Part 31

3RD POV

Jennie closed the door behind her and ran to her room where she collapsed on the bed. She looked at the picture from the ultrasound and cried.

Just then her auntie came into her room.

''Jennnie? What's wrong, honey? Where's Taehyung?" she asked her, but Jennie didn't say anything and kept crying.

''Sweetheart? Tell me what's wrong. It kills me to see you like this. What's wrong?'' Auntie asked again and sat on the edge of the bed.

Jennie sat up and hugged her auntie.

''Taehyung is cheating on me, Auntie.'' she said and continued to cry.

''What are you telling me?''

''I saw him kissing Irene.''

Auntie sighed.

''Maybe it wasn't him.''

''But it was him, Auntie. I saw them when I came into the office. She was in her underwear and...''

Auntie was speechless. She couldn't believe that a nice guy like Taehyung would do something like that.

''Did you talk to him at all?''

Jennie shook her head.

''So he doesn't know you're having kids with him?''

She shook her head again.

At that moment, Jennie's cell phone started ringing.

''Who's calling you?''

''It's Taehyung. He's been calling me since I left the company. I don't have the strength to talk to him now.''

''Okay. I'm going downstairs to cook something. If anything I'll be in the kitchen.'' her aunt said as she slowly got up from the mattress and gave Jennie a small smile.

After Auntie left Jennie looked at her cell phone screen and noticed an unfamiliar number calling her.

Jennie frowned and didn't answer the call. After her phone stopped ringing she tried to turn it off before she got the message. She noticed that the number that called her had sent her something. As soon as she opened it tears were once again pouring from her eyes.

There were several nude pictures of Irene and Taehyung. Also next to it was the message, ''He never loved you and he won't love you, bitch.''

Jennie turned off her phone and threw it away.

She buried her face in the pillow and started crying hard again.

''How could I have been so naive.'' she sobbed as her room door suddenly burst open.

''Jennie!''

''R...Rosé? What are you do...doing here?''

''Your phone's off. No one can reach you. Taehyung, Jisoo and Hobi have called you several times. And me too...what's wrong?'' Rosé asked her.

''Rosé!'' Jennie hugged her.

''Nini what's wrong? Why are you crying? What happened?''

''Appa. H...he's dead!'' she started crying heavily again.

Rosé froze.

''What are you saying? Are you saying that Uncle Woobin...died?''

Jennie nodded, and Rosé's eyes began to water.

''Oh my God. Jennie, I'm so sorry.'' she cried with her.

Rosé looked around the room as a picture that was on the bed caught her attention.