Chapter 47: A Pickle

I seemed to be in some sort of small town as it seemed. As there was some how no dead in sight. As it did in fact not feel normal to be walking down these empty streets.
As it was that I had just seemed to have stared for some time. I then did in fact eventually seem to do my best to try to stay calm. As it was that I then did in fact go and start to speak to my self, all at once.
"Relax... If the dead do come... You will see it coming..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was as if I had expected there to be a herd of the dead on me right now.
I knew that the world had not been that populated. As it was that I knew that I was not in a big city. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to calm my self down, at that.
I shook my head, as I continued to walk down the town. As it was that I did in fact stop at a shop that caught my eyes, at that. As it was that I did in fact go and speak to my self just as I read what was on the sign.
"Big Guns Coffee? Wonder if they have some weapons in there..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I had said as to just what I had said. I then did in fact begin to walk in that direction. As I didn't care if it was taking me off track or not.
As it was that I had got up to the front of the place. I then did in fact just seem to try to peak my head in side. As it was that I let out a rough sigh before speaking to my self.
"Guess some one was a few steps ahead of me on boarding this place up... No way any ones still living in here surely?" I did in fact just seem to say to my self.
As it was that I did in fact shiver as to just what I had said. As it was that I felt like there was no way it was possible. But at the same time as well, I realized how empty this town was.
As it was that I did in fact poke my head through for a bit longer. I then did in fact eventually step back. As it was that I then did in fact begin to speak to my self once again.
"Guess we are about to find out what is in side..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to head on over to the front door.
Of course, it took a few steps up the ramp to get up there. But I then did in fact eventually get right up to it. As it was that I looked at the glass door that was also boarded up.
Looks like if there was some one in there they haven't left. I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As I did in fact grimace just as soon as it was that I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact go and shake my head a bit to my self. As I once again began to speak to my self, all of the sudden.
"Coast is clear... I can take down these boards and check what's in side..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I then did in fact begin to nod to my self just as I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. I then did in fact drop my bag that I was carrying on my back side. As it was that I then did in fact turn my head to start to unzip it as well.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact begin to start to pull out my tool kit. As it was that I then did in fact speak to my self just as it was the case.
"Hardly ever use this thing... But it always comes in handy at times like these..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as it was that I did in fact seem to pull it out. That was when it was that I did in fact hear a loud fuzz. As it was that I did in fact jump back just as soon as it was the case.
My eyes did in fact just seem to grow wide in shock and fear. As it was that I took a few moments to calm my self down. As I then did in fact also go and speak to my self as well.
"What the hell was that?" I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I was still quite a bit confused for a little bit of time. Before it was that I then did in fact focus on where the sound had come from.
I continued to hear the fuzzy noise for just a few more moments. Before it was that I then did in fact go and grab my walkie. As it was that I cursed to my self just as soon as I realized that it was in fact the case.
"Damn it... Have it on open... Wasting a ton of battery..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I knew that there was no one to blame but my self.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to get upset at my self. As I some times wished that I thought about things like that. I then did in fact just seem to close of the lines, all at once.
Just as soon as it was in fact the case, never the less. I then did in fact once again go and let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self. As I then did in fact once again begin to go and speak to my self at that.
"Alright... Back to business..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As I did in fact remind my self as to just what it was that I was doing. And as to just what it was that I knew that I was about to go and do.
Just as soon as it was that I did in fact just seem to wake my self up. I then did in fact grab my tool kit, all at the exact same time too. And I then did in fact go and nod to my self as I turned my hand back to the door.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to go pull the boards down. As it was a lot easier to do with the tool kit on me, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that it seemed like the door was now able to open. As it was that I did in fact once again speak to my self just as it was the case.
"Alright... Good... Here we go..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As just as soon as it was that I had said what I had said. I then did in fact begin to start to open the door, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact do my best to try to act calm. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to simply go and speak.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to make sure that I was loud enough. For if there was in fact any thing in side the shop. That it could hear as to just what it was that I had to say to it.
"Woo hoo... Any one in side?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact kind of whistle just as I had said that. As it was that I hoped that it would in fact work, all at the exact same time too, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact hear nothing but dead silence. As it was that it once again did in fact make me shiver as soon as it was the case.
I would have hoped to have heard a rat or a mouse. Or maybe even one of the dead in the back rooms. As it was that I did in fact just seem to speak to my self just as it was the case.
"Well... Guess it's just me then... Might as well see what's in side..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact seem to smile just as it was that I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to move in side. As I did in fact feel much better, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I could. As it was that I then did in fact also begin to speak to my self, at that.
"What the hell is all this shit?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it did in fact seem like it was a dining area that I was at.
I was completely lost as to the fact that it was in fact the case. As it was that I did in fact know for a fact that it had said Big Guns at the front. As it was that it did in fact almost seem to be like a bar, at that.
As it was that I had just seemed to have looked around for a bit longer. That was when it was that I did in fact spot some thing in the back. As it was that I did in fact just seem to curse my self just as it was the case.
"Oh you're kidding me... Coffee... That's right... It's that thing that Christian made... Yuck... This place tricked me to go in side..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As I wondered if they had done that on purpose, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to get a bit worried. As to the fact that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that for a bit of some time.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact get my mind and my focus off every thing. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to go and speak to my self.
