Arms Show

Shooting Range

February 7, 2020

The next day, General Ironwood, the Ace Operatives, Keaton, Alex, Cassandra, Bulldog, Missionary, Ice Pick, and Steel were all gathered inside a large shooting range. They all stood next to a couple of tables with weapons placed on them. The first table had various Atlesian weapons, and the other table had various American weapons placed on it.

"Today, we will all be introducing weapons from our nations explaining how they function and trying them out," Ironwood explained.

"So in other words, we try out your weapons, while you try out our weapons?" Steel asked.

"Correct," Ironwood answered.

"Right. Let's see your weapons first," Keaton said as he walked up to the table with the Atlesian weaponry placed on top of it.

"Our cartridges and rounds contain three different kinds of Dust: Fire, Ice, and Lightning.

Keaton picks up an Atlesian rifle and examines it for a moment before looking up at the Ace-Ops' leader.

"That is Atlas's standard issue rifle. It fires 5 and 45 millimeter cartridge rounds and can fire up to up to four hundred to five hundred meters," Clover explained. "Go ahead and try it."

Keaton picks up a clip from the table and loads it into the rifle. He aims the rifle at a target and after a short pause, he fires off several rounds before lowering it.

"It handles okay," he said as he set the rifle back onto the table.

Bulldog approaches the table and picks up a large pistol.

"Sidearm?" he asked.

"Yeah. This pistol here fires 9 millimeter cartridge rounds and fires up to forty-five to fifty meters," Harriet answered.

Bulldog grabs a clip and loads it into the pistol before cocking it. He took aim at a nearby target and fires off a few rounds at it. He lowered the gun and placed it back onto the table.