Party Infiltration

Schnee Manor

February 10, 2020

A couple days had passed. It was now night time at the Schnee Manor as a number of dressed up people were socializing with each other in front of the main stairway, while several waiters wandered about serving drinks and food to them as someone softly played on the piano. Among them was Jacques Schnee as he was conversing with a man and a woman as Whitley Schnee stood next to his father.

"After I had let go of that Faunus from working in the mines after trying to organize a strike, he soon joined the White Fang and had just been killed a few days ago after he aided in an attack on one of the mines. In all honesty, it's what he gets for his actions," Jacques spoke as he and the other two guests chuckled.

"And you gave them all equal pay. To think that Faunus tried to start an uprising against the Schnee Dust Company. You promised them jobs and opportunities," the man said.

"Sounds like I'm being the good guy here," Jacques said as they all shared a laugh.

Just then, General Ironwood walks up to Jacques as the CEO then takes notice.

"General Ironwood. So glad you can come here tonight," Jacques said.

"It's a pleasure, Jacques," Ironwood said. "I have a question to ask you. What do you think of the Unknown militia that came to defend Vale and Beacon?"

"What? Them? If you ask me, they must have some sort of ulterior agenda. They cannot just defend Vale and leave just like that. They might be planning something for Vale if that's the case," Jacques answered.

Ironwood resisted the urge to retort at the Schnee Dust Company's CEO.

"Oh. And how dare these unknown militias upstage Atlas when we had provided the kingdom of Vale our protection? We would have handled the situation easily without their help," Jacques added.

Unbeknownst to everyone, Keaton, Alex, Cassandra, Bulldog, Missionary, Ice Pick, and Steel were watching everything from outside through a window. They were all dressed up as Schnee Manor staff members.

"Just keep him talking, General. Let the bastard stroke his own ego," Cassandra said.

"You all know the plan, right?" Keaton asked.

"You and Steel get access to Mrs. Schnee's Scroll and her security cameras, while the rest of us keep a close eye on Mr. Schnee, right?" Alex asked.

"Affirmative," Keaton answered.

"We can go in through one of the windows," Cassandra said.

"We'll go in from there and split off," Bulldog said.

The marines snuck away towards another window and approached it. Ice Pick pulls out a small crowbar and uses it to pry the window open. The Marines and Army men then climbed inside through the now open window and into an empty bedroom. Ice Pick closes the window behind them and puts away his crowbar.

"We'll split off from here," Keaton said as everyone slowly approached the door.

The captain cracked the door open and peered his head out. He looked around the hallway from side to side, and saw nobody around. Keaton steps out into the hallway as the others follow him out of the bedroom. Keaton points to Steel, then points his thumb down the hall behind him. He then points to others before pointing to the opposite end of the hall. Keaton and Steel turned around and started high stepping down the hall, while Cassandra, Alex, Bulldog, Ice Pick, and Missionary all started to walk down the opposite end.