Interlude

I looked at the dead that I was bringing with me. As it was that I did in fact have a dark look on my face. As it was that I did in fact almost seem to be dragging it over to me.
It was really late at night. And I knew that what it was that I was doing was in fact dangerous. And if I was to get stuck in a hard place I would in fact be done for.
But right now, I didn't seem to care what so ever. As I felt like a lot of my life was falling apart. And this seemed like the only way to fix it as I then did in fact speak to my self.
"She will pay... Ben will have to love me after this..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self, all at once. As it was that I did in fact know that what I had said was in fact wrong.
But at the same time as well, I also felt like I could care less. As I did in fact only seem to care about my self. As I had lost enough of what I had loved already.
As it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that I did in fact just seen to stop. As it was that I did in fact take a few steps in to the rising water.
I knew that the tide was a lot higher up than it normally was. As I knew that I needed to go quite a bit on. As it was that I then did in fact begin to speak to my self, at that.
"I've got my trap... It will be stuck... There is no need to fear..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a rough sigh as I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that I had seemed to have gone further in to the water. I did in fact use the foot steps of the dead to track him. Just as it was that Ben had in fact taught me, at that.
As it was that I had seemed to have gotten quite deep in to the water. As the water did in fact seem to now be at my breast. As it did in fact feel a lot worse on a cold night like tonight.
I then did in fact begin to start to push down the trap. As it was that I did in fact look at the dead, at that. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak to the thing.
"Come on you dip shit... Come over to me... I know you want me... Seems like every one does..." I did in fact just seem to say to it. As it was that I did in fact squint my eyes at it just as soon as it was that I had said that.
I felt an immense amount of guilt as to what I had said. As I did in fact feel like quite a bit of a hypocrite as to just what I was doing. As it was that I knew that I was doing exactly what it was that I had gotten mad at other guys for.
I had cheated on Ben because of the simple fact that I was horny. As I knew that most dudes didn't want to be friends with me. As they simply only wanted me because of my looks.
As it was that I had felt that kind of way, all at once. I then did in fact hear the trap lock in. As it was that the dead did in fact seem to groan loud to me, all at once.
"Mistake..." It did in fact seem to almost say to me, all at once. As my eyes did in fact seem to grow wide just as it was that it had said that. As it was almost as if it had in fact been trying to talk to me, at that.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case, all at once. I then did in fact just seem to kick the dead down in to the water. As it was that I did in fact make sure it did in fact stay down just as it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had been that sort of way. That was when it was that I then did in fact go and shake my head at it. As I began to move out of the water just as soon as I then began to speak to my self.
"You are the mistake... I know what I am doing..."