Canadians in Solitas

Headmaster's Office

March 10, 2020

A few more days had passed as General Ironwood was sitting behind his desk in his office doing some paperwork. The doors slid open and in came Keaton who approached the General's desk.

"More Grimm have been cleared out in areas around Crossed. If we keep this pace up, We may be able to have the village rebuilt and the settlers will be able to move back in," Keaton said.

"Excellent. Then after the Grimm are completely cleared out, then we can send in supplies and provisions to help rebuild Crossed," Ironwood said.

"We can add better defenses to the settlement to make it so that an event like this doesn't happen again," Keaton said.

"The same can be said for the other villages and settlements," Ironwood said.

The doors slid open as an Atlesian soldier approached the General's desk. Ironwood and Keaton turned their attention to the soldier.

"General Ironwood, we have just received a new signal from western Solitas," the soldier informed.

"Have they identified themselves?" Ironwood asked.

"They called themselves the Canadian Armed Forces," the soldier answered.

The name caught Keaton's attention. He turns his head around to face Ironwood.

"Looks like the Canadians have gotten their shared supplies of teleporting Dust crystals from us," he said. "We should go out and greet them."

"Inform these Canadians to keep their signal going and that we and the Americans will go out and meet up with them," Ironwood ordered.

"Yes, sir," the Atlesian soldier replied before turning around and leaving the General's office.

"You may be getting more help, General," Keaton said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Western Island

Later out on the small island next to Solitas, five Chinook helicopters and five Mantas were flying overhead, searching for the Canadians that had recently arrived onto Remnant. Inside one of the helicopters, Keaton, Cassandra, Alex, Bulldog, Missionary, Ice Pick, and Steel, along with a few other soldiers were riding inside waiting to land once the Canadians were spotted.

"So our allies from the North have arrived, huh?" Cassandra asked.

"Yep. I guess they're finally able to get themselves set up for their expedition here," Missionary said.

"The sooner we find our Canadian allies, the sooner things can be a bit more easier for all of us to clear out more Grimm," Ice Pick said.

"Damn straight. It would be easy street for all the citizens of Solitas," Alex said.

"Canadian battalion located! Four klicks south!" one of the pilots spoke.

Keaton and Bulldog looked out the side window and saw a column of armored vehicles, consisting of six Leopard 2A4M CAN tanks, four LAV 6.0s, four TAPVs, and six Navistar 7000 trucks. Flying just over the armored column of vehicles were three CH-148 Cyclone helicopters.

"See if you can land close to them," Keaton ordered the pilots.

The Blackhawk helicopters and Mantas started to fly their way towards the Canadians. Upon spotting the Americans and Atlesians, the Canadians all stopped in their tracks. The three Cyclone helicopters all landed close by with the armored vehicles. Soon after, American and Atlesian aircrafts soon make their landing all close to the armored column. Once the aircrafts had landed, the Americans and Atlesians all boarded off of them. Boarding off one of the Mantas were Winter and the Ace Operatives. Canadian soldiers soon hopped out of the trucks and then approached the Americans and Atlesians.