American Mission

After a few hours, the Ace Operatives and General Ironwood were gathered into the command center as they were preparing to watch the Americans enact their mission.

"Time to see what these Americans got," Clover said.

"They probably won't last. They don't have aura, they don't have any Dust, and they don't have any drones of their own," Harriet said.

"You probably shouldn't underestimate them, Harriet. Their world has experienced more wars and battles than Remnant according to them," Elm said.

"Yeah. According to them," Harriet said with an eyeroll.

"They don't have any drones of their own? How will they overwhelm the White Fang without them? How will we be able to watch them?" Marrow asked.

"They said that they'll have body cams on them so we'll see everything that they'll see," Ironwood answered.

"And we'll have to wait and see how these Americans will manage," Vine added.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Northern Solitas

Meanwhile somewhere in the northern part Solitas, Keaton, Alex, and Cassandra were sitting out near a cliffside looking out at the mountains around them. The three marines are all wearing white camo winter uniforms,matching gloves, bullet proof vests, and ski masks. Keaton wore a white camo helmet to match his helmet. Alex and Cassandra both wore beanies to go with their masks, and Alex was wearing a pair of winter goggles.

"Holy shit! It's cold out here!" Cassandra said as she shivered.

"Tell me about it. The Ace Operatives are hell of lucky to have an aura that protects them from the harsh climate," Alex said.

"Too bad we unable to get any air support until they set up shop at a secure location," Cassandra said.

"We'll just have to make due with what we got for now," Keaton said.

"Hunter 2-5, this is FoxTrot. We're in positions. Over," Bulldog spoke through the radio.

"Copy that, Fox Trot. We'll move into position," Cassandra replied into her radio.

"Break's over. Enough sitting around," Keaton said.

The marines all stood up and turned away from the cliff before making their war towards a large steep hill.

"The camp is just around this hill," Keaton said.

"Two tangos up ahead," Cassandra whispered.

Keaton and Alex looked up ahead to see two White Fang soldiers patrolling up ahead. They were both facing away from the marines.

"I'll take the one on the right. You take the left," Keaton spoke to Alex as he put away his rifle and pulled out a knife.

"Copy that," Alex said as he put away his rifle and pulled out a knife too.

Keaton and Alex quickly and quietly approached the two unsuspecting guards until they were right behind them. They looked at each other for a moment and Keaton gave a quick nod. The two marines grabbed onto the White Fang guarded and covered their mouths, preventing them from shouting. Keaton stabs his guard in the throat, while Alex slit the other guard's throat. Keaton and Alex dropped the bodies as they quickly bled to death. Cassandra approaches her two fellow marines.

"Two down. Now let's go," Keaton said.

Keaton, Alex, and Cassandra continued their way around the hill. They soon went around and spotted the camp. The camp looked much similar to the one the Ace Operatives had attacked earlier. However the camp has more guards patrolling the camp and there was only one ware house and a a few trucks.