Chapter 38: Let Us In

I got up from my bed, just as soon as it was the case. As it was that I went right to where my shoes were at. As I saw that they were in fact a bit of a dirty mess, at that.
I didn't seem to care about it what so ever, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go. And I then did in fact begin to hear Phillip go and speak to me, at that.
"Alright... As long as your getting up we are good..." I did in fact just seem to hear him say. As it was that just as it was that he had said as to what he had said to me.
I then did in fact begin to start to see him head to the door. As it was clear that he was leaving the room. Which I did in fact normally feel like I was in fact okay with.
How ever, that was not the case what so ever right now. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead and speak to him. As he stopped and looked back at me just as it was the case.
"Wait... What time is it Phillip?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I could. Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what it was that I had said.
Just as soon as it was that it had seemed to have been that sort of way. That was when it was that I then did in fact see his eyes grow wide. As he then did in fact nod back to me before he also did in fact speak back to me as well.
"Last I checked... It was about 9:30... Why?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact do my best to stay calm. As it was that my eyes did in fact also seem to grow wide my self.
I then did in fact just seem to curse quite a bit to my self. As it was that I the  did in fact join Phillip at the door. As it was that I then did in fact speak to him just as it was the case.
"Shit we are way behind... Charro said to get up at 9 pm at the latest..." I did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that my eyes were wide just as soon as it had been that sort of way.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact seem to see him blink his eyes. As it was that he did in fact seem to under stand as to why I was being this kind of way.
He then did in fact begin to start to head out of the room. As it was that I then did in fact follow him out. As it was that he spoke to me just as soon as it was the case.
"Well... Let's get out of here then... Now it makes sense why Charro was in such a rush..." He did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that he had his eyes wide as he had said that.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said. I then did in fact simply go and nod right back on over to him. As it was that the both of us did in fact seem to go down the hall way together, at that.
Just as it was that we had in fact made it to the dining room. That was when it was that I then did in fact hear the voice of Charro. As it was that I then did in fact go and listen as to just what he had to say.
"Geesh... Finally you are up Ben! I told you that we needed to get out of here early!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes squinted at me just as he had said that.
I knew that what it was that he had in fact said was true. As I did in fact seem to feel a bit of guilt as to the fact that it was the case. As I then did in fact go and dip my head quite a bit low to the ground.
I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could do, at that. As I then did in fact begin to start to speak back to him. As I made sure that he could hear as to just what I had to say.
"I know... I shouldn't have left the place last night... It's my own fault... I just couldn't sleep..." I did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that I did in fact do my best to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could.
He seemed to squint his eyes at me for just a little bit longer. But in the end, he seemed to under stand what I had said. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and nod his head back to me, at that.
As it was that he had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to hear Jordan speak. As I looked at my friend, and then I listened as to just what ever he had to say, at that.
"Well... You better get some thing to drink before we go Ben... Because we are leaving right now..." He did in fact just seem to say. As he had his eyes wide just as soon as it was that he had said that.
I blinked my eyes a little bit surprised, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact also go and nod right back on over to him. Just as soon as it was that I then did in fact simply go and start to head to the kitchen sink.
I grabbed a cup from over there, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then turned on the faucet, all of the sudden. And I pour up my cup full of water, at that.
Just as soon as I had done as such a thing like that. And I had in fact began to start to drink out of there. I then did in fact simply begin to go and hear Sasha speak.
"Alright... Let's get going now..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she seemed to be in quite a rush. Just as it was that she had said as to just what she had said.
I was not all too sure as to just why it was in fact the case. As she did in fact still seem be acting strange to me. As I saw that her eyes were wide as she looked at the others.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case for some time. I then did in fact all of the sudden start to hear Charro speak. As I once again listened as to just what it was that he had to say, at that.
"Alright... Let's go then... You ready now Ben? The others are waiting on us..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he looked right at me with a very serious look on his face.
I put down my cup, just as soon as he had said that to me. As I had my eyes wide for just a few moments. As I knew that I was still quite worn out as I had just woken up.
But based off of the looks that I saw on every ones faces. It didn't seem like I had much of a choice to choose. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes just as soon as I spoke back to him.
"Not really... But let's go I guess..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact almost seem to hope. That they might wait a little bit longer so that I could perhaps get some thing to eat, at that.
But that simply didn't seem to be the case what so ever. As it was that they did in fact begin to turn their heads away from me. And they all then did in fact begin to head on over to the front door.
