Chapter 42: Help!

I looked at Sasha for a few moments, all at once. As I was a bit lost and a bit surprised by what she had said. And as to the fact that she did in fact want to get in to the water.
As it was that she seemed to stare back at us all. As it was that her eyes were wide for quite some time. I then did in fact begin to start to hear Phillip go and speak, at that.
"Yeah... No way any of us are going out in that water... It's way too cold out... I am fine on the beach..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact seem to roll his eyes at her as he had said that.
It was clear to me that Sasha wasn't happy with what he had said. As it was that I saw her eyes were squinted right at him. As it was that she did in fact just seem to go and cross her arms.
As it was that it had seemed to have just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear Jordan speak. As I then did in fact listen as to just what he had to say, all at once.
"Yeah... It sounds like you are going out by your self Sasha..." He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As he then did in fact blink his eyes just as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. Sasha then did in fact do the same thing as he did. As she then did in fact simply just seem to go and speak back to us all, at that.
"Come on... Izzy... Let's go out there for one last ride before we leave... Girls get it done right?" She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that she did in fact just seem to get right up on to her as she had said that.
Izzy had her eyes wide for quite a bit of some time, at that. As it was that I was a  bit lost as to just why Sasha was in fact pushing her. When it was clear that she did in fact not want to go out there, all at once.
As it was that I seemed to stare for quite a bit of some time. I then did in fact see Izzy dip her head low to the ground. As it was that she then did in fact also go and speak back to her, at that.
"Fine... I'll go out there for a little bit I suppose..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that she did in fact look at us. Just as it was that she had said what she had said.
It was clear that she was trying to see if any one wanted to join us. But it didn't seem like any of us wanted to go out there at all. As it looked like it was just going to be her and Sasha.
I kind of felt a bit bad about the fact that it was the case. As it was that I did in fact dip my head a bit low to the ground. As I then did in fact also go and speak to my self as well.
"I should do some thing... But..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self, all at the exact same time as well. As I was not at all too sure as to just what I was going to end that off with.
As it was that I had said as to just what I had even said. I did in fact seem to dip my head quite a bit low to the ground, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to get my focus on to some thing else.
That was of course the fact that I knew that I did in fact feel tired. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to begin to close my eyes. When it was that I did in fact just seem to see that Sasha was in fact undressing.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case. I felt like I couldn't help but to go and look at her. As it was that I did in fact curse my self quietly just as it was the case.
"I shouldn't be like this still..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could.
Just as it was that it had in fact just been the case, all at once. As I had to admit as to the fact that even with what she had done. It did in fact not mean that she still wasn't beautiful.
As it was that I did in fact do my best to keep calm and look away from her and Izzy. I then did in fact once again hear Sasha speak. As I didn't look at her as I then listened as to just what she had to say, at that.
"Come on Izzy... Let's go..." I did in fact just seem to hear her say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could do.
Just as soon as it was that it had seemed to have been the case. I then did in fact see the naked woman as she did in fact walk to the water. As it was that she did in fact seem to go and do it slowly, all at once.
It was almost as if she knew as to the fact that I was looking at her. As it was that I did in fact just seem to gulp just as it was the case. As I then did in fact start to hear the naked Izzy go and speak, at that.
"Wait for me Sasha! I am coming!" She did in fact just seem to say back to her, all at the exact same time too. As it was that her eyes seemed to be wide just as she had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had seemed to have been the case. I then did in fact just seem to see Izzy speed up. As she did in fact do her best to try to catch up to Sasha.
Just as it was that it had just been the case, all at once. I saw that it was that they seemed to be dots in the distance at this point. As it was that I then did in fact let out a rough sigh to my self before I spoke to my self, all at the exact same time too.
"What ever... I should just let it be..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I knew that I shouldn't stop them from being friends.
As it was that it had seemed to have just been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I did in fact seem to lean back in my chair. As it was that I then did in fact seem to get my eyes on the sky above.
As it was that I had seemed to stare at it for quite a bit of some time. I then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Phillip go and speak. As it was that I did in fact let out a bit of an annoyed sigh as I then did in fact go and listen as to just what he had to say.
"What are you so worried about Ben? You think she is going to steal your girl?" He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that he did in fact have a smirk on his face just as it had been that way.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. I then did in fact begin to go and squint my eyes at him, all at once. As it was that I knew that I did in fact not like to hear him say as such a thing like that.
As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could. I then did in fact just seem to hear Jordan go and speak. As it was that I then did in fact go and listen as to just what he had to say.
"Let it be Phillip... You have already done enough damage as it is..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that Jordan seemed to have his eyes closed as if he was asleep.
Which it was clear that it was in fact not the case what so ever. As it was that he did in fact seem to have just spoken, all at once. As it was clear to me that he had heard all of just what it was that Phillip had said.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. I then did in fact just seem to get my focus off of that my self. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see that Phillip had his eyes wide.
He also seemed to have a bit of a guilty look on his face as well. As it was clear that he knew as to just what it was that Jordan was talking about. As he then did in fact just seem to go and mumble some thing to him self.
"Yeah... Sorry..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I was not sure who he was apologizing to. Or for what it was that he was even trying to say, all at once.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case. I did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once. As it was that I did in fact get my focus off of all of it, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact go and let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once. As it was that I had in fact just began to go and speak to my self just as before.
"Yeah... What ever... I just want to get some sleep..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self, all at once. As it was that I some times wished that it was that I hadn't agreed to this.
I knew that it was that I had wanted to have just slept in. As it was that I did in fact know as to just how tired it was that I did in fact feel. As it was that even if it was that I had wanted to have gone and done this.
I knew that I had just wanted it to be me and Izzy, at that. As it was that it did in fact feel like the others were in fact ruining it. Just due to the fact that they were in fact even here.
As it was that it had seemed to have just been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I could. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to just seem to fall in to rest.