Part 36

JENNIES' POV

''Good morning.'' I said to them as I walked into the kitchen.

''Good morning to you too Jennie.'' Hoseok called out to me.

''How did you sleep then?'' Nayeon asked me.

''I slept well. Thanks for asking.'' I replied.

''You must have been very tired to fall asleep with Jaehyun.''

''I wanted to come back to you, but Jaehyun wanted me to be with him. I waited for him to fall asleep, but unfortunately my tiredness caught up with me and I fell asleep.'' I sat down at the table and Nayeon brought me coffee.

''Here you go. That should give you a little energy.'' she said and smiled at me.

''Anyway girls, I'm going to go to work or Taehyung will make me to do some extra work just because I was late.'' he walked over to Nayeon and kissed her.

''Then tell him he's out of luck. We're going to the cafe with the others today, so come home early.'' Nayeon told him.

''I'll tell him. Bye Jennie. Bye boys.'' he said goodbye and then called out to the boys who were in the living room watching a cartoon.

''Bye Uncle!'' the boys called to him.

Hoseok put on his coat, put on his shoes and went out.

''Are we going to the cafe today?" I asked her.

''I texted the others that you flew in and they want to meet up today. Do you mind? If you don't want to go I understand and...''

''I'd love to go. I haven't seen them all in a while. The boys will love it. They love coffee shops.'' I smiled as I looked into the living room and watched my boys.

''Everyone missed you so much, Jennie.'' she told me.

''I know.'' I got up from my chair and hugged her.

''Why does Busan have to be so far away.''

''I don't know, but you and Hoseok go to your parents' house a lot. So you practically see us a lot.''

''Yeah, but it's still not enough. We go to my parents' place for two or three days because Hoseok has a lot of things going on since he got promoted at work.''

''Mom! Auntie Nayeon! Uncle Hobi is on TV!'' both boys called out to us.

Together, Nayeon and I followed them into the living room.

I looked at the TV and Hoseok was indeed on it, but he wasn't alone. He was there together with Taehuyng.

''You guys are right. He's there together with Uncle Taehyung, but how did he get there so fast?'' Nayeon told them.

''That's the gentleman we met in the shop! Mommy look!" called Jaehyun to me.

At that moment, Nayeon looked at me.

''The boys met him?'' she asked me.

''We met him together with Uncle Kook.'' Eunhyun told her.

''Boys go brush your teeth. I'll be right with you.'' I told them and they both nodded.

''How did this happen? When did it happen? Tell me!''

''It was the day Rosé flew to Busan to shoot some outfits. I was her model, so I went to see her. The guys went along with me because they wanted to see her. After we took all the pictures, we went to the store because Auntie needed something and that's where we met him.''

''When he saw you with the kids, did he say anything to you?'' she asked me.

''He asked me who they were. He also asked me if they were...if they were his and I told him...'' I didn't finish.