Just as soon as it was in fact the case, all at once. I then did in fact let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self. As it was that I then did in fact hear Charro say some thing, at that.
"Come on... Let's go guys... Kristen has waited long enough..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he then did in fact begin to open the front door.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. I then did in fact speed up to catch up with them. As it was that I closed the door for us all on the way out.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. I then did in fact begin to start to head down the steps. As it was that I was the last one to get to the bottom.
Just before it was that it seemed like we were about to leave. I then began to hear a familiar voice go and speak. As I then looked at who it was just as I did in fact listen as to just what she had to say, at that.
"What's going on? You guys going some where with out me?" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was of course Izzy who had in fact just said as to what she had said.
She had her eyes wide just as soon as it was the case. As she did in fact seem to be feeling a little bit left out. As it was that she looked right at me with her eyes wide too.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. I then started to hear Phillip go and speak, at that. As it was that I then did in fact go and listen as to just what he had to say, as well.
"We are going to go meet with Kristen... It's time... She is going to go and tell us her plans..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact see the others look right at Phillip, just as he had said that.
As they all seemed to squint their eyes at him, all at once. As I knew that he had said far too much to her. As it was that the only reason I wasn't like them was because I did in fact trust the lady, at that.
As it was that Phillip seemed to stare at her with his eyes wide. That was when it was that I then did in fact start to hear Charro speak. As it was that I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what he had to say.
"Well... You aren't supposed to tell her that Phillip... We aren't exactly inviting every one in..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact shake his head just as soon as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact seem to wake my self up. As it was that I then saw Phillip blink his eyes a few times.
He realized as to just what it was that he had done. As it was that he then did in fact dip his head low to the ground in guilt. As it was that he then did in fact also seem to speak out loud to us all, at that.
"Sorry... My bad..." He did in fact just seem to say, at that. As he always seemed to have a tendency to say far too much than he should.
As it was that I did in fact let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self. As it was that I also did in fact roll my eyes back at him. Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case.
Just as soon as it was that it was in fact that sort of way. I then did in fact begin to start to hear Izzy speak. As she had her eyes wide as well just as soon as it was the case.
"Well... You I will just pretend like I didn't hear any thing then... Best of luck to you all!" She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As she did in fact seem to be genuine on just what it was that she had said.
As it was that it had in fact just been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to see Jordan nod. As it was that he did in fact go and speak up to us all, just as he had done before.
"You are all good Izzy... Best of luck to you as well! Have a good day... Come on... Let's go you guys..." He did in fact just seem to say. As just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said.
He then did in fact begin to turn his head away from all of this. As it was that he then did in fact start to head out the front door. As it was that the others did in fact seem to follow him, never the less.
I saw that Sasha seemed to squint her eyes at Izzy for a few moments. As it was that I was a bit lost as to just why it was the case. As she seemed to get rid of all of that as she joined the others out side.
I was just about to join them, all at once, at that. Before it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear Izzy go and speak. As it was that I then did in fact go and listen as to just what she had to say.
"Well... I guess this is good bye then Ben... I wish you the best of luck... And maybe we will be able to meet again some day..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
She had a bit of a sad look on her face just as it was the case. As it was that it did in fact kind of sadden me as it was the case. As it was that I did in fact kind of feel like I didn't want to leave her right now.
Though I also knew that I didn't have a choice what so ever. As it was that I did in fact know that I had a brother all the way back home. I was almost tempted to ask her to come back with me, never the less.
How ever, I knew that it was far too dangerous for her to do as such. As it was that I got my mind off of all of those thoughts. Just as soon as it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to her.
"Well... I'm not leaving right away... I will give you my proper good byes... And I hope that some day we will be able to meet again... But there is a lot of work we must do first..." I did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that I had said as to just what I had said. I then did in fact begin to start to blink my eyes a few times. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod back to her.
She still seemed to have a bit of a sad look on her face still. But in the end, she then did in fact go and nod right back on over to me. As it was that I then did in fact start to hear her go and speak back to me.
"I hope so too... And your friends are waiting for you out side so I will leave you be... Good bye Ben..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that her eyes were wide just as soon as she had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact seem to go and blink my eyes just a few times. As it was that I then all of the sudden seemed to hear the voice of Charro out side.
As it seemed to be right on que as to just what she had said. As it was that I heard him go and yell my name. And I then did in fact go and listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"Come on Ben! Let's go!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As he did in fact not seem to have much patience on what he had said. As I knew that I could in fact not blame him for that being the case at all.
