Arrowfell Aftermath

Atlas Academy

Library

March 7, 2020

A few days have passed since Fort Arrowfell was raided. All the corrupt Atlesian soldiers were all either caught and arrested or killed. Olive Harper had turned herself into the Atlas military and is now detained. Bram Thornmane had been taken into custody alongside Hanlon Fifestone as the latter was disgraced by the people of Mantle after his crimes were exposed. Amoncio Glass used his connections in the criminal underworld to avoid prosecution, but was now under heavy watch, much to his frustration and fear. The weapons and plans for them that were inside Fort Arrowfell are currently being dismantled and destroyed as General Ironwood was figuring out what to do with the facility itself.

Inside the library of Atlas Academy, Keaton, Alex, Cassandra, Bulldog, Ice Pick, Missionary, and Steel were all seated around a desk going over the events that had happened and making plans on what to do next.

"All right, boys and girl. I want a report on the situation with Fort Arrowfell and all relating to it after we stormed into it," Keaton said.

"All the orbs inside Arrowfell have just been destroyed, including all and any existing blueprints for them. The other weapons inside the facility are still being torn apart as we speak," Cassandra said.

"And there are still no plans for what General Ironwood plans on doing with Fort Arrowfell. He's still trying to figure this out," Ice Pick added.

"Thornmane, Harper, and Fifestone have all been prosecuted, but Glass is still roaming free, along with the three mercs that were at the facility and have managed to escape. We've been monitoring Glass incase he tries to do anything that would get our attention," Alex said.

"And the last of the Atlesian soldiers that were following Thornmane and Harper have all been arrested as well," Missionary said.

"Is there any news on Team BRIR?" Keaton asked.

"Team BRIR hasn't been seen since we stormed into Fort Arrowfell. We're still searching for them in the Crystal Nexus, but that place is a freaking maze that goes on all over the undergrounds of Solitas," Bulldog answered.

"I guess they may not be too happy with General Ironwood taking over Fort Arrowfell, and probably don't want to work for him," Steel said.

"Probably, and went even deeper off the grid as a result. Now they're a lot harder to find," Keaton said.

"Aside from Team BRIR, is there any news from back at home, Captain?" Ice Pick asked.

"They said they're planning to make some negotiations with General Ironwood. But I don't know what these negotiations are about," Keaton answered.

"It better be something good in the end," Cassandra said.

Alex stood up from his chair and had his attention to Keaton.

"I'm gonna head out. Call me if something comes up," Alex said.

He then started to walk away as the others watched him go.

"Where's he going?" Steel asked.

"I only have one idea of where he's going," Keaton answered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Atlas Command Center

Later inside the Atlas Command Center, Alex was walking down a hallway and approaches a door. He opens it and steps inside a large dark room, taking the appearance that resembled a warehouse being primarily lit by a cell in the middle of the room consisting of four hard-light Dust walls. Inside the cell sitting on a bed was Olive Harper with her head bowed to the floor.