"Might as well just leave and get back on the road... No point in being in this town any longer..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to turn my head away.
Just as soon as it was that I was about to head back to the front door. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to think. As it was that I did in fact know that a lot of shops kept a gun up at the front.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact seemed to have thought on that. I then did in fact just seem to go and blink my eyes a few times. As it was that I once again did in fact go and speak to my self like before.
"Might as well go and check in side and see if there is any thing back there..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact once again let out a rough sigh just as it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to step back. As it was that I did in fact head on over to the front desk of the place.
Once it was that I had in fact got right up to there, all at once. I then did in fact begin to start to check behind. As it was that I didn't seem to see any sort of gun or ammo, all at once.
As it was that I did in fact realize that it was in fact the case. I once again shook my head to my self, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I once again cursed to my self just as soon as it was the case.
"Not again... I need to stop wasting so much time damn it!" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I did in fact feel quite a bit upset at my self just as soon as I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to once again get my head back on over to the front door. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to head back over to it, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact got right up to it, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to wake my self up. As it was that I then did in fact begin to speak to my self as well, at that.
"Alright... Let's get the hell out of this town..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact feel much better just as soon as I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact left out the front door. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear yelling. As it was that it did in fact almost seem like it had been from a long ways away.
At first I had thought that it might be my walkie, all at once. And I had in fact left it on open, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact begin to start to go and speak to my self just as it was the case.
"I could have sworn I closed this off..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As I felt a bit stupid that I was having to check in once again.
Just as soon as it was that I had seemed to have felt that kind of way. I then did in fact in the end seem to manage to calm my self down. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to realize it wasn't the case.
Just as it was that I felt like I had in fact calmed my self down. That was when my eyes did in fact just seem to grow wide, all at once. As it was that I did in fact go and start to speak to my self, all at once.
"Oh... That is some one! They might be in trouble!" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that my training seemed to come in to full effect.
I then did in fact begin to start to head over to where I had heard the shouts, all at once. As I had to assume that some one was in trouble. And I knew that it was my job to help them if that was the case.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact seemed to have thought on that. And I had in fact just seemed to have moved a bit further in. I then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice more clear this time, at that.
"Come on... Let's lead them this way..." I did in fact hear the voice of a man say, all at the exact same time too. As just as soon as it was that I had heard as to just what he had said.
I then did in fact just seem to hide behind a wall, all at once. As I did in fact also remind my self that not all people were good. As it was that I did in fact do my best to keep my self calm as I had thought on that.
Just as soon as it was that I had seemed to have felt that kind of way. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear another voice. As it was a voice of a woman who seemed to speak this time.
"This is dumb... Why is London making us go through this trouble?" I did in fact just seem to start to hear her say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to gulp just as she had said that.
As it was that my heart did in fact also just seem to drop. As it was that I did in fact remember the name London. As it was a bit of a hard name for me to want to forget at this point.
As it was that I just seemed to have realized it was the case. I then did in fact poke my head out just a little bit, all at once. As I saw the faces of the woman and man, as they had the scar on their eyes.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact step back a bit, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to go and speak, just as soon as it was so.
"Shit... I need to get the hell out of here and hide as soon as possible..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact kind of wish that I hadn't left the shop now.
Though at the same time too, I also felt like they could fall for the same trick that I had. As it was that they might just go in side. Either way, it didn't seem to matter to me, as I knew that I just needed to get out of here.
Just as soon as it was that I had just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I did in fact seem to take a few steps back. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to trip and fall, all at once.
"Oh shit! What the hell?" I did in fact just seem to say to my self, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act calm as I lifted my self up.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I did in fact hear foot steps behind me. As it was that I did in fact quickly turn my head around and grab my gun.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I did in fact let out a soft sigh of relief. As it was that I then did in fact speak to my self quietly, none the less.
"Thank God... It's just the dead..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self, all at the exact same time too. As if that was some how a good thing for me. In this case, I was glad that it was just the dead, all at once.
I knew that I didn't want to go back to that prison, never the less. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could. As I then did in fact begin to simply start to go and speak back to my self.
"I need to get the hell out of here now..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that just as it was that I had said that. I had in fact come to the realization that I hadn't just drawn one of the dead in.
As it was that I had realized that it was in fact the case, all at once. I began to start to realize that they might realize that as well. As it was that I then did in fact quickly begin to head down the hall way, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact hear the loud voice of the woman in the back ground. As she did in fact just seem to yell out loud, at that.
"Hey! The dead are trailing off!" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that my heart once again dropped, all at the exact same time too. Just as soon as it was that I had heard as to just what she had said.
For just a split second, I thought that they might check why. As it was that I did in fact begin to start to move faster. As it was that I turned as soon as I saw the next corner.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. I then did in fact begin to hear the fading voice of the man. As he yelled back at her, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
"Well then get them back on us?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said, all at once.
I then did in fact begin to start to hear a couple gun shots. As it was that they did in fact seem to fire them out, all at the exact same time too. As it did in fact just seem to make me jump, though I did in fact realize that they were trying to draw the dead towards them.
As it was that I had realized that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to shake my head. As it was that I did in fact also begin to speak to my self just as it was the case.
"Alright... I need to get the hell out of this place... Almost got my self in to a pickle..."