My eyes did in fact just seem to grow very wide, all at once. As it was that I did in fact go and look back at Izzy one more time. Before it was that I then did in fact start to go and speak back to me, at that.
"Okay... I will see you Izzy... Good bye to you too..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self just as I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact begin to turn my head away from her. As I felt like I couldn't look at her any longer at all.
I then did in fact simply begin to start to go and head out side. As I saw that every one was staring at me with their eyes wide. Just as soon as it was that I had left the door.
I closed the door behind me, all at the exact same time too. As just as soon as it was that it had been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact go and speak to all of them with my eyes wide, at that.
"Well... What are we waiting for? Are we going to go or not?" I did in fact just seem to say to all of them. As it was that my head was tilted at all of them just as I had said that.
I saw a few of them go and blink their eyes a few times at first. As they did in fact seem to be a little bit surprised by what I had said. As it was that they then did in fact just seem to look at each other, at that.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case. I then did in fact start to hear Phillip speak. As he did in fact roll his eyes at me just as soon as it was the case.
"We were waiting on you smart ass... Now that you're here... Let's go..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact shake his head at me just as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact get my mind off of all of that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply go and move, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. I then did in fact begin to start to hear Charro speak. And I then once again listened as to just what he had to say.
"Alright... They are waiting for us in side the meeting area... So let's go..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times at it was the case.
I knew that Kristen had said a few times, never the less. That she was not the only leader that they had. As it was that it seemed like that was what Charro was getting at.
I was still a little bit lost as to just how it was the case. As it was that I did in fact shake my head a bit to my self. As I then did in fact begin to start to go and walk with the others.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact go and look right at Sasha. As it was that I then eventually decided to go and spell to her, at that.
"Are you okay Sasha? Why have you been acting so weird lately?" I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I did in fact tilt my head at her just as soon as it was in fact the case, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been that sort of way. That was when it was that her eyes grew wide. As it was that she seemed to have a look of guilt on her face.
I was not at all too sure as to just why it was in fact the case. As I then did in fact go and squint my eyes at her just as soon as she then began to speak. As I then did in fact also listen as to just what she had to say, at that.
"I've been acting strange? Sorry... I haven't even noticed... I just want to get back home... I'm ready for this all to be over with..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
She did in fact let out a rough sigh just as she had said what she had said at the end. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to stay calm. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to get my mind off of every thing else.
It was clear to me at least as far as it was that I could tell. That she was in fact telling the truth to me. As it was that I then did in fact go and nod back to her as it was that I also spoke back to her.
"Well... I hope that you get better... We will be back soon enough..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I was in fact genuine with what it was that I had said to her.
I kind of wished that it was that I had not been that sort of way. As I wished that it was, that I could care less about her what so ever. But I knew that it was in fact simply just not the case.
As it was that I did in fact dip my head quite a bit low to the ground. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear her speak. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what she had to say, at that.
"Every thing will be fine... There's more important stuff coming soon..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she had quite a worried look on her face. Just as soon as it was that she had said what she had said.
I realized that what it was that she had said was in fact true. As it was that my eyes did in fact just seem to grow quite a bit wide at first. As I then did in fact do my best to get my mind and my focus off of every thing else.
Just as soon as it was that it had been that sort of way. That was when it was that I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply hear the voice of some one else speak.
"Alright... We are here... Looks like the door is locked though?" I did in fact just seem to hear Jordan say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact seem to see that he had his eyes wide, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. I then did in fact see him turn his head over to Charro, all at once. As he did in fact seem to be quite a bit confused as to just what was going on.
Just as soon as it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to go and speak. As it was that I did in fact make sure that they could hear as to what was happening.
"Charro?" I did in fact just seem to say to him, all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact just seem to have my eyes wide my self. Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what it was that I had said.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. I then did in fact also just seem to see his eyes grow wide. As it was that he then did in fact begin to start to look at me.
As it was that he had stared at me for quite a bit of some time. He then in the end, began to nod back to me. As it was that he also began to speak to me just as it was the case.
"Give it a few seconds... They are in side right now..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I was still a bit lost as to just what he was talking about at first.
How ever, just as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. And as a few seconds did in fact just seem to pass, all at once. I then did in fact begin to start to hear a voice from the other side of the door speak.
"Who's here? He have a meeting today... Kristen is busy right now..." I did in fact seem to hear Adrian say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide just as soon as it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had been that sort of way, all at once. I then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Charro speak. As it was that I once again did in fact listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"It's me... Charro... I've got the others... Every one is here... Let us in..."