Chapter 7: Seriously?!

I struggled to get out of my bed. Not due to the fact that I felt tired at all. As it was a lot more due to the fact that I just didn't want to get up.
I knew as to just what it was that was about to come to me. And the fact that I was going to have to leave home. To go on a very long mission, all at the exact same time too.
I shivered as it was that I had in fact thought on that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to close my eyes. And I did in fact seem to speak to my self quietly, all at once.
"Liam will be fine... He always is... Just get up and go..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact let out quite a rough sigh.
I knew that Liam was going to be fine as it was. Even as scared of those people as I might be. It was more the fact that I hated that I was not going to see him for a long time.
This wasn't the first time how ever, as it was that I gulped. As I knew as to just what it was that must be done. As I did in fact begin to start to go and speak to my self, at that.
"You've got to go... You can't just not show up Ben..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self, all at once. As I knew that what it was that I needed to get done, at that.
I then all of the sudden did in fact just seem to open my eyes. As it was that I did in fact just seem to get out of my bed, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact begin to also start to put on my clothes.
As it was that I had begun to do as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I did in fact blink my eyes. And I just then did in fact begin to simply go and speak, at that.
"Gotta get Liam up too and take him to the place with me..." I did in fact just seem to say. As I knew that this time I could not take him to Kim's.
As much as it was that I liked him being there. Rather than the day care place that they had at home. As it was that I did in fact just seem to gulp as it had seemed to have been the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had all just been the case, at that. That was when it was that I did my best to act as calm as I could. As it was that I did in fact get on my shoes and begin to start to head out of my room.
I walked on over to the bath room just as I did as such. As it was that I did in fact feel like I wanted to take a shower, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to speak to my self, all at the exact same time too.
"Too late for that... Should've gotten out of bed sooner if I wanted that..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact seem to squint my eyes in to the mirror.
I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for some time. Until it was that I did in fact just seem to go and pull out my tooth brush. As it was that I did in fact put the tooth paste on it, at that.
I then began to brush my teeth as I turned on the water. As I did in fact not take all too long to do as such. As I then spit out the rest of the tooth paste that was in my mouth.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I once again did in fact look at my self in the mirror. As it was that I did in fact go and speak to my self, at that.
"Shit... I look like shit... I should have got a hair cut the last few days..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that my hair looked like a huge mess, all at the exact same time too.
I did in fact just seem to squint my eyes at my self. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shake my head. Before I did in fact go and speak to my self one more time.
"Oh well... It's too late now..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I felt like it was in fact for the better. As I did in fact know that it was going to get very cold soon.
As it was that I had seemed to have thought on that. I then did in fact begin to start to head out of my room. As I did in fact head back in to my bed room one more time.
I then did in fact spot my bag in the corner, all at once. As it was that I just then did in fact pick it up. And I spoke to my self once it was that it was in my hand, as well.
"I've been prepared... I know what is coming..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self. As it was that I did in fact seem to ease my self just as it was that I had in fact said that.
As soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, all at once. I then did in fact seem to calm my self down a fair bit. And I then did in fact simply go and leave my bed room, just as I had done before.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact also go and turn my head on over to Liam's room. Which was standing right beside me, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact go and open it up the rest of the way, all at once. As I spoke to my self in a worried voice as I saw that some thing was wrong.
"No... Where is Liam?!" I did in fact just seem to say out loud, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I knew that he should be in bed right now, none the less.
As it was that I just seemed to have said that out loud. I then all of the sudden did in fact hear a voice from the other room. As it was that it seemed to calm me down as I realized that it was Liam who was talking.
"I'm over here Ben... Relax... I'm just eating cereal..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to feel better just as it was the case.
I then did in fact begin to start to leave his bed room all at once. As it was that I did in fact turn around the corner. To go over to the living room and then to the kitchen.
Which it was that I did in fact just seem to see it was Liam. As he was in fact sitting down at the table just fine. As it was that I then did in fact go and speak to him just as I had seen that it was in fact the case.
"Sorry... I'm just afraid and scared... I am always worried... I can't help it..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As I did my best to act normal just as it was that I had said that to him.
Liam did in fact seem to blink his eyes a few times. Just as soon as it was that I had said that to him. As he then did in fact also seem to shake his head back at me as well.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. I did in fact go and tilt my head a little bit. As it was that I did in fact go and also hear him speak back to me, at that.
"Yeah... But it's not my fault that you woke up late Ben... Relax... I am still here..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that he did in fact roll his eyes at me just as it was that he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. I did in fact just seem to go and shiver, as well. As it was that I then did in fact dip my head low to the ground and speak to my self, at that.
"Yeah... But for how much longer..." I did in fact just seem to whisper to my self, at that. As I felt sick as to just what it was that I had said.
As it was that I did in fact know it was an awful mind set to use. As it was that I did in fact know that Christian had told me to always be ready for the worst, at that. But even that was a little bit over kill.
I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could still, all at once. As it was that I did in fact lift my head up to Liam, all of the sudden. Just as soon as it was that I did in fact hear him go and speak to me, at that.
"What's that?" He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As at first, I did in fact think he was talking about some thing he saw. But I did in fact realize that he was talking about what it was that I had just said.
I did in fact seem to have a bit of a guilty look on my face. As it was that I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could do. And I then went and spoke back to Liam just as before.
"It's nothing... I'm just being too worried about things... That's all..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact blink my eyes just as I had said that.
Liam did in fact seem to have his eyes wide as I had said that. As it was that he did in fact have his spoon up to his mouth. As it was clear that he was busy thinking about what I had said.
As it was that he had been that way for a bit longer. I then did in fact once again hear him speak back to me. As it was that I did in fact go and listen as to just what it was that he had to say, all at once, at that.
"Are you okay Ben? I think that you should get some thing to eat this morning... It will be better for you..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
He seemed to have a very serious look on his face as he had said that. As it was clear to me that my brother was in fact worried about me. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could.
I knew that I was going to be just fine, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I knew that I was just scared for him, all at once. As I did in fact do my best to act as calm as it was that I felt like I could.
Just as soon as it was that I had been that sort of way, all at once. I then did in fact also just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to Liam, all at the exact same time too.
"That might be a good idea... Thank you Liam..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I did in fact take the bag of cereal that was beside him.
As it was that I then did in fact go to the counter for a bowl. As just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that of course. I then did in fact just seem to simply go and take in some milk from the fridge.
Just as soon as it was that all of that was in fact said and done. And I had in fact began to pour the milk in to the bowl. I then did in fact begin to head on to my brother, keeping my self calm as I had done as such a thing.