Chapter 11: East

I did in fact just seem to look at the camp fire that was in front of me. As the fire did in fact seem to keep me nice and warm. As I knew that I didn't want to leave it, at that.
I knew that I would be nice and warm under a blanket in side the tent. But I did in fact feel like I didn't want to be in there. As for one thing I still didn't want to be close to Phillip and Sasha, all at the exact same time too.
And the other thing was, I was simply just not tired. As it was that I knew that it was the end all say all decision, never the less. As I then did in fact get my mind on some things else.
Just as soon as it was that I had been that sort of way, all of the sudden. I then did in fact begin to start to get my eyes and my focus. On to the fact that there were foot steps coming up from behind, at that.
I did in fact quickly pull out my dagger, as soon as it was the case. As it was that I did in fact look on over to who it was, all at once. As I began to speak, all at the exact same time too.
"Who's there? Show your self!" I did in fact seem to say out loud, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact squint my eyes in to the darkness in front of me.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact hear the foot steps stop, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it did in fact seem to be dead silence, all at the exact same time as well.
It was as if they were trying to act like I had not actually heard them. Which only seemed to make me grow even more suspicious. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to go closer to just who it was.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact start to hear the voice of Sasha go and speak. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, at that.
"Relax Ben... It's just me... Calm down..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to do my best to try to act as calm as I could.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case, all at once. I then did in fact just seem to close my eyes for a few moments. And I then did in fact just seem to simply go and turn my head away from her.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. And I had in fact put my dagger back in to my belt, all of the sudden. I then did in fact simply go and speak back to her in a bit of a blank voice, at that.
"What are you doing out here? You had me worried sick... You should be asleep with the others..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at the camp fire as I had said that.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear her foot steps. As it was that she did in fact go and draw closer to me.
As it was that I had in fact heard it be the case, all at once. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver, all at once. And I then did in fact simply begin to go and hear her speak back to me once again.
"I couldn't sleep either... I knew you were still out here... So I figured I might as well hang out with you..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that she had said as to just what she had said. I then did in fact seem to start to feel a bit upset, all at once. As I did in fact not feel bad for her what so ever.
I then did in fact begin to turn my head right on over to her. As I did in fact go on ahead and squint my eyes at her as well. As it was that I did in fact go and speak to her, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"What makes you think that I want to hang out with you Sasha?" I did in fact seem to say to her, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact have a harsh tone of voice just as soon as I had said that.
As it was that I had said as to just what I had said to her. That was when it was that I saw her eyes grow wide. As it was that she almost seemed to be a bit hurt by what I had said.
I once again felt like I could care less about any of that. As she seemed to act like my feelings didn't matter to her what so ever. As it was that she did in fact go and dip her head low to the ground, at that.
Either way, even though I had said I didn't want to hang out with her. She did in fact sit at one of the chairs by the camp fire. As it was that she did in fact go and speak back to me, all at the exact same time too.
"I'm sorry Ben... I'm sorry that we fell off like that..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that she did in fact just seem to stare below her at the ground, at that.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case, all at once. That was when it was that she did in fact have a bit of a blank look on her face. As it was that it felt hard to believe a word as to just what she had said.
I did in fact go and squint my eyes back at her like I had done before. As it was that I then also began to go and speak back to her. As I made sure that she could hear as to just what it was that I had to say back to her, at that.
"If you were really sorry about what you did Sasha... You wouldn't have done it to begin with..." I said back to her, all at the exact same time too. As this time I had the blank and empty look on my face, at that.
As it was that I had said as to just what I had said to her. That was when it was that she almost looked like she wanted to cry. As it was that I did in fact still feel like I cared less about any of it, all at once.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact begin to start to hear her ball up. As it was that I did in fact hear her speak back to me, all at the exact same time too.
"I really am Ben... I... I was just horny that day and Phillip was at my place checking in on me... I... I wouldn't have done it... I'm... I really am..." She did in fact seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I saw a few tears fall from her eyes, all at once. As it was that I did in fact have a blank look on my face still, at that. As it was that I did in fact seem to show no emotions what so ever, at that.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case for me still. I then did in fact go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I then did in fact just go and turn my head away, all at the exact same time as well.
I knew that I still did in fact love her, but I knew I couldn't fall for it. As it was that I did in fact just seem to grunt, all of the sudden. And I then did in fact go and speak back to her, all at the exact same time too.
"But you did it any ways... You could have said some things about it before... I saw you eyeing him for a while... Don't act like you weren't... You couldn't fight your own temptations... And that's your own fault..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at once.
As it was that I did in fact begin to start to lift my self up. Just as soon as it was that I had said that. As it was that I felt like I really didn't want to talk about this any longer.
As it was that I was getting up and getting ready to leave. I then did in fact once again hear her go and speak back to me. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that she had to say to me one last time.
"Wait... I... I know Ben... I couldn't help it and it's my fault... I just... We aren't dating at all... It was a one time thing..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that she had said as to just what she had said. That was when it was that I felt like for sure. She was in fact bull shitting with me, all at the exact same time too.
I then did in fact go and squint my eyes at her just like before. As it was that I did in fact also begin to speak back to her all of the sudden. As I made sure that she could hear as to just what I had to say, at that.
"Yeah... I don't believe a single word you have to say Sasha... I am sorry... How come you 2 act like you are dating right now?" I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at once.
As it was that I did in fact feel like I shouldn't have said that. As it was that I knew I was falling in to the trap. As it was that I was in fact getting in to her business, at that.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to go on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to simply hear her speak back to me, at that.
"Well... We... We are still friends... He is the only person here that even wants to talk to me... I have no one..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
She had an empty look on her face just as she had said that. As if it was that she was in fact still playing with me. Than she was being a very good actor, none the less.
As it was that I had seemed to have thought on that. I felt like it was still nothing to me, all at once. As it was that I did in fact go and shake my head back at her.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I did in fact begin to start to turn my head around. As it was that I did in fact begin to start to speak back to her one last time.
"Sorry Sasha... But you didn't care about my feelings when you did what it is you did... You should have done some thing about it before rather than wait until then... I can't forgive you for that... And we can't just be friends..." I did in fact just seem to say.
I knew that it had hurt her as to just what I had said. But I felt like I could care less about any of that. As it was that I then did in fact head on over to the tent, at that.
Just as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact head on in to it, all at once. As it was that I did in fact see the face of Jordan in the corner, at that.
I saw that his eyes were open, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that he had heard as to just what it was that had gone on. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear him go and speak to me, all at once.
"Smart move Ben... Smart move..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact nod to me just as it was that he had said that.
I knew that what it was that he had in fact said was true. But I felt like it did in fact still hurt me in side, at that. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could do.
Just as it was that it had seemed to have been the case, at that. That was when it was that I then did in fact seem to lay my head down. As it was that I did in fact seem to mumble some thing out loud my self, at that.
"Yeah... Smart move..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact close my eyes. As it was that it didn't take me long to fall asleep after I had done as such a thing like that.