Part 22

3RD POV

''You're gloating. You know that?" laughed Namjoon.

''I know. At least he won't be a nuisance.'' Taehyung laughed along with Namjoon.

''We're back and we're bringing you drinks.'' Lisa said and handed everyone a drink.

''Today was very good.'' said Seulgi.

''It was. You two make a perfect couple.'' said IU to Jisoo and Jin.

''Let's drink to that.'' said Jimin.

''Cheers.'' they all said as they toasted.

''Long live the newlyweds.'' said Yoongi.

''Thank you.'' laughed Jisoo.

''Come on, love. Let's dance.'' said Jin Jisoo, leading her to the dance floor.

''I'm so curious to see who their baby will be like.'' said Rosé.

''We'll be surprised.'' said Jimin.

''I'm sure she'll inherit something from everyone.'' said Jennie.

''Or it will be a copy of one of them.'' laughed Hoseok.

Taehyung walked closer to Jennie and grabbed her hand and Jennie looked at him.

''May I beg.'' said Taehyung with a smile.

Jennie nodded.

When they both moved to the dance floor Taehyung put his hand on her waist and took her hand in turn Jennie put her hand on his shoulder and they started dancing.

They both looked deeply into each other's eyes as they danced. They also gave each other a few loving glances.

Suddenly Taehyung pulled Jennie closer.

''I don't know if I've told you this before, but you look irresistible in that dress

''I don't know if I've told you this before, but you look irresistible in that dress.'' he whispered in her ear and pulled away.

Jennie blushed at his words and started to get embarrassed.