan... We all have to shut up man... This is really important..." I did in fact just seem to whisper to him. As it was that I did in fact have a serious look on my face as I had said that.
As it was that I had said as to just what I had said. He then did in fact seem to dip his head low to the ground. As it was that he had a bit of look of guilt on his face.
As it was that it had seemed to have just been the case. I then did in fact just seem to see him nod back to me. As it was that he then did in fact speak back to me too.
"Phillip has done it so many times him self... Plus, they'll have to find out at some point..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact push the blame on Phillip just as he had said that.
I knew that he had a fair point on what it was that he had said. But it still did in fact not make things better for him. As I then did in fact once again shake my head back at him.
I saw that Phillip was not happy with what he had just said. But that didn't seem to matter to me at all. As it was that I simply continued to go and speak back to Jordan.
"Yeah... But we can tell them when the time comes... Right now, we need to keep it between us..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I had my eyes wide just as soon as it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. I then did in fact begin to hear Jordan let out quite a bit of a rough sigh. As it was that he then did in fact also seem to go and speak back to me once again.
"Alright... I hear you man..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was clear he didn't want to admit that he was in fact wrong.
He then did in fact just seem to turn his head away, all at once. As it was that he then did in fact seem to go and look at the water. Just as soon as it was that it had been the case.
That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to look away from him, at that. As it was that I once again did in fact hear Izzy speak. As I then did in fact listen as to just what she had to say, at that.
"You guys seem stressed out... I know you are about to leave... But chill out... Come put down your chairs and just relax... Have a drink... I'm almost done cooking..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
She also had her eyes wide just as soon as it was that she had said that. As it was that I then did in fact begin to just start to look at her in to her eyes. As it was that I also then did in fact smile just as she had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact go and nod back to her. As it was that I looked back at the others before I also spoke to them.
"Sounds like a plan... Come on you guys... Let's do it..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I saw every one look at each other for just some time.
As it was that they were still a little bit worried about things. As it was that I just then did in fact let out a bit of a rough sigh. Before I decided that I was going to be the one who was going to step up and move.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact start to go and walk behind Izzy. As it was that I then set up my chair, all at the exact same time too.
Once it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time as well. I then did in fact just seem to see the others do the same as me. As it was that I heard Phillip seem to say some thing out loud as soon as it was the case.
"One last day in the sand... Then we have to go back home..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that his eyes were wide just as soon as it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to what he had said. He then did in fact seem to put his chair closer to Izzy. As it was that he had his eyes on her just as it was the case.
I did in fact squint my eyes just as soon as it had been that way. As it was clear that he was trying to get with her time and time again. As it was that I did in fact not seem to be all too happy about it at all.
I did in fact seem to look away from him, all at once. As I decided to not bring it up and start a fight. As I then did in fact just seem to simply go and speak to my self quietly, at that.
"Go get your own girl... Sasha is right there for you... Stop trying to take the people I like..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear Jordan speak. As I looked at my friend and then listened as to just what he had to say.
"What's that Ben?" He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that it was clear that he had heard me speak to my self. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes squinted at me, all at once.
I gulped just as soon as it was that it had been the case. As I knew that he thought that I was talking about him right now. As it was that I knew that it was not the case what so ever.
As it was that it had seemed to have just been the case. That was when I then did in fact shake my head back at him. As it was that I also then began to speak to him as well.
"It's nothing... I'm just talking to my self..." I did in fact seem to say to him, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could.
He didn't seem to be at all fooled by what I had said. As it was that he did in fact seem to keep his eyes squinted at me for some time. Before it was that I then did in fact hear Izzy seem to speak, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case, all at once. I then did in fact go and look right at her, all of the sudden. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what she had to say, all at once, at that.
"Alright... The food is ready... There is some barbecue sauce for the chicken if any one wants some... Help your self! There is plenty for all!" She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As just as soon as it was that she had said as to just what she had said. I then did in fact once again see her step away from the grill. As she had her eyes wide as it was that she did in fact seem to look at us all.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact do my best to try to stay calm. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and smile right back at her.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact get up from my chair, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak to her, just as it was that I had done before.
"Thank you so much! You are the best Izzy!" I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at once. As it was that I did in fact have a big smile on my face just as it had been that way.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact seem to wake my self up. As it was that I did in fact see her go and smile right back at me, at that.
As it was that she had done as such a thing like that of course. She then did in fact also begin to go and speak right back to me. As it was that I did in fact go and listen as to just what ever she had to say, as well.
"Of course Ben! I am so glad that you decided to become friends with me! You guys are awesome as well!" She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that she had said as to just what she had said. I then did in fact see her get a paper plate, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to about to get mine.
That was when it was that I saw Phillip jump in. As it was that he did in fact seem to touch shoulders with Izzy. Just as it was that he did in fact go and speak, all at once.
"You know how it goes! I get first servings!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to roll my eyes just as soon as it was the case.
I was not all too sure as to just why he was always like that. But he did in fact always seem to step in and take the food first. As it was that it didn't seem to bother me at all.
I did in fact do my best to keep my calm, all at once. As it was that I did in fact get my plate and wait beside Izzy, at that. As it was that Phillip did in fact seem to get the food from off of the grill, at that.

My stomach felt quite full, as I knew that I couldn't eat any more. I had nearly 3 plates of grilled potatoes and barbecue chicken. As I felt like I did in fact want more but I also knew I couldn't take any more.
I looked right at Izzy who was standing beside me. As she seemed to be looking at the sky with a smile on her face. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak to her, at that.
"This trip was awesome... And it was awesome because of you Izzy... I am so glad to have met you... And I promise you that I will see you soon..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at once, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to see her look at me. As it was that she did in fact have a big smile on her face just as it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had been that sort of way, all at once. That was when it was that she then did in fact go and nod back at me. As it was that she did in fact also go and speak to me as well, at that.
"Of course... And thank you for being friends with me too... All of you..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that she did in fact seem to nod back to me once again, as she had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. I saw every one else seem to look back to her as well. As it was that we all had smiles on our face just as it was the case, never the less, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had been that sort of way, none the less. I then did in fact begin to start to see Sasha start to get up. As it was that she then did in fact begin to start to take off her clothes, at that.
I was a little bit lost as to just what the hell she was doing at first. Until it was that she then did in fact begin to start to go and speak up. As I then did in fact go and listen as to just what it was that she had to say, at that.
"Well... I am going to go in to the water one last time... It's kind of cold, but any one is welcome to come with me? Izzy? Any body?"