Chapter 48: Bingo!

I stayed holed up in a gas station for several hours. As I knew that it was not the best place for me to be. But I felt like I had to think quick and hide fast, at that.
I looked at the clock that was on my watch that Christian had given me. As it was that I saw that it did in fact read that it was 4. I had wasted most of my day in here.
I gulped as it was that I realized that it was in fact the case. As I then did in fact go and start to speak to my self. Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been that sort of way.
"I need to get out of here before it gets dark... Way to dangerous to be in a place like this... Especially when they were leading a herd of the dead..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self, all at the exact same time too.
I was still a bit caught up on the fact that they were doing so. As I was a bit lost as to just why it was in fact the case, at that. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could do.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self. As I then did in fact get up from my chair in the back room.
Once it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact begin to start to go and open the door, all at once. As it was that I did in fact speak to my self as soon as I looked around the store.
"I already cleared every thing... It should be good..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. Though I still knew that I shouldn't be too free with my self, all at once.
As for all I know, one of the dead could have followed me in side. And I had been too focused on the fact that I had my mind some where else. To realize that it had in fact just been the case, none the less.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact do my best to stay calm. As I felt an overwhelming sense of relief as I realized that I was in fact alone in here.
As it was that it had just seemed to have been the case. I did in fact put my arm on the nasty and dusty counter. As it was that I then did in fact go and speak to my self, all at the exact same time as well.
"Okay... It's time to go now... Every thing is fine... Nothing is in here..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I then did in fact also just seem to nod to my self.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. As it was that I did in fact seem to feel better and much more safe. Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case.
Just as it was that I had in fact taken the first step forward. I then did in fact all of the sudden hear a loud pop. As it was that I did in fact hear a voice from behind my back.
"Beta... Are you there? Has the day gone well for you?" I did in fact just seem to hear the voice say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact jump just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case.
I never saw it coming, and it always did in fact seem to scare me. Especially when there was the fact that I was always scared. That some one was in fact following me and watching me at all times.
As it was that I did in fact do my best to just try to stay calm. That was when it was that I then did in fact grab the walkie from my bag. And I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to Christian from the other side.
"No... It wasn't that good... I was walking through a place this morning... And I ran in to a few people..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact feel like I was saying too much. As it was that if there was the chance that they might be on this radio. Than they might get what it was that I was talking about.
As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to stay calm. I heard silence for a bit of some time all around me. Before it was that I then did in fact begin to hear his voice speak back to me.
"Okay... And did every thing work out then? Did you get in to a fight? What the hell happened?" He did in fact just seem to say back to me, all at the exact same time too.
He seemed to have a very worried voice just as soon as it was that he had said that to me. As it was that he did in fact seem to be scared for me. Which did in fact not make all too much sense at all to me.
He had told me several times that he had feelings for no one. As it was that it did in fact confuse me as to just why he was not acting that way now. Even though I knew that was the last place my mind should be at right now.
I did in fact just seem to go and shake my head a bit to my self. As it was that in the end, I then did in fact put the walkie up to my face. And I once again did in fact start to speak back to him, all at once.
"Yes... They didn't see me... Every thing is fine... I can tell you more about it when I see you... I have just been hiding up a place all day sense then..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
I knew I badly wanted to tell him about the herd of the dead. As it was clear to me that they were in fact making them follow them. As it was that it did in fact seem to confuse me as to just why it was the case.
But I knew that if I was to say any thing about that, all at once. That was when it was that I knew that they would figure out where I was at. As I knew that I had a close run in earlier, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact begin to start to stay calm. As it was that I once again heard his voice speak back to me, all at once.
"Alright... As long as you are fine... I think you should keep moving... You need to get here soon... I just made it today..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was clear to me that he was letting me know that he didn't want to wait. Which I felt like was easier for him to say, all at once. As I knew that his journey had not been nearly as rough as mine had.
As it was that I had just seemed to have thought on that. I then did in fact get my mind and my focus off of every thing else. As it was that I then did in fact begin to simply start to speak back to my self, at that.
"Yeah... I will try..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I did in fact shake my head back to my self just as I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I did in fact put my walkie back in to my bag. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to move to get out of the store.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case for me. I then did in fact gently begin to start to walk out side, all at once. As I still did in fact fear that they might have some how seen me, at that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to poke my head out and look around. I then did in fact let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self. As it was that I then did in fact also begin to go and speak to my self as well.
"Come on... They had a herd of the dead on them... No way that they could be out here waiting for me..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to gulp just as soon as I had said that.
At the same time as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. I also did in fact know that I wasn't too sure about any of that. As it was that I did in fact not know as to just how many of them there had been.
I knew that I had heard the voice of 2 of them, all at the exact same time too. But that didn't mean that there was only just the 2 of them. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact go and shake my head a little bit to my self all of the sudden. As it was that I then did in fact begin to once again go and speak to my self, at that.
