The Keepers of Arrowfell

Atlas Academy

Headmaster's Office

A couple hours had passed as Keaton, Cassandra, Alex, Bulldog, Missionary, Ice Pick, and Steel were gathered and stood in front of General Ironwood who was sitting behind his desk.

"I'm glad you all could come. I'm relieved you were able to overcome whatever trap had been set for you," Ironwood said.

"It caught us off guard, but we managed to overcome it alongside with the aid of the Happy Huntresses," Keaton said.

"Atlas does strive to protect our own, but it's rare we must account for such a breach of faith. I'm pleased you are all safe," Ironwood said. "Now it appears you have reached the same conclusion. That caravan was meant to be a trap by none other than Olive Harper," Ironwood asked.

"So where is she?" Alex asked.

"The Lieutenant has escaped... but detaining her is not our highest priority now," Ironwood answered.

"Why is that?" Steel asked.

"That's because the real threat here isn't Harper," Bulldog answered.

"Correct. The Ace-Ops pieced together that this whole plan was secretly orchestrated by Thornmane. Amoncio Glass, who was provided the blueprints of Arrowfell technology from him, produced and distributed the tech for personal profit. The most dangerous tech, the orbs, were smuggled to Fifestone, who we believe worked under a serious threat. Only his unique semblance could power the orbs. The Lieutenant had been spying on the Atlas military from the inside. Each time our intelligence was close to a lead, she would forsake an ally in the operation to misdirect us from the truth," Ironwood explained.

"Then it was likely that she was the one who stole our weapons. And tried to frame you for the theft," Ice Pick said.

"As well as stole the copies of Penny's blueprints and gave it to our military commanders and made it out that you gave it to them," Missionary added

"Yes, the Ace-Ops have confirmed that she has done all of that too. Meanwhile, Thornmane has grown powerful enough to amass armies of Grimm with an experimental military-grade defense. What we don't know is what exactly he's targeting. However, a foe with Arrowfell access should have us on the highest alert."

"Arrowfell? The suspended military operation?" Cassandra asked.

"Right. My predecessors were the ones who put an end to the project for this very reason. The technology was deemed too dangerous and high risk in the wrong hands. The Keepers of Arrowfell were the only ones who should have had legitimate access, but their identities were taken to the grave by my predecessors. It's been a mystery and a potential hole in our security that keeps the Atlas Council up at night, but I don't believe anyone suspected it could be this dire," Ironwood explained.

"Wait, you said 'Keepers of Arrowfell?'" Keaton asked. "General, the Keepers of Arrowfell are Team BRIR!"

"Yeah. During our encounter with them, they mentioned that they were the Keepers of Arrowfell," Alex said.

"Then it's true. The unknown group of mercenaries that the Ace-Ops were looking into truly are involved... I see. I believe you all already understand what to do next. You will need to find a way into Fort Arrowfell to halt Thornmane's plans, whatever they may be. The orbs are just the beginning. Since Thornmane has infiltrated Fort Arrowfell, there are countless weapons at his disposal. I'll call the Ace-Ops in to assist where possible, but the first line of securing Fort Arrowfell and taking down Thornmane is on you," Ironwood said.