"Every thing is fine... It's all clear... I need to move..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self, all at the exact same time too. As it was that my eyes were in fact wide just as soon as it was that I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact go and blink my eyes a few times. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to move out of the store, all at the exact same time too.
Once it was that I had in fact just seemed to have made it out. I then did in fact let out a bit of a soft sigh of some relief to my self. As it was that I did in fact quickly begin to move down one of the alley ways.
Just as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact also just seem to go and start to nod to my self. As it was that I did in fact speak to my self as well, just as soon as it was that it had been the case.
"Alright... The coast is clear... I need to get the hell out of this town before the night falls..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that I did in fact also begin to start to realize. That I didn't really know as to just where it was that I was in fact heading.
As it was that I did in fact realize that it was in fact the case. I then did in fact all of the sudden begin to start to go and reach in to my bag. As it was that I did in fact go and reach for my map, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. And I had in fact got my map in to my hand, all at the exact same time too. I then did in fact begin to start to look all around it, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact begin to start to wince, all at the exact same time too. As I then did in fact also just seem to go and curse to my self just as it was the case.
"Shit... You've got to be kidding me... They were going the exact way that I needed to go..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that my heart did in fact seem to stop just as soon as it was that I had in fact said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact begin to start to wonder, all at the exact same time too. If Christian was in fact walking right in to a trap, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, I quickly then did in fact just seem to shake my head. As it was that I did in fact blink my eyes a few times all of the sudden. Just as soon as it was that I then did in fact begin to start to go and speak to my self.
"No... That doesn't make any sense... Why would they set up a trap for only me and Christian? That's dumb..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
I did in fact roll my eyes just as soon as it was that I had said that. As it was that I did in fact know that I needed to keep on moving. As I then did in fact go and let out another bit of a soft sigh to my self just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact go and look back down at the map. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to go and speak, all at the exact same time too.
"Looks like I am taking a few side roads to get to there..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that my eyes were in fact wide just as soon as it was that it had been the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been that sort of way. I then did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could do. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to simply go and nod to my self.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been that sort of way. I then did in fact begin to look at a few roads that I knew that I could take. As it was that it was going to be about a 10 mile stretch that I was going to have to take.
As it was that it had just seemed to have been the case, all at once. I then did in fact once again go and nod to my self all of the sudden. As it was that I then did in fact also begin to go and speak to my self as well.
"Probably for the best any ways... I don't want to be on the high way... Means I will run in to more of the dead..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
I knew that it did in fact slow me down every time it was the case. As I did in fact know that I had to hide each and every single time. As I then did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been that sort of way. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to shake my head. And I then did in fact begin to simply start to go and speak to my self, all at once.
"Alright... I've got this..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to fold up my map. Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said.
I knew that I was going to have to look at it several times soon. As it was that I knew that there were a lot of twists and turns coming up for me. As I then did in fact just seem to let out a soft sigh as it was the case.
I knew that it was going to be a bit harder for me, all at once. But I did in fact not seem to care what so ever. As I knew that I didn't want to go on the same road as the dead were on, none the less.
As it was that it had in fact just been the case, all at once. I then did in fact go and look at the setting sun in front of me, all at once. As it was that I did in fact go and speak to my self with my eyes wide, at that.
"I am going to need to find a place to stay fairly soon... Hopefully some one has their door unlocked... Wouldn't mind sleeping in a bed..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact seem to calm my self down. As it was that I did in fact also just seem to smile just as I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact begin to start to take my first turn, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it did in fact seem to lead me to a down town neighborhood.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case, all at once. I then did in fact begin to start to see how nice some of the houses were. As I then did in fact go and speak to my self with my eyes wide as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case.
"Maybe it might be smart to just stay in one of these... Let those people get as far away as possible..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
As it was that I had said as to just what I had said, all at once. I then did in fact begin to start to go towards the side walk of the place. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to walk right in, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. And I had in fact began to start to walk towards the steps of one of the places. I then did in fact all of the sudden start to shake my head and speak to my self.
"No... I need to move a little bit further out... Christian is going to be waiting for me..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
I knew that it didn't help me what so ever as to the fact. That I was going to be staying in a place for over 17 hours, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I kind of cursed as to the fact that the sun was never out long enough this time of the year.
As well as the fact that I did in fact hate the cold so much. As I knew that I was fine with the scorching heat of the summer. As it was that this was in fact my least favorite time of the year, none the less.
As it was that I had just seemed to have thought on that for some time. I then in the end did in fact just seem to get my mind off of all of that. As it was that I did in fact once again go and speak to my self, all at once.
"Alright... I've got to at least go another mile or so before I can think about going to sleep..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I knew that I really was in fact not at all that tired. As it was that I did in fact continue to go and head down the road. As it was that I did in fact let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once.
As it was that I did in fact leave the nice buildings behind me. As it was that I did in fact at least wish that I had the chance to check in side. But I knew that I was short on time as it was, never the less.
As it was that I just seemed to have continued to think on that. I then did in fact eventually just seem to keep my self calm. As I cleared my mind as I did in fact continue